Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want every man on this forum to reach this point.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Both are needed for success in seduction. And in a lot of areas of life. Woman too are both of these chartaristics.
Its part of being an azzhole woman love.
I want to add to what I said earlier to this.
The women are not attracted to any dark triad characteristics. They are attracted to what they incorrectly interpret those characteristics to be. Women are attracted to a guy who is confident and capable. Those dark triad traits make him appear to be that way even though in reality he is insecure and incapable (incapable in a constructive sense). The Narcissist is very insecure and craves the adulation and validation they get from their victims to "keep going". Their manipulation is very refined and is mistaken for capabilities & competence. They are expert deceivers. So the women are attracted by what they think they see, attracted by what they are fooled into believing. Now I know Troy Francis well enough that I think he knows this so you may be putting words in his mouth. I'm not sure about the other two.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You need to read Chateau Heartiste on Game. Go to the bad boy section and read it like 15 times.
There are bad azzholes and their are good azzholes.
There is a biological trigger in a woman that reacts to Narcs. Just as much as there are buttons in a beta mans mind a woman will push to weed his azz out of her radar. Its all nature. Animal kingdom
Describe some narc triggers that females have. Examples?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to add to what I said earlier to this.
The women are not attracted to any dark triad characteristics. They are attracted to what they incorrectly interpret those characteristics to be. Women are attracted to a guy who is confident and capable. Those dark triad traits make him appear to be that way even though in reality he is insecure and incapable (incapable in a constructive sense). The Narcissist is very insecure and craves the adulation and validation they get from their victims to "keep going". Their manipulation is very refined and is mistaken for capabilities & competence. They are expert deceivers. So the women are attracted by what they think they see, attracted by what they are fooled into believing. Now I know Troy Francis well enough that I think he knows this so you may be putting words in his mouth. I'm not sure about the other two.
The more jaded the woman the more dark triad traits are needed. Sheltered virgins are still innocent and idealistic. They need very little dark triad traits. Veteran *****s need a lot of dark triad traits. They have seen too much and get bored too easily without some toxicity. Plus their self esteem is very low from all of the CC riding.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myron gets penned into a corner by some of these women and caught in his inconsistencies himself. About 80% of what he says is scientifically factual. The other 20% is just his Narcissism and maybe a bit of Sociopathy. He is one of the PUA types that see women as just biological walking sex toys. A lot of his ideology come from Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male" series, which is good. But he takes the information and runs off into the Sociopath darkness with it. He is one of the guys that wants to use the logic that we are "just animals" and effectively wants to use animals as our guide to morality. So I guess we should all "poop in the woods" and eat each other. He has also recently attached himself to the BS that only "women can cheat, not men". He thinks men can bang all the women they want as long as they keep providing for their GF/Wife and she is supposed to go along with it with a smile on her face,...but the woman can only have sex her one man. In the end he has a good chunk of truth that comes from him but is amoral (unless something is done against him, THAT would be immoral) and is kind of a "sick puppy" in some ways.
He doesn't actually claim ALL men can have multiple woman or cheat.. He generally advises the ladies who are deluded & want the top tier 100k high value man, that it is likely that she will have to share him.

These men (unlike woman) have worked the way to the top & earned there privileges.. So why not have a several woman.

These woman often don't mind sharing a top tier guy, along as she is the one he provides for. We see this often with footballers & celebrities.

As for cheating? He simply states men can have sex with another woman without feeling any less love for his current girlfriend or wife. His feelings for her do not change, as sex for men isn't an emotional thing.

If a woman was to cheat. She has to emotionally go somewhere.. She has more likely lost respect for her guy & is probably about to bail on the relationship.

I don't see any problem with his logic.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Stop putting girls on a pedestal. Then you will figure it out. They don't want to be your #1.
You didn't answer the question. You just changed the topic to something I don't even do.

Please tell me when and how letting a girl starve has led to you fvcking her

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You missed the forest for the trees brah
I understand you're trying to make some stereotypical "alpha" statement just like 90% of the posts on here.

And I'm pressing for specifics and details. Shouldn't be hard for you if it's real.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1? That is easy. Not caring if her bills get paid. Or even eat for that matter.
I dated plated this one girl some years ago only for around 3 months.

She told me about her ex. This dude used to get inside her handbag & steal money from her & even take money from her when she was pregnant.

She described him to me as a narcissistic azzhole & a uncaring man.

How long was she with this guy? 10 years and had 2 kids with him. Yes they are attracted to these type of nut cases.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

She told me about her ex. This dude used to get inside her handbag & steal money from her & even take money from her when she was pregnant.

