as the thread title says i took a look at myself after readin sumthin on here
"if you aint happy with urself how can u expect any 1 else to b"
so i sat down and made a list of long/short term goals...its pretty obvious really but ive put a few into action this last week or so...
i only set myself 3 for now but as soon as im into a routine with 1 or 2 ill add more.
1. Learn to drive - i realised that all my friends hav passed and/or nearly ready to take their test, when i havnt even started to learn...so i foned up a drivin instructor and booked sum lessons i intend to keep it up this time as last year i had 13 lessons then quit.
2 - Join a gym - I need something to do with myself, as a hobby past time so i decided to join a gym, i'm pretty skinny so i feel i need to bulk up as ive read sum threads on here and its basically bulk up and u get more attention
3 - Get new clothes - Some clothes i still wear I have had for abt 2 years, such as coats jackets etc. I always wear the same 3 or 4 hats. So i've decided that i'll buy new clothes, as i dont really feel comfortable any more in the style of clothes i wear.
I also intend to start the DJ boot camp as soon as i get into a rountine with the gym/drivin goals
"if you aint happy with urself how can u expect any 1 else to b"
so i sat down and made a list of long/short term goals...its pretty obvious really but ive put a few into action this last week or so...
i only set myself 3 for now but as soon as im into a routine with 1 or 2 ill add more.
1. Learn to drive - i realised that all my friends hav passed and/or nearly ready to take their test, when i havnt even started to learn...so i foned up a drivin instructor and booked sum lessons i intend to keep it up this time as last year i had 13 lessons then quit.
2 - Join a gym - I need something to do with myself, as a hobby past time so i decided to join a gym, i'm pretty skinny so i feel i need to bulk up as ive read sum threads on here and its basically bulk up and u get more attention
3 - Get new clothes - Some clothes i still wear I have had for abt 2 years, such as coats jackets etc. I always wear the same 3 or 4 hats. So i've decided that i'll buy new clothes, as i dont really feel comfortable any more in the style of clothes i wear.
I also intend to start the DJ boot camp as soon as i get into a rountine with the gym/drivin goals