"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I wanna f my therapist

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I try not to think about this but she's hot
And she always playin with her hair and doing all kind of sexy things

She saying I had fckd up life and she wants to help me but I think she only enjoy my money and attention, and she trying to make me use Cipralex
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
You could try to bang your therapist. I'm guessing she is a psychiatrist, since you say she's trying to make you use Cipralex. A PhD psychologist or a Master's Degree level counselor would be less concerned about your medication use.

Educated women like psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors are often a handful.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
You could try to bang your therapist. I'm guessing she is a psychiatrist, since you say she's trying to make you use Cipralex. A PhD psychologist or a Master's Degree level counselor would be less concerned about your medication use.

Educated women like psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors are often a handful.
If I bang her I'll need to find another one and she's pretty good.. I dont want use cipralex I know it puts you in some kind of "between" mood. I think I enjoy depression more
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
If I bang her I'll need to find another one and she's pretty good.. I dont want use cipralex I know it puts you in some kind of "between" mood. I think I enjoy depression more
What makes you think she will bang you? You are in a friendzone in that dynamic. Why are you seeing her?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She saying I had fckd up life and she wants to help me
and she trying to make me use Cipralex
Try not to fck it up more by destroying a professional Therapist/patient relationship and take the meds she prescribes for you.
I think I enjoy depression more
Most severely depressed people do. When you’ve been depressed long enough, you start thinking it’s normal. i.e., down is up…
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
What makes you think she will bang you? You are in a friendzone in that dynamic. Why are you seeing her?
Nothing, i said i wanna bang her not gonna bang her. She just very sexual everytime and start to play with stuff and touch her self so I need to look away.. dealing ptsd

Try not to fck it up more by destroying a professional Therapist/patient relationship and take the meds she prescribes for you
No way I taking cipralex. Has to be something else
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Nothing, i said i wanna bang her not gonna bang her. She just very sexual everytime and start to play with stuff and touch her self so I need to look away.. dealing ptsd
Right, good to know. Just buy some strong pheromones, spray it on before the next time you see her. She will be seducing you.
Just do anything under radar. That's the only thing I can think of that can't be noticed. You don't want to do anything where she'll begin feeling uncomfortable with you.

May I ask, what caused the PTSD?
 
Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Had a relative who had severe depression. I am not a fan at all of mental health "professionals" and the current mainstream "treatments." Confinement in a mental health unit at a hospital doesn't do sh1t to help one's mental state. That's my take on all of it. Psychologists, therapists, psychiatrist, counselors, etc. Don't like them. I honestly feel the best cure for depression is to improve oneself. It was easy to diagnose why said relative was depressed. Worry over finances over an extended period of time. Solution? Fix the finance situation. What didn't help? A hospital bill.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
No way I taking cipralex. Has to be something else
Aka Lexapro. Many different SSRI’s are available. People react to some better than others, so it may take some trial and error to find the right one for you.
If she wants you on one, she obviously thinks you need to take a break from your emotions during professional treatment….
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I try not to think about this but she's hot
And she always playin with her hair and doing all kind of sexy things

She saying I had fckd up life and she wants to help me but I think she only enjoy my money and attention, and she trying to make me use Cipralex
Dont you said you had a gf? Btw psychotherapist are only good for fvcking, u might have a big chance fvcking them, chances are they are crazy as Harley Quinn. Become therapist made them a valid sane women on paper. Reality is they often not.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Most female mental health professionals are not going to bang their patients. You'd have to be pretty amazing to get that done.
yeah they consider their patients as weaker and dumber. just LMAO at you OP


you could only pull it off if you didnt lower your value too much in her eyes and were handsome and all that chit
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Dont you said you had a gf? Btw psychotherapist are only good for fvcking, u might have a big chance fvcking them, chances are they are crazy as Harley Quinn. Become therapist made them a valid sane women on paper. Reality is they often not.
No gf bro you talk about someone else. She using something that called emdr this is not the classic freud psychoanalysis and she seems legit

What is your questions for us?
No question just needed to take this out of my head
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Guess what? She knows full well you want to f her.
It comes with the territory and you are certainly Unwittingly broadcasting that desire to her.

Be aware that most psychiatrists are actually neurotic in real life.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Guess what? She knows full well you want to f her.
Thought about this... this is not the case

So you are paying hot narcisstic psychologist for her telling you how phucked up you are with sexy smile on her face?

Damn, you really hate your money and like teasing, don't ya?
I'm not paying for this. I do hate my money though. I buy with it only protein and gasoline all the other stuff I dont need
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Educated women like psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors are often a handful.
I've dated several in this field and they really are the most f*cked up people on this planet. Every woman that I've ever met (in this field) epitomize the phrase "cognitive dissonance."

You'd be more likely to find a more mentally balanced female beautician.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Every woman that I've ever met (in this field) epitomize the phrase "cognitive dissonance."
This is just a girl being gay and smart ass. I guess this is fckd up but they all fckd up in a way. Maybe this is the reason artists commit suicide
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
You hate your money? Wow.

You REALLY DO need a therapist.
He probably means he hates how his money is being spent. You have "sweet money", and you have "hard money". If he spent his money in things that he loves, or in causes he believes in, then the money becomes "sweet". If you just spent on essentials and poor essentials at that then it sucks because you feel like you are slaving.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top