Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think she is pregnant

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an affair with a woman who is in a committed relationship. She told me that, she had a spotting last week. Which I said, it is a sign of pregnancy and she also knew that. She said that i am the father. I denied her allegation since she have a bf. But she told me that, we are more sexually active than her bf. Because her bf is living in his mother house and dont have a room to do the act. I am only using a withdrawal method to prevent the pregnancy. The last time we had sex which is last march 30. I remembered that i missed the timing of withdrawal. There is small amount of semen came out and i didnt bother it. I continue to pump her after that. In the back of my mind, it just a small amount of semen and she may not be fertile that time.

Now, she is expecting to have her mens at april 23. But base on the stories of my female friends, spotting is really the first sign of pregnancy. If ever that she is pregnant of my child.

Should i take care of her during the term and do the dna test when the child was born or should i allow the boyfriend to take care of her during the gestation period.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure know a lot about getting pregnant and women‘s bodies,

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful here.

Women often use the “I might be pregnant” card to reel you back in.

She might not be pregnant and even if she is, it may not be yours..

Women are the only mammal that hides when they ovulate.

Women are biologically designed to get pregnant with the 1) the best gene possible and 2) to secure the best resources possible. They have no qualms if that means 2 different men.

Have her go to her local pharmacy and get a urine pregnancy test.

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful here.

Women often use the “I might be pregnant” card to reel you back in.

She might not be pregnant and even if she is, it may not be yours..

Women are the only mammal that hides when they ovulate.

Women are biologically designed to get pregnant with the 1) the best gene possible and 2) to secure the best resources possible. They have no qualms if that means 2 different men.

Have her go to her local pharmacy and get a urine pregnancy test.
I agree mate, that is why i am planning to do dna when the child is out. I will let her do the pt test this coming week and at the end of this month if she miss her period.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy had an affair while on a guys trip. He has a great job, great benefits and a great family... he also had a vasectomy. He told us he couldn’t finish when they hooked up