Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want my skin to be tighter

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here's the problem. I have been lifting weights for about 2 years now because before I use to be more chubby and I just didn't like the way my body performed. So, two years later I have seen some results. My arms are a lot bigger and my chest has grown also. I have also been running this past vouple of months (5 months) and I feel more energy also without getting tired more easily. The thing is that since I was fat before I have developed some stretch marks on my biceps and I also have some loose skin also. I feel that the loose skin is moslty on my chest and my stomach. My chest is bigger but it seems not big enough to fit my skin. It's kinda ebmabrassing to say it but I want more of a tight cut chest and less of a tips of my chest hanging down. Also my stomach is in better shape. I can see the top 2 abs well but I still have the extra skin for my bottom abs and on the sides. I have been trying to get in shape ever since I realized that I haven't been taking care of myself and I have had little success. Could you guys tell me what I am doing wrong? I do drink protine shakes after a workout nut since I don't have a lot of money I can't really afford to buy some of the stuff. I do have weights and a bench and I have done many excesises but the thing is that I can't get my body to look as good as I want it to. So to recap I want a tigher chest and abs. I also want to get rid of the stretch marks on my biceps if possible. Thanks for taking the time to read this and sory for the long post. Hope to hear from everyone. LATER :D

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both, sometimes hot whenever I feel a little bad or just not in the mood for cold showers. Sometimes if I am too hot or just want to feel cold I actually turn the knob all the way to cold and enjoy it. I knwo that the cold actually makes your muscles tighter but I want for my muscles to be more showable. I weigh 180 and I am pretty cut but the thing is that I can't seem to get rid some of the extra skin.