"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I think we should all support the AFC's...

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
(American Football Conference's) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!!

Been my fav team since I was 2 and they were in Baltimore during the days of Bert Jones and Lydell Mitchell. With the talent this team has, and it seemingly being a team of destiny this year, can a playoff win deep in New England be far behind? Not to mention they have what will turn out to be the greatest QB of all time :).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
(American Football Conference's) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!!

Been my fav team since I was 2 and they were in Baltimore during the days of Bert Jones and Lydell Mitchell. With the talent this team has, and it seemingly being a team of destiny this year, can a playoff win deep in New England be far behind? Not to mention they have what will turn out to be the greatest QB of all time :).
What, your favorite teams' not the Dolphins ?

GO COLTS
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
If you've been a fan of the Colts since you were 2, how on earth can you name yourself Jay Fiedler?

I mean the colts and Dolphins were in the same division and enemies for years.

Sounds like another front runner to me.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I'd say the Colts are AFC, take Peyton Manning instance:

When it doesn't count (regular season) He puts up huge numbers and gets flaunted like he's the next Joe Nameth...

When it counts (playoffs) he chokes, fails, and vows to 'fix it' the next time........



Patriots will win the superbowl again this year...Nothing anyone can do about it.....

Tom Brady: DJ, nailed Tara Reid

Peyton Manning: AFC, doesn't bang hot celebrities......


GO PATS
 

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
Originally posted by DankNuggs
I'd say the Colts are AFC, take Peyton Manning instance:

When it doesn't count (regular season) He puts up huge numbers and gets flaunted like he's the next Joe Nameth...

When it counts (playoffs) he chokes, fails, and vows to 'fix it' the next time........
What the hell are you talking about ?? Obviously, not this year's playoffs !! 8 TDs, 0 INTs and a nearly perfect QB rating

GO COLTS
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
Yeah, have you even watched the playoffs?

no matter what anybody says, no matter what happens this weekend, he's had one of the best two playoff performances of all time.


I mean the COLTS punter has not even played in TWO GAMES.

And Peyton changes his own audibles at the line of scrimmage.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Patriots winning the Super Bowl was a 9/11 propaganda fix. :p

Well, not really. :D But I think the Colts are gonna take this one.

But anyway, this thread really don't belong here.
 
Top