Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I wanna take this slow...."

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
"I wanna take this slow...." is code for I dont really like you and i want to give my time to other men instead of you..lol its that simple but we men are desperate and choose to think we can salvage this terminal indicator.
Along the same lines of "I need space", "It's not you, it's me", etc. She's saying this type of stuff while she's very interested in another guy and thinking "I wish he would move faster" "I wish he would be more aggresive".

Hotshotman

Reaction score
For an update, I handled it by basically being in the mindset of forgetting about her after last speaking to her. Of course, she's been contacting me daily since then, and finally asked to come along with me when I went in for payday. She came, we hung out after, hooked up, then at the end she said she didn't know what she wanted as she's just been out of a relationship.
She asked me to text her / contact her, although she didn't want to hang out soon (Insecure I'm just in it for the action?). I laughed and agreed, and then left. Course I won't contacting, and instead I'll be leaving her on the back burner until she calls.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: so what if you dont contact a girl in a few days then she texts or emails you "why you so quiet" , You reply been busy and stuff and then she replies what you up to the weekend, you say you have to do this and that but then she does not reply, when i ask her what she up to.

This has happens every week or 2nd week for a while with this one girl, im not really interested but im just wondering why will she go through the trouble of askin me and not respond to my question.