Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think this girl I’ve been interested in found a beta provider

Is this girl’s new bf a beta provider?

• Yeah he is

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No he isn’t

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a post about this girl before, I think about a week ago. I know her from a temporary job that we both do every summer and I just found out last week that she was coming back to work with us too. She used to be in an abusive relationship, but has now found a new bf who she claims is way better. We follow each other on social media, so I already knew because she’s made posts with him on there. But she told me that they’ve been together for about 7 months and have already moved in together, and he bought her a $400 Valentine’s Day gift even though they had only been together for a few months by that point. She also said that he doesn’t let her lift a finger to do anything, not even her own laundry. In addition to that, one one of the social media posts she made with him, he commented on it and said “I love you more” which in my opinion, is never a good idea.

I just wanted to see what you guys think because to me, its interesting and I would’ve never moved in with her or any other girl after just 7 months of being together, let alone get a girlfriend of 3 months a $400 gift. And if I did live with my girl, we would definitely split the household chores and I wouldn’t do everything while she sits back and does nothing. I also think that you should never say I love you more to a girl because you’re pretty much showing your hand when you do that and are letting her know that you’re the one that cares more. And you know what they say, the one who cares more always loses.

What do you guys think, did she find a beta provider or is he just a really good bf?

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read a single word

Just go out and get a new GF
She’s not even my gf, we never went on a single date. I’m just aware of how girls will use beta guys for resources and I was wondering if that’s what’s happening in this situation.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does it matter? move on, its all guessing, unless you ask her and she tells the truth, chances are even if you did she will lie anyway, plus she is damaged don't even matter if its true, made up , or the same sh!t all over again with a new dude

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
does it matter? move on, its all guessing, unless you ask her and she tells the truth, chances are even if you did she will lie anyway, plus she is damaged don't even matter if its true, made up , or the same sh!t all over again with a new dude
I was just asking out of curiosity because I wouldn’t ever move that fast or do the other things he did with any girl that I would date and everything she described makes it seem that way to me. I want to move on, but its been hard because this 2 month temporary job is the only time I’m ever around girls, and she’s like the only girl in my age group who works there. I’ve never used dating apps and I don’t know where else I could even meet anyone, and I don’t wanna cold approach.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then you really need to go out more, the first girl you find is trash lvl

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He may be “alpha” for all we know. Do not judge based on vague information. I know stonecold gangsters who treat their woman like a queen.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop obsessing over this girl. The more you obsess the worst it will be for you.

You have to put yourself into situations where you will meet single girls. Try these things; join meetup.com and go to events, sign up for dance lessons, look into volunteering opportunities.

Do things to make you more attractive to girls. Get in shape, learn how to fight. These things will all build confidence, which is what you need.

You are only 28. If you do these things now, you will be in a good place with the ladies when you hit your mid thirties.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop obsessing over this girl. The more you obsess the worst it will be for you.
Yes. I agree. He never even put his penis in her so wtf does it matter.

You have to put yourself into situations where you will meet single girls. Try these things; join meetup.com and go to events, sign up for dance lessons, look into volunteering opportunities.

Do things to make you more attractive to girls. Get in shape, learn how to fight. These things will all build confidence, which is what you need.
Yes, he needs to be in situations of meeting single women. Meetup.com is complete shiit. Scratch that one. My guess is that dance classes have been ruined by the pandemic. Events are ok but I'm not sure how many are actually happening with the pandemic.

Every single male is told to volunteer at some point if they have an extended sexual drought. Based on how often the volunteering thing gets thrown out there, one would think that volunteering options are overrun with single men. My sense is that most men don't volunteer for volunteer type thing because most volunteering things aren't fun.

Lifting weights and fitness are good.

He's probably going to need to do some random non-bar and bar approaching.

I would’ve never moved in with her ....let alone get a girlfriend of 3 months a $400 gift.
A $400 gift? Some female I attended college with got a luxury car gifted from a boyfriend after 3 months as a birthday gift. Guys are thirsty.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I agree with everyone who replied and said that I need to move on and meet other girls. I’m actually more surprised that no one here replied and said if anything you’re the beta because you can’t get over a girl who’s getting fu*ked by the guy you made this thread about lol. Its just hard because like I said, this 2 month temporary job is the only time of year I’m ever around any girls, and it doesn’t seem like anyone here has that many ideas of where I can even go to meet more girls and break this cycle. OLD might not go well since I’ve heard that its hard for a guy to have any success on there, bar approaching seems like its mostly just for a ONS, and I don’t wanna cold approach. I never knew that Meetup.com was complete sh*t, so I’m glad I got that tip. I will also say that I have been healthier and have been working to build muscle, so I am already doing that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe on top of that he has a big ****
Big penis is a good way to get some notches. I doubt this guy has a big penis though. If you have a big penis, you don't need to buy $400 gifts.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way any of us can tell, we don't know them.

One thing we do know is he got the girl.

Find other girls and forget her; don't worry about what other people are doing.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big penis is a good way to get some notches. I doubt this guy has a big penis though. If you have a big penis, you don't need to buy $400 gifts.
Good point, I’m not 8 inches or anything, but I’m above average and I wouldn’t buy a $400 gift for a girl I’ve only been with for a few months.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I made a post about this girl before, I think about a week ago. I know her from a temporary job that we both do every summer and I just found out last week that she was coming back to work with us too. She used to be in an abusive relationship, but has now found a new bf who she claims is way better. We follow each other on social media, so I already knew because she’s made posts with him on there. But she told me that they’ve been together for about 7 months and have already moved in together, and he bought her a $400 Valentine’s Day gift even though they had only been together for a few months by that point. She also said that he doesn’t let her lift a finger to do anything, not even her own laundry. In addition to that, one one of the social media posts she made with him, he commented on it and said “I love you more” which in my opinion, is never a good idea.

I just wanted to see what you guys think because to me, its interesting and I would’ve never moved in with her or any other girl after just 7 months of being together, let alone get a girlfriend of 3 months a $400 gift. And if I did live with my girl, we would definitely split the household chores and I wouldn’t do everything while she sits back and does nothing. I also think that you should never say I love you more to a girl because you’re pretty much showing your hand when you do that and are letting her know that you’re the one that cares more. And you know what they say, the one who cares more always loses.

What do you guys think, did she find a beta provider or is he just a really good bf?
Typical of going from one extreme to the other after the first one didn't work out...went from an abusive relationship to the ultimate nice guy...

She will get bored and dump him soon enough...only to go back in the other direction again.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score

I hate to be blunt but sometimes it’s for the best -you’re coming off butt hurt af.

Move on, get over it. You missed your opportunity YEARS ago. You’ll never pull her into your frame from here. It’s dunzo.

Furthermore, it’s useless to judge a couples relationship from the outside, and with regard to what he/she spends on gifts or their Facebook comments to one another. This is super creepy, and who are you to really judge another couples bond with one another… move on!

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, I’m not 8 inches or anything, but I’m above average and I wouldn’t buy a $400 gift for a girl I’ve only been with for a few months.
Perhaps you wouldn’t buy a $400 gift for a girl after a few months, but someone like myself who earns 120k would have no problem doing so. To each their own, status and bond are the factors here.