I Took A Chance And Won

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating this girl who has gotten a little too comfortable with me lately. She got to the point where she thought that I would be there for her whenever and wherever she wanted. Not a good thing IMO.

But I had an idea...

I decided to back off and give her less attention. That always works we know this. But I decided to do something else that I'd never done before. I made up a story about an ex-g/f who contacted me again and wanted to go get a drink. The girl I'm dating freaked out and said that she wouldn't give me up without a fight. She now calls me all the time, wants to hang out every damn day and is afraid if she doesn't do what I want that I'll just hang out with my "ex".

This could of gone either way... she could have said good luck with the ex.. but it worked exactly how I hoped.

Another successful expirement in dating.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry,

Is this the same EMO chick? I'm not sure if I got you confused with someone else, but take my advice from experience, you got her interest level up by showing she's disposable. However, you're going to have to keep doing these types of tricks, to keep her interested, and you cannot fall back to your old AFC ways. I don't mean that as an insult. I'm going to guess you were too nice to her before. You now have more power in the relationship, you need to just keep it, otherwise, she will go back to her old ways again.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sucks that you have to lie about this type of crap. She wants you more when you totally disrespect her? F*cking women...

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well, obsidian, a lot of GUYS would act the same way too. Can't blame everything on women man.

Industry, whatever you do now, make you sure you NEVER fess up about this to her. She'll never forgive you.

And if you're gonna lie, make sure you've got a good memory, cos once you start, it's so easy to get lost in your own web.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She came over this morning. Best head she ever gave!! Haha. And she's cooking me dinner tonight. Ribs and Mashed Potatoes. Damn.