Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want a crush I feel like I settle too quickly

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex left me high and dry. I treated her like a queen and gave her everything even though I was a bit of a psychopath towards the end. Usually chicks leave guys because they feel like they are better than the guy but this was not the case. I Literally replaced her in one week with a hotter chick, and have plates I'm spinning where every single chick is hotter than her. I don't think she is even in the top 25 chicks I've ever ****ed. She's an 8 at best. I think she knows this too. The entire time we dated I always felt like I was better than her and I was settling but I did love her. She always used to say that she felt like I looked down at her and the truth is I kind of did sometimes lol.

Anyways, it taught me an important lesson. I absolutely believe in order for a relationship to truly work a man has to date a woman out of his league. Why? Because if a girl thinks your better than her she will start to resent you for your lack of game and inability to pull a better chick. If your a 6/10 and your with some dime piece, she respects you for being able to pull her. She respects you for going for what you wanted to.

I see quite a bit of good looking guys settling with mediocre women, and get cheated on them and burnt by them. And I get it, you like the admiration and praise. You like feeling like the prize. But fellas, this only lasts for so long. I would go as far as to say that I would rather have a chick fall for me that didn't find me initially attractive that was out of my league. If it's easy I don't want her. If your gonna get dumped by a chick fellas make sure she was worth trying to keep. The relationships that seemed to work out the best for me, where the woman respected me the most, were from chicks that didn't go for me so easily.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex left me high and dry. I treated her like a queen and gave her everything even though I was a bit of a psychopath towards the end. Usually chicks leave guys because they feel like they are better than the guy but this was not the case. I Literally replaced her in one week with a hotter chick, and have plates I'm spinning where every single chick is hotter than her. I don't think she is even in the top 25 chicks I've ever ****ed. She's an 8 at best. I think she knows this too. The entire time we dated I always felt like I was better than her and I was settling but I did love her. She always used to say that she felt like I looked down at her and the truth is I kind of did sometimes lol.

Anyways, it taught me an important lesson. I absolutely believe in order for a relationship to truly work a man has to date a woman out of his league. Why? Because if a girl thinks your better than her she will start to resent you for your lack of game and inability to pull a better chick. If your a 6/10 and your with some dime piece, she respects you for being able to pull her. She respects you for going for what you wanted to.

I see quite a bit of good looking guys settling with mediocre women, and get cheated on them and burnt by them. And I get it, you like the admiration and praise. You like feeling like the prize. But fellas, this only lasts for so long. I would go as far as to say that I would rather have a chick fall for me that didn't find me initially attractive that was out of my league. If it's easy I don't want her. If your gonna get dumped by a chick fellas make sure she was worth trying to keep. The relationships that seemed to work out the best for me, where the woman respected me the most, were from chicks that didn't go for me so easily.
The bolded part is the only reason why she left you. The rest of your post about her looks vs. your looks is irrelevant.

Serenity

Reaction score
Physical attraction is only a small part. Either person being too far above or below is usually bad. Being on the same level and connecting over something more meaningful has a better chance at longevity in my opinion.

Focusing on the superficial and not properly connecting as humans is why so many people fail at romantic relationships.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bolded part is the only reason why she left you. The rest of your post about her looks vs. your looks is irrelevant.
Probably a combination of that and I think she left cause I was awful in the sack with her towards the end....Couldn’t get hard with her 2-3 times towards the end. Moment she left and I started banging other chicks, my problems in the sack went away. I loved her but I just didn’t want to **** the **** out of her. Was more of a companionship thing imo. You have to want to bang the **** out of your girl for it to work imo