Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wanna f my therapist

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I try not to think about this but she's hot
And she always playin with her hair and doing all kind of sexy things

She saying I had fckd up life and she wants to help me but I think she only enjoy my money and attention, and she trying to make me use Cipralex

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try to bang your therapist. I'm guessing she is a psychiatrist, since you say she's trying to make you use Cipralex. A PhD psychologist or a Master's Degree level counselor would be less concerned about your medication use.

Educated women like psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors are often a handful.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You could try to bang your therapist. I'm guessing she is a psychiatrist, since you say she's trying to make you use Cipralex. A PhD psychologist or a Master's Degree level counselor would be less concerned about your medication use.

Educated women like psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors are often a handful.
If I bang her I'll need to find another one and she's pretty good.. I dont want use cipralex I know it puts you in some kind of "between" mood. I think I enjoy depression more

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I bang her I'll need to find another one and she's pretty good.. I dont want use cipralex I know it puts you in some kind of "between" mood. I think I enjoy depression more
What makes you think she will bang you? You are in a friendzone in that dynamic. Why are you seeing her?

Billtx49

Reaction score
She saying I had fckd up life and she wants to help me
and she trying to make me use Cipralex
Try not to fck it up more by destroying a professional Therapist/patient relationship and take the meds she prescribes for you.
I think I enjoy depression more
Most severely depressed people do. When you’ve been depressed long enough, you start thinking it’s normal. i.e., down is up…

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
What makes you think she will bang you? You are in a friendzone in that dynamic. Why are you seeing her?
Nothing, i said i wanna bang her not gonna bang her. She just very sexual everytime and start to play with stuff and touch her self so I need to look away.. dealing ptsd

Try not to fck it up more by destroying a professional Therapist/patient relationship and take the meds she prescribes for you
No way I taking cipralex. Has to be something else

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing, i said i wanna bang her not gonna bang her. She just very sexual everytime and start to play with stuff and touch her self so I need to look away.. dealing ptsd
Right, good to know. Just buy some strong pheromones, spray it on before the next time you see her. She will be seducing you.
Just do anything under radar. That's the only thing I can think of that can't be noticed. You don't want to do anything where she'll begin feeling uncomfortable with you.

May I ask, what caused the PTSD?

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a relative who had severe depression. I am not a fan at all of mental health "professionals" and the current mainstream "treatments." Confinement in a mental health unit at a hospital doesn't do sh1t to help one's mental state. That's my take on all of it. Psychologists, therapists, psychiatrist, counselors, etc. Don't like them. I honestly feel the best cure for depression is to improve oneself. It was easy to diagnose why said relative was depressed. Worry over finances over an extended period of time. Solution? Fix the finance situation. What didn't help? A hospital bill.

Billtx49

Reaction score
No way I taking cipralex. Has to be something else
Aka Lexapro. Many different SSRI’s are available. People react to some better than others, so it may take some trial and error to find the right one for you.
If she wants you on one, she obviously thinks you need to take a break from your emotions during professional treatment….

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to think about this but she's hot
And she always playin with her hair and doing all kind of sexy things

She saying I had fckd up life and she wants to help me but I think she only enjoy my money and attention, and she trying to make me use Cipralex
Dont you said you had a gf? Btw psychotherapist are only good for fvcking, u might have a big chance fvcking them, chances are they are crazy as Harley Quinn. Become therapist made them a valid sane women on paper. Reality is they often not.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Most female mental health professionals are not going to bang their patients. You'd have to be pretty amazing to get that done.
yeah they consider their patients as weaker and dumber. just LMAO at you OP

you could only pull it off if you didnt lower your value too much in her eyes and were handsome and all that chit

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Dont you said you had a gf? Btw psychotherapist are only good for fvcking, u might have a big chance fvcking them, chances are they are crazy as Harley Quinn. Become therapist made them a valid sane women on paper. Reality is they often not.
No gf bro you talk about someone else. She using something that called emdr this is not the classic freud psychoanalysis and she seems legit

What is your questions for us?
No question just needed to take this out of my head

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what? She knows full well you want to f her.
It comes with the territory and you are certainly Unwittingly broadcasting that desire to her.

Be aware that most psychiatrists are actually neurotic in real life.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I worked at a college I wanted to fukk hundreds of my students over the years, and plenty of them wanted to fukk me. Guess what? I didn't.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Guess what? She knows full well you want to f her.
Thought about this... this is not the case

So you are paying hot narcisstic psychologist for her telling you how phucked up you are with sexy smile on her face?

Damn, you really hate your money and like teasing, don't ya?
I'm not paying for this. I do hate my money though. I buy with it only protein and gasoline all the other stuff I dont need

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated several in this field and they really are the most f*cked up people on this planet. Every woman that I've ever met (in this field) epitomize the phrase "cognitive dissonance."

You'd be more likely to find a more mentally balanced female beautician.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Every woman that I've ever met (in this field) epitomize the phrase "cognitive dissonance."
This is just a girl being gay and smart ass. I guess this is fckd up but they all fckd up in a way. Maybe this is the reason artists commit suicide