How long was she with this guy? 10 years and had 2 kids with him. Yes they are attracted to these type of nut cases.
When they're young and stupid perhaps. And if they are low self-esteem perhaps.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on this forum for a few years now and have noticed a similar trend..."how can I get this girl"...."why did this girl not respond"...."why is this girl not reaching out to me"....etc.... You see where I am going with this. Everything resolves around getting a girl.

Guys need to get to a point in their journey in life where they can say no to p()ssy at any time including the so called hot ones. When you can say no to a girl you have reached a point very few man have gone...true abundance...and not this fake dating app abundance. When a man of value says no to a girl it throws them off because they rarely experience it, also when other other guys hear that you said no to an attractive girl they look at you wierd.

A man with true abundance does not have time for mediocre girls even though she is hot...he requires more than hot.

Continue working on yourselves men, don't do it to get girls but do it for yourself. You guys will find a higher purpose in life than just getting tail.
And yeah about guys in here using boyfriend line to be safety net incase they didnt workout between her current boyfriend.. Foolish and desperate beyond dumb. Guys this low should be posting on quora

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They are under the same wavelength, its natural attractions for her..

She bitching about her spouse or lover, she'd better take a deeper look at herself

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at a point where I've been there and done it, focusing only on myself.

You need the inner strength and confidence to love yourself, put yourself above all, everything else will fall into place.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent points.

Yet when the most powerful people in the world, the richest people in the world, the top athletes in the world, the top actors in the world, the people in entertainment, banking, and politics all care about “getting the hot young girl“,

its hard for layman on Sosuave not to care about getting the young hot girl.
Once the top alphas in the world don’t care about getting the girl, or getting married, or getting her pregnant, or having sex, then the layman on Sosuave shouldn‘t care.

Remember, Society values hot young girls. If you have a young hot girl, you are valuable in society’s eyes. That doesn’t mean a man should do anything abnormal to get her, but a man‘s stock will increase if he has her.

Boom!
The most powerful people in the world put their craft first. When you dedicate yourself to your mission, women become far less important - and easier to attain.

I don't care what society values - I care what's best for me. If I want a girl, it's because I want her, not because I care how I look.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have been on this forum for a few years now and have noticed a similar trend..."how can I get this girl"...."why did this girl not respond"...."why is this girl not reaching out to me"....etc.... You see where I am going with this. Everything resolves around getting a girl.

Guys need to get to a point in their journey in life where they can say no to p()ssy at any time including the so called hot ones. When you can say no to a girl you have reached a point very few man have gone...true abundance...and not this fake dating app abundance. When a man of value says no to a girl it throws them off because they rarely experience it, also when other other guys hear that you said no to an attractive girl they look at you wierd.

A man with true abundance does not have time for mediocre girls even though she is hot...he requires more than hot.

Continue working on yourselves men, don't do it to get girls but do it for yourself. You guys will find a higher purpose in life than just getting tail.
Good post.
We could talk about hundreds of things that lead to abundance.....but a true abundance mindset only comes with truly having options.

Too many men out there trying to get a chick to notice him, chasing her, etc. When you have abundance it seems you attract women and have to put very little work into gaming women, if any at all.

Personally I like a rotation. Not to say that I will not do a LTR with the right woman, but a rotation for me solves many problems:

1.) I see each chick once a week. You wont find me wanting more because I literally dont have more time for more.

2.) I dont text frequently because my time is limited between business, personal, social and dating life. In that order.

3.) I never pursue "more" with a chick, yet they all pursue "more" with me.

4.) Women love competition and it brings out the best in them, which benefits me.

5.) I slow play women more often than not because I am getting laid as it is. I dont have to act like a hobo on a ham sandwich just because a woman wants to sleep with me. I can choose to do so or not.

6.) They all seem to ask me if I am involved with more women........I swear it seems women have a 6th sense of being able to tell if a man has a lot of options.

Right now I am spinning 5 plates which is WAY too many. 2-3 is perfect. I have dates set up tonight (making dinner at my place), a different one tomorrow night (super hot blonde, very fit...going out for drinks and then back to my place to watch a movie for date #2) and then Saturday taking another chick boating in the evening (I know this chick and she has already said that she has fantasized about fvcking me on my boat this weekend). The other 2 are currently on the back burner and I have already slept with them on multiple occasions.

The problem is that most men dont want to put in the work to attract women. They would rather sit on their rear ends and look for the magic one liner or whatever. I literally just approach women like I am being friendly and if they start throwing out the vibe, I will invite them for a drink once I screen them.

Its super easy. But there is an enormous difference in a man with abundance compared to a man with no options. Women can tell right away. I cant tell you how many women I have had tell me that they didnt know how interested I was in them and how I was different than all of the thirsty guys out there, simply because I dont push for more than meeting up and having fun once a week or every other week.

Abundance = no neediness, no over texting, no chasing, no acting like a fool if a chick cancels or reschedules........Its priceless.

True abundance also makes it super easy to walk away from a chick who is making things difficult because you realize the juice isnt worth the squeeze.....and normally those chicks will come rushing back as long as she has decent interest.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
He doesn't actually claim ALL men can have multiple woman or cheat.. He generally advises the ladies who are deluded & want the top tier 100k high value man, that it is likely that she will have to share him.

These men (unlike woman) have worked the way to the top & earned there privileges.. So why not have a several woman.

These woman often don't mind sharing a top tier guy, along as she is the one he provides for. We see this often with footballers & celebrities.

As for cheating? He simply states men can have sex with another woman without feeling any less love for his current girlfriend or wife. His feelings for her do not change, as sex for men isn't an emotional thing.

If a woman was to cheat. She has to emotionally go somewhere.. She has more likely lost respect for her guy & is probably about to bail on the relationship.

I don't see any problem with his logic.
I know what he claims. Yes, you are describing it correctly. I disagree with him morally and philosophically. I agree with the scientific aspects of women being willing to "share" guys. But I disagree that a guy has earned anything just because he is physically attractive an makes a lot of money. They were born with the physical appearance (the gym can only enhance, it won't make you taller or give you bone structure) and in many cases they were born into the money. Many are just self-entitled little rich boys where mommy and daddy paid for the schooling and degrees. Even if they worked their way up from being poor & scrawny,...still they are just another "rich guy" that went to the gym. It says nothing of their character and values.

Keep watching his Podcast, you will eventually start to see the holes in his logic. I have seen women who have just enough intuitive common sense get him babbling in circles on a couple occasions. I have seen him show blatant signs of insecurity on occasion. Although he will often preach some good science and facts that he got from Tommassi, at the same time he has a childlike and narcissistic view of the world. The easiest one to notice is that he has no love for women,...it is all transactional,...there is never any "love". I think if you pressed him on the issue he probably does not "believe in love" if that is the correct way to put it. It is all about "him" and what women (or anyone) brings to the table "for him". All transactional. He fits the pattern perfectly as a classic Narsissist, at minimum, and at the extreme he could be Sociopathic.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.
We could talk about hundreds of things that lead to abundance.....but a true abundance mindset only comes with truly having options.

Too many men out there trying to get a chick to notice him, chasing her, etc. When you have abundance it seems you attract women and have to put very little work into gaming women, if any at all.

Personally I like a rotation. Not to say that I will not do a LTR with the right woman, but a rotation for me solves many problems:

1.) I see each chick once a week. You wont find me wanting more because I literally dont have more time for more.

2.) I dont text frequently because my time is limited between business, personal, social and dating life. In that order.

3.) I never pursue "more" with a chick, yet they all pursue "more" with me.

4.) Women love competition and it brings out the best in them, which benefits me.

5.) I slow play women more often than not because I am getting laid as it is. I dont have to act like a hobo on a ham sandwich just because a woman wants to sleep with me. I can choose to do so or not.

6.) They all seem to ask me if I am involved with more women........I swear it seems women have a 6th sense of being able to tell if a man has a lot of options.

Right now I am spinning 5 plates which is WAY too many. 2-3 is perfect. I have dates set up tonight (making dinner at my place), a different one tomorrow night (super hot blonde, very fit...going out for drinks and then back to my place to watch a movie for date #2) and then Saturday taking another chick boating in the evening (I know this chick and she has already said that she has fantasized about fvcking me on my boat this weekend). The other 2 are currently on the back burner and I have already slept with them on multiple occasions.

The problem is that most men dont want to put in the work to attract women. They would rather sit on their rear ends and look for the magic one liner or whatever. I literally just approach women like I am being friendly and if they start throwing out the vibe, I will invite them for a drink once I screen them.

Its super easy. But there is an enormous difference in a man with abundance compared to a man with no options. Women can tell right away. I cant tell you how many women I have had tell me that they didnt know how interested I was in them and how I was different than all of the thirsty guys out there, simply because I dont push for more than meeting up and having fun once a week or every other week.

Abundance = no neediness, no over texting, no chasing, no acting like a fool if a chick cancels or reschedules........Its priceless.

True abundance also makes it super easy to walk away from a chick who is making things difficult because you realize the juice isnt worth the squeeze.....and normally those chicks will come rushing back as long as she has decent interest.
Not sure if you have experienced this but once you have reached this level women who are attracted to you will start rejecting you as well due to their own insecurities because they know they cannot control you and they think you are way above them. When this first started happening to me it threw me off and I started thinking I was doing something wrong but it actuality it was the girls problem. Your long term dating pool decreases as you reach this point as men, sort of like a bell curve.