Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think the stereotypes about beautiful women (or men for that matter) are mostly all bullsh*t

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My sister is a legit 9/10. She's an awesome person - super nice, loyal, would do anything for her friends and family. I've hung out with my sister and my brother in law many many times. I've never seen her behave in an irrational way - I would say my bro in law is way more often the douchebag.

My cousin in Russia is also a legit 8.5 to 9/10. She's also a fantastic person

My best friend's GF is a 8/10 dentist who makes 250K a year. She goes to third world countries and fixes teeth for free. My friend said she is incredibly loyal and loving and low maintenance

IMO, good and bad people exist in all demographics. Whether you look good or not doesn't change that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister is a legit 9/10. She's an awesome person - super nice, loyal, would do anything for her friends and family. I've hung out with my sister and my brother in law many many times. I've never seen her behave in an irrational way - I would say my bro in law is way more often the douchebag.

My cousin in Russia is also a legit 8.5 to 9/10. She's also a fantastic person

My best friend's GF is a 8/10 dentist who makes 250K a year. She goes to third world countries and fixes teeth for free. My friend said she is incredibly loyal and loving and low maintenance

IMO, good and bad people exist in all demographics. Whether you look good or not doesn't change that.
It depends upon the culture.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is scientifically proven that good looking people are invariably bad, so, one should avoid dating good looking people and getting into relationships with good looking people. In short, good looking people, males and females, are nothing but trouble.

Btw, post the pictures of the said 8s, 8.5s, and 9s in your OP. Then we can talk.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It is scientifically proven that good looking people are invariably bad, so, one should avoid dating good looking people and getting into relationships with good looking people. In short, good looking people, males and females, are nothing but trouble.

Btw, post the pictures of the said 8s, 8.5s, and 9s in your OP. Then we can talk.
I've posted pics of them all before, they're all quite beautiful

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as Dave keeps talking about how stunning his relatives are, it makes one ponder about his incestual thoughts!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful women are as varied as any other group of women

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are full of stereotypes, my dave.

We don't judge you for your cover but what's inside your book

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave all jokes aside, you're the main one always stereotyping people. Every time you talk about Hispanic or black women you make it a point to say "that speaks proper English" or "is well educated". .... as if there aren't any dumbass Armenian women in this world

Reaction score

incel spotted.

invariably its quite the opposite. cute that you believe that science can prove something like attractive people are "bad".....what does that even mean? by what measurement are they bad? there is no objectively attractive person anyway, and even if there was, how could science make such an absolute judgement on something that's clearly in the realm of philosophy in the first place

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your personal experiences are anecdotal. In my experience hot girls are entitled and good looking guys cheat on their women because they slay pvssy quite easily. The generalizations made by looking at the lives of exceptionally good looking people come from what they experience.

In general, exceptionally good looking people are treated better, are more likely to receive promotions, have little to no trouble finding partners, and are often told they are good looking. It makes sense that they would be impacted by how they are treated in life.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful women are only entitled to those who they feel are beneath them. Has little to do with her looks and more to do with her perceived value relative to yours.

Stigma broken.

Keep this in mind next time a women gives you the cold shoulder.

Reaction score
Your personal experiences are anecdotal. In my experience hot girls are entitled and good looking guys cheat on their women because they slay pvssy quite easily. The generalizations made by looking at the lives of exceptionally good looking people come from what they experience.

In general, exceptionally good looking people are treated better, are more likely to receive promotions, have little to no trouble finding partners, and are often told they are good looking. It makes sense that they would be impacted by how they are treated in life.
clearly this has more to do with the mental state that you project upon yourself than actual reality. just because you knew some good looking people cheat doesn't mean that its a reality. ugly guys then must cheat mentally (think jesus and lusting toward a woman) they just never act on it, according to your logic this must be true. youre assuming that all people are pathological internally. youre projecting. not all people are corrupt.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
clearly this has more to do with the mental state that you project upon yourself than actual reality. just because you knew some good looking people cheat doesn't mean that its a reality. ugly guys then must cheat mentally (think jesus and lusting toward a woman) they just never act on it, according to your logic this must be true. youre assuming that all people are pathological internally. youre projecting. not all people are corrupt.
I'm generalizing based on the people I have known. However, the individual can still clearly be either moral, corrupt, or some gray in between. My point is that their exceptional attractiveness predisposes them to a different life than those who are average or in particular unattractive. These differences can certainly influence behavior.

Reaction score
I'm generalizing based on the people I have known. However, the individual can still clearly be either moral, corrupt, or some gray in between. My point is that their exceptional attractiveness predisposes them to a different life than those who are average or in particular unattractive. These differences can certainly influence behavior.
i posit that attractiveness and "good looks" are more utility than they are genetic/objective. a person appears attractive because of their worth. sure some good looking people will cheat, but some bad looking people will also (trump anybody?). in my experience, more often than not, good looking people are good looking because of their good heart, their internal persistence, their ability to succeed, etc. everyone fails at times. the winners look beautiful because they always believe in themselves. beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder. beauty is in thy heart...

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your personal experiences are anecdotal. In my experience hot girls are entitled and good looking guys cheat on their women because they slay pvssy quite easily.
Variations of the former have the all-important vain and shallow genes lol.