I think this will be my last post on this site

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
I don't normally get numbers or make outs at clubs. This girl was one of the exceptions. Most girls straight up reject me. Which pisses me off since I'm a great guy ( good personality, good looking, going places in life). And while I know that I'm great I feel like I'm a piece of sh1t.
Join Zenmack.com...trust me you won't regret it.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
I don't normally get numbers or make outs at clubs. This girl was one of the exceptions. Most girls straight up reject me. Which pisses me off since I'm a great guy ( good personality, good looking, going places in life). And while I know that I'm great I feel like I'm a piece of sh1t.
This is your problem, Im pretty sure someone has talked about it before but to put it less eloquently, when you feel good about yourself you look good, its not about knowing its about believing, you project how you feel.

theres a saying i think but cant remember. any help?

I heard this other way of it being put on the radio today: happy + active = attractive

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try zenmack.com

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come that you are in a club making out with a girl and you ask her for the number? I dont know what to say for such a thing.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
How come that you are in a club making out with a girl and you ask her for the number? I dont know what to say for such a thing.
Probablybecause her friends were taking her home so I went for the number. I doubt I'd of been able to take her home with me anyway, she doesn't seem to move very fast.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
Most chicks strait up reject anyone who tries. I contend that the best get rejected the most, they just don't care as much. When you know there are good women out there who will eventually be receptive to your advances, you tend not to care about the ones who show nothing. You can't take it personally. maybe they have a boyfriend and are in a good relationship - do you think they are going to botch a good thing to hook up with some average dude like you at a bar? A lot of guys tried it to my gf, and they ended up indirectly buying me drinks, lol! Women are bombarded by men all the time, so don't think you are anything special by being guy # 1028.

So my question to you is this ; what makes your personality or who you are stand out amongst the sea of guys? Ask yourself critically if you have as great of a personality as you claim. From what I read on this thread, you seem average and frustrated at best , but you might be different in person. Personality will trump everything else, especially if you hit the gym and look halfway normal. (lets not turn this into a looks thread, we are all roughly the same in this regard)

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
She seemed interested by giving the usual subtle girl signals. I picked up on them, took her hand and lead her to the dancefloor. Some dancing, she's showing off for me. I lean in for the kiss.
In your first post you were so pessimistic about yourself. Then you are in a club and just doing the right things. You just need practice as it was stated. That is the missing key. And dont say "im trying to hit the gym", "im trying to socialize", ...DO things! forget the try attitude.

About asking her phone number...
From my experience ...a club is not a good place to find relationship material. It happened to me a few times that we made a date after the club thing, and it was not the same... There was no sexual tension i was totally uninterested in her. We could not even have a decent conversation.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
In your first post you were so pessimistic about yourself. Then you are in a club and just doing the right things. You just need practice as it was stated. That is the missing key. And dont say "im trying to hit the gym", "im trying to socialize", ...DO things! forget the try attitude.

About asking her phone number...
From my experience ...a club is not a good place to find relationship material. It happened to me a few times that we made a date after the club thing, and it was not the same... There was no sexual tension i was totally uninterested in her. We could not even have a decent conversation.
I wouldn't say I'm totally pessimistic about myself. Though I will admit that women's rejections have/are making me doubt myself.

The gym I am going to. Currently I'm going 3 times a week to do weight training, with at least a day of rest in between. However, starting next week I want to go 6 days a week, 3 doing weight training, and the rest just doing cardio. The only day I'm gonna take off is sat, since I want to go out fri night. I'm planning on going to the gym in the morning when I wake up (like 6:30), so it doesn't interrupt my work schedule in the evening.

Yeah, I'll agree that clubs suck for meeting women (unless you are only after ONS). The chick I met was more of a social circle meeting, it's just a coincidence that it was at a bar (could have easily been a house party, or just drinks at a restaurant). However, having said that, she's been pretty much no contact in over a week. I know she was moving yesterday and today, but my instincts are telling me something's up (either she's not interested or is playing some fvcked up games).

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
...(either she's not interested or is playing some fvcked up games).
...once a girl is not interested there will be just head-games and excuses.

About the gym: 3 times a week is perfect. In the high school i had a buddy whom i talked a lot with about bodybuilding. He went to the gym on monday, wed., frid. and had a biceps ...i`ll tell you in centimeters 44-45cm which is BIG. He had been doing bodybuilding for 3 years then ...with no steroids or something just protein powder, creatine etc.
Im going to the gym now that im in college.
Things i`ve learnt: twice a week is nothing, 3 times is OK. But dont do something like this:
monday: pectoral muscles and legs
wedn: biceps and back muscles
friday: legs and cardio
...cause this way you exercise ...lets say your biceps... once a week ...which equals nothing. Plus it will be in your head that you have to do this exercise 120 percent ...and then you will do it asymmetrically etc.

Exercising in the evening is better cause after that your body will have a good rest. Plus in the morning you dont have as much energy... but school and work are the FIRST.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
...once a girl is not interested there will be just head-games and excuses.

About the gym: 3 times a week is perfect. In the high school i had a buddy whom i talked a lot with about bodybuilding. He went to the gym on monday, wed., frid. and had a biceps ...i`ll tell you in centimeters 44-45cm which is BIG. He had been doing bodybuilding for 3 years then ...with no steroids or something just protein powder, creatine etc.
Im going to the gym now that im in college.
Things i`ve learnt: twice a week is nothing, 3 times is OK. But dont do something like this:
monday: pectoral muscles and legs
wedn: biceps and back muscles
friday: legs and cardio
...cause this way you exercise ...lets say your biceps... once a week ...which equals nothing. Plus it will be in your head that you have to do this exercise 120 percent ...and then you will do it asymmetrically etc.

Exercising in the evening is better cause after that your body will have a good rest. Plus in the morning you dont have as much energy... but school and work are the FIRST.
the only reason I was thinking the morning was because it fits my schedule better. In case you didnt know I'm going into my last year of my degree and between my classes, client meetings (part of my grad project), and work I don't have tons of time. Most of my days will start at 11-12 (expect on thurs, have scheduled meetings at 9). I've been doing this program so far (started it about a month ago). Here's what I'm thinking for a schedule:

Mon morning: Weight training + cardio (cardio before or after?)
Tues morning: Cardio
Weds morning: Weight training + cardio
Thurs evening (since I don't work and have meetings in the morning): Cardio
Fri morning: Weight training + cardio
Sat: nothing, recovery day from fri night
Sun morning: Cardio

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
the only reason I was thinking the morning was because it fits my schedule better. In case you didnt know I'm going into my last year of my degree and between my classes, client meetings (part of my grad project), and work I don't have tons of time. Most of my days will start at 11-12 (expect on thurs, have scheduled meetings at 9). I've been doing this program so far (started it about a month ago). Here's what I'm thinking for a schedule:

Mon morning: Weight training + cardio (cardio before or after?)
Tues morning: Cardio
Weds morning: Weight training + cardio
Thurs evening (since I don't work and have meetings in the morning): Cardio
Fri morning: Weight training + cardio
Sat: nothing, recovery day from fri night
Sun morning: Cardio

Can I ask why is it cardio so important to you? Doing some sport, want to loose weight?

"Weight training + cardio (cardio before or after?)"
Lets say you exercise and you do it hard ...when you finish it you just want to eat and lay on the bed for at least half an hour. So i cant imagine doing cardio after that.

If you do a "little" cardio before the weight training its good because your body pumps a lot of stuff into your blood which gives you energy.

I looked at that program. It is OK, that swapping A and B is a clever thing
...but those 3x5 = 15 reps ...for me it seem very few.
I used to do something like this: warmup + 4x(8-10)

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
Can I ask why is it cardio so important to you? Doing some sport, want to loose weight?

"Weight training + cardio (cardio before or after?)"
Lets say you exercise and you do it hard ...when you finish it you just want to eat and lay on the bed for at least half an hour. So i cant imagine doing cardio after that.

If you do a "little" cardio before the weight training its good because your body pumps a lot of stuff into your blood which gives you energy.

I looked at that program. It is OK, that swapping A and B is a clever thing
...but those 3x5 = 15 reps ...for me it seem very few.
I used to do something like this: warmup + 4x(8-10)
I've always had issues with my cardio. So I'd like to train a bit of cardio. Plus I want to get back into martial arts. And the additional fat loss would be nice.
For cardio I'm just thinking of running on the threadmill a bit, maybe 20-30 mins on a weight training day and 45-50 mins on a non training day.

The think the point of the program isnt lots of reps but your supposed to be increasing the weight incrementally each time you do it. You more push yourself to your lifting limits (from what I understand). I've only been doing that program a short time so the results arent huge at this point, but I've heard good things about it.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
I've always had issues with my cardio. So I'd like to train a bit of cardio. Plus I want to get back into martial arts. And the additional fat loss would be nice.
For cardio I'm just thinking of running on the threadmill a bit, maybe 20-30 mins on a weight training day and 45-50 mins on a non training day.

The think the point of the program isnt lots of reps but your supposed to be increasing the weight incrementally each time you do it. You more push yourself to your lifting limits (from what I understand). I've only been doing that program a short time so the results arent huge at this point, but I've heard good things about it.

That 20-30 min running will not affect the weight training. Im not a bodybuilder or something so i cant give you any real advice on that program.
Personnally i rather used to decrement the weights as my muscles are getting tired. Give it a try.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
That 20-30 min running will not affect the weight training. Im not a bodybuilder or something so i cant give you any real advice on that program.
Personnally i rather used to decrement the weights as my muscles are getting tired. Give it a try.
the cardio isn't for weight training. It's just for general physical fitness. And I do have a bit of fat over my abs I'd like to get rid of.