I want everybody here to SLAP ME!

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that's right! SLAP ME and tell me that I am an idiot! Every one of you!!
I went out tonite (Oslo, norway (capital)) and the city was PACKED with hot chicks. Bud did I approach? NO! NOT ONCE!! NOT EVEN THE UGLY ONES!!! I have been out for the entire nite and not one fcking approach!

So, everybody SLAP ME! Come on! I deserve it!!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, now you're gonna have motivation to talk to tons of girls. Something to think about b4 you back out of every approach.

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah.. on the scale 1-10.. maybe a 3... or even 2...
I played some pool, talked to some friends, drank a bit (nothing much), talked to this chick (4) that I met at the same place like some months ago (GREAT TlTS).. but she went short after.. (she approached me, not the other way around) and.. yea that sums it up! A bad bad nite.

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
*slap* , oh wait i cant do it either so dont worry .

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
*slap* :trouble:

lol. next time, my man.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here bro.

I have a few big insecurities about myself that I just can't seem to shake off right now.

I always seems to make up some excuse to not approach, like my hair sucks, or my clothes are bad, or my shoes are messed up, I dont feel well, etc.

Im never satisfied with myself. I always want to imporve myself. too bad it hasnt happened in the girls department yet.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
worst case scenerio.. Approach some guys instead... try and get them to dare you.:eek:

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Its like...

My clothes are nice, clean, my hair is all gelled up..

Breath is fine. i smell good..

But I just have never approached a lady and asked for a number...

I don't know whats in me that doesn't want to ask for the number..

What is wrong with me :(
I need a wing man, i believe that once i actually see it done... I will start racking in numbers.!

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear that I will STOPP reading DJ BIBLE and other HOW TO PICK UP CHICS articles untill I get my confidence and approach-thingy in order!! I will just go out and say stupid thing to stupid ladies and hope my confidence will improve! When that day comes, I will again start reading about what to do next after you have approached a chick!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
You're putting to much emphasis on the end result.

Next time you go out, just ask some girls for the time, or what's a good place to get something to eat after the bars close, or directions to wherever.

Keep it simple until your confidence grows, and then you can transition into having conversations with them, creating attraction and rapport, etc...

After your confidence grows some more, you can do more direct approaches.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sasha
I swear that I will STOPP reading DJ BIBLE and other HOW TO PICK UP CHICS articles untill I get my confidence and approach-thingy in order!! I will just go out and say stupid thing to stupid ladies and hope my confidence will improve! When that day comes, I will again start reading about what to do next after you have approached a chick!
Its a trap man. Its one of those things you say "I'll start when so and so happens" and you never start. If you are a naturally shy person, your mind is gonna keep telling you you're not ready. You just have to go out there and not care. If a girl shoots you down just come back to the site and tell your 'war stories' and we'll tell you ours. Everyone gets rejected, in a few days you're gonna feel good about it.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
Its a trap man. Its one of those things you say "I'll start when so and so happens" and you never start. If you are a naturally shy person, your mind is gonna keep telling you you're not ready. You just have to go out there and not care. If a girl shoots you down just come back to the site and tell your 'war stories' and we'll tell you ours. Everyone gets rejected, in a few days you're gonna feel good about it.
yeah, i make tons of excuses

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know when you have a candy next to you and you just grad it and start eating it? You don't THINK about it! You see it, you want it, you take it. You dont stand there and think, what if it dosen't taste so good? You just do it!
Thats what I need to start doing! I need to just approach without thinking!!!!!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Im diffrent i can walk up to any girl. Girls even walk up to me but there all ugly HB4 ewwwwwwww. But when im wearing my Ninja outfit HB11s come up to me.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Well visulize that the girl is candy then run up to her and start licking her. Its called the lick approach it works wonders man.

Lick Approach is the best