Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want every man on this forum to reach this point.

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Both are needed for success in seduction. And in a lot of areas of life. Woman too are both of these chartaristics.
Its part of being an azzhole woman love. And they do.

Roissy covers this in his book and so does Troy Francis and even Robert Greene. The dark triad traits are a part of the human experience in the animal kingdom.
No the dark triad characteristics are a dysfunction, a flaw, they aren't "needed". They are destructive. There is no human experience in the animal kingdom because we aren't animals and animals aren't human. Animals are pure instinct only, have no sense of values, no moral values, no self-awareness, no goals/acheivements, no concept of self-improvement. Animals do not build and maintain civilized societies and if we want to be "just animals", follow their examples, live like them,...then we won't have a civilized society either and will be just "pooping in the woods" and eating each other.

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he pay them to go on his show? Lol
Don't know. I think he "invites" them to his show obviously,... but I dont' know if he pays them. I doubt it though,...I think his ego would say that they should feel "honored" to be on his show and shouldn't expect to be paid.

I don't think any of the common Youtuber/Podcasters pay anyone to be on their show.

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know. I think he "invites" them to his show obviously,... but I dont' know if he pays them. I doubt it though,...I think his ego would say that they should feel "honored" to be on his show and shouldn't expect to be paid.

I don't think any of the common Youtuber/Podcasters pay anyone to be on their show.
They still get publicity

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are needed for success in seduction. And in a lot of areas of life. Woman too are both of these chartaristics.
Its part of being an azzhole woman love.
I want to add to what I said earlier to this.
The women are not attracted to any dark triad characteristics. They are attracted to what they incorrectly interpret those characteristics to be. Women are attracted to a guy who is confident and capable. Those dark triad traits make him appear to be that way even though in reality he is insecure and incapable (incapable in a constructive sense). The Narcissist is very insecure and craves the adulation and validation they get from their victims to "keep going". Their manipulation is very refined and is mistaken for capabilities & competence. They are expert deceivers. So the women are attracted by what they think they see, attracted by what they are fooled into believing. Now I know Troy Francis well enough that I think he knows this so you may be putting words in his mouth. I'm not sure about the other two.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No the dark triad characteristics are a dysfunction, a flaw, they aren't "needed". They are destructive
Not always. That is your opinion. I used to think the same thing. Its an uneducated assumption. Anyone who thinks they don't posses these qualities is either ignorant or bullshytting themselves.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women are not attracted to any dark triad characteristics. They are attracted to what they incorrectly interpret those characteristics to be. Women are attracted to a guy who is confident and capable. Those dark triad traits make him appear to be that way even though in reality he is insecure and incapable (incapable in a constructive sense). The Narcissist is very insecure and craves the adulation and validation they get from their victims to "keep going". Their manipulation is very refined and is mistaken for capabilities & competence. They are expert deceivers. So the women are attracted by what they think they see, attracted by what they are fooled into believing. Now I know Troy Francis well enough that I think he knows this so you may be putting words in his mouth. I'm not sure about the other two.
Everyone is a narcissist young man. It is a matter of degree. Like a volume knob.
Same thing with women and the Madonna / whorrre complex. Its all there to a greater or lesser degree.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are expert deceivers. So the women are attracted by what they think they see, attracted by what they are fooled into believing
You need to read Chateau Heartiste on Game. Go to the bad boy section and read it like 15 times.
There are bad azzholes and their are good azzholes.
There is a biological trigger in a woman that reacts to Narcs. Just as much as there are buttons in a beta mans mind a woman will push to weed his azz out of her radar. Its all nature. Animal kingdom

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to read Chateau Heartiste on Game. Go to the bad boy section and read it like 15 times.
There are bad azzholes and their are good azzholes.
There is a biological trigger in a woman that reacts to Narcs. Just as much as there are buttons in a beta mans mind a woman will push to weed his azz out of her radar. Its all nature. Animal kingdom
Describe some narc triggers that females have. Examples?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more jaded the woman the more dark triad traits are needed. Sheltered virgins are still innocent and idealistic. They need very little dark triad traits. Veteran *****s need a lot of dark triad traits. They have seen too much and get bored too easily without some toxicity. Plus their self esteem is very low from all of the CC riding.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myron gets penned into a corner by some of these women and caught in his inconsistencies himself. About 80% of what he says is scientifically factual. The other 20% is just his Narcissism and maybe a bit of Sociopathy. He is one of the PUA types that see women as just biological walking sex toys. A lot of his ideology come from Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male" series, which is good. But he takes the information and runs off into the Sociopath darkness with it. He is one of the guys that wants to use the logic that we are "just animals" and effectively wants to use animals as our guide to morality. So I guess we should all "poop in the woods" and eat each other. He has also recently attached himself to the BS that only "women can cheat, not men". He thinks men can bang all the women they want as long as they keep providing for their GF/Wife and she is supposed to go along with it with a smile on her face,...but the woman can only have sex her one man. In the end he has a good chunk of truth that comes from him but is amoral (unless something is done against him, THAT would be immoral) and is kind of a "sick puppy" in some ways.
He doesn't actually claim ALL men can have multiple woman or cheat.. He generally advises the ladies who are deluded & want the top tier 100k high value man, that it is likely that she will have to share him.

These men (unlike woman) have worked the way to the top & earned there privileges.. So why not have a several woman.

These woman often don't mind sharing a top tier guy, along as she is the one he provides for. We see this often with footballers & celebrities.

As for cheating? He simply states men can have sex with another woman without feeling any less love for his current girlfriend or wife. His feelings for her do not change, as sex for men isn't an emotional thing.

If a woman was to cheat. She has to emotionally go somewhere.. She has more likely lost respect for her guy & is probably about to bail on the relationship.

I don't see any problem with his logic.

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop putting girls on a pedestal. Then you will figure it out. They don't want to be your #1.
You didn't answer the question. You just changed the topic to something I don't even do.

Please tell me when and how letting a girl starve has led to you fvcking her

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed the forest for the trees brah
I understand you're trying to make some stereotypical "alpha" statement just like 90% of the posts on here.

And I'm pressing for specifics and details. Shouldn't be hard for you if it's real.