“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I thought women are more active in finding a date this time of year?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
From what others have told me, the period between Christmas and Valentine's Day is a time of year when women are more active in trying to find a date or relationship. Even the online sites say they get the most new users during this period.

In my case, the opposite is true. At the end of 2018, I had 3 plates. But once the ball dropped to start 2019, the following has already happened:
- HB #1 (met online), who I've gone out with twice, flakes twice in a row. She's out.
- HB #2 (know through friends) flirts heavily with me and gives me her number and says we should get drinks. I followed up and she went ghost.
- HB #3 (online) and I went out once, had a great time, but she texted me saying her work is too hectic for her to keep seeing me.
- I was getting a decent number of matches online in November-December. Met several women, more than only whom I mentioned above. January? None. 0. Zilch.

So is this pre-Valentine's Day busy season thing just a rumor, or has my general routine been outdated like 2018 is now?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Not sure that Valentines Day means that much to single women in 2019. If she already has a relationship, then yes, it matters. But if she’s single, I don’t think she’s necessarily trying that hard to land a guy before 2/14.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
They want someone warm beside them during those long winter nights...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Those aren't plates...
Correct. He has zero sexual relations with them. Certainly not plates


They want someone warm beside them during those long winter nights...
Correct. Just not OP.

OP- these women have extremely low interest. You need to learn how to attract women instead of chase women and you certainly need some work on gauging a woman's interest level.

Alpha Male Strategies on You Tube has several really good videos on this exact topic. Take a look.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You just proved it right.

They dumped you in order to move on to other men they deemed better then u r.
They couldve dumped for bigger and easier "marks". Who cares what they think. Using woman as the motivation for self improvement is all wrong.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Correct. He has zero sexual relations with them. Certainly not plates



Correct. Just not OP.

OP- these women have extremely low interest. You need to learn how to attract women instead of chase women and you certainly need some work on gauging a woman's interest level.

Alpha Male Strategies on You Tube has several really good videos on this exact topic. Take a look.
Spending most of your time and attention on low to no interest babes is a sure fire way to lose your attractiveness to any woman. Because it frames the type of attention and energy you receive. If your in the game it should not be allowed. Females should be fvcking you or adding value to your lives.
 
Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
January is breakup season.

February on Valentine, girls want a guy.

OP you need to know what a plate is and what you put in it ;)
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Second place is first loser.

I had 3 chicks from online, 2 never answered their phones when I called (deleted and blocked), the last just won't pick up her phone. I deleted her too, she'll be blocked tomorrow.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Amazing how guys can't even be honest with themselves...
I think it’s a psychological thing. May give him confidence to call them plates. If he was in a LTR relationship with one of them and called her a plate, people would also say “that’s not a plate.”

Donald Trump Phoenix speech 2015:

‘I always want to be loved, you know? Like when I went on dates, if a woman dropped me, which would happen often, I would always like to say or at least in my own mind that I dropped her.”
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
If she ain’t chasing, you should be replacing.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I've noticed an uptick after new years this year. I have a Married women older than me by about 4 years really excited to see me all this January (we've know each other going on 3 years now). She was out with her husband, and showed her interest in me even in front of him (not sure if she's told him about me). Anyway, she's got that chirpy voice that I've Always fallen for. She's got a gymnastic personality, cheerleader personality, and librarian. She is Certainly post-wall. Ok, so I'm in my prime in my early 40s BEcause I've reached my highest earning And my looks quite frankly (while older and a bit wrinklier) are better than ever due to diet/moderate exercise. So, post-wall women have 3 things that make them post-wall: melted/melting face, droopy shriveled t!tties, loose pvssy or cheddar unshapely (as before) as5. She probably has all those things, but I still like her voice and her personality and her being so undercover for me or secretive in body language (about what she Really wants to do if she only could *wink wink). We have an understanding and if there weren't people around, then I'm quite sure she'd take me physically then and there. I can feel, as of today, that she is losing control in her feelings for me. A few months ago, she was overly touchy feeling with her hands on my hands as if she was trying to send me a message even though there were other people (who know she's married) all around. She made a point to touch me More than any normal person should/would have in that situation.

Of course, I get a hard-on about 5 minutes afterward when I reflect on what our encounter was like each time. I naturally do things that make her REMEMBER me (tone of voice or long draw of an intonation - just spur of the moment, and I'll tell you why, it's because she is Very like the woman who changed me forever back in 2005, she has the same chirpy voice that draws me in and that I can banter with second nature as if cousins growing up). When I do things by accident that makes her more and more and more attracted to me, when I make no wrong moves, because she thinks highly of me, and because we started off 3 years ago on a weird though memorable note - first impression was good, middle impressions were good, and today still yet after idk 200 encounters over the years with her, all have been pretty much sparky. It's Rare that happens. Of course, we're talking about post-wall woman, so a higher-value woman would have SEVERAL more options and wouldn't be so spell-bound by me. She's trying to see if she's still worth it, I bet, if she can still turn a guy like me on (I'm sure I'm seen as badas5 badboy, can probably fvck her real fine boy). This brings excitement to her life. She was real religious (and may be still is), a churchgoer or worker but claims to be converted Jewish via husband.

We started off with me telling her about a sci-fi short story I'd read (though she didn't know that I was drawing my speech from this recent read - she thought that I was expressing to her the real reality of 8 ft 120 lb aliens that use a sparker to their necks to get "drunk" like we would with alcohol). I told her of a Tavern in Siberia that all of these aliens beam down to. It kind of came outta nowhere, the relay of this info (that is indeed REAL). It enliven creativity or vision in her that 1st day of meeting her. It was risky for me to share that, but I did it anyway. I am in a better way now though that I was then (2016) and can speak with her very seducing January 2019.

I'd certainly fvck her, but I think I'd rather it be in the dark, though her face and smile is cute. Her mom body just wouldn't do it for me, but in the dark, it'd just be 2 lovers that shouldn't be loving as it would be so Wrong. I'm certain she thinks about me today, tomorrow, and next week, and even while in the act with her husband.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
No
They start becoming active & available in April.
Actually it's more like mid March - Early April. That's the sweet spot for when mating season begins.
December - February is prime dumping season. There's always a high probability of dumping or getting dumped during that time.
Oddly enough, September-October is when women go into sexual overdrive. I believe they are most desperate between these two months.
 
Last edited:
Top