Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I used to have game but now I have no skills, help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nissanguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 now and I think I have lost my skills with women.
Back when I was 16-17 I really had no trouble getting girls, it was strange, I really didnt even have to try and girls would find me, but now that I'm a few years older I dont have any of the confidence with girls I used to have and I really cant seem to get anywhere with girls. I just dont understand it I'm still doing things the way I used to and it just doesent work anymore.
What the hell happend? I ask myself this a lot and I really dont have an answer. Now I have always been a shy quiet guy and I largely keep to myself but I had no probs. getting numbers and dates before.
Has anyone on here been through somthing similar? Please give me some tips to get me back on the right road with girls.
Thanks

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everything else in life, if you don't repeat what you're doing, you're going to lose sight of it. So my suggestion to you: Go back review the DonJuan materials even though you think you 'got it' and also seek out new info such as David D's advanced dating system and etc. very useful/powerful

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you lose social proof? It sounds to me like you may have been in high school before and been popular there, but then went to college and now lack the social proof you had before.

Social proof is very important to girls, especially when you are younger.

There are always a few guys who were sooooo cool in high school who end up going AFC and marrying a fatty at 22. There are also guys who didn't have any women in their teens who go on to date models. Rededicate yourself to the game and make sure you aren't like the first guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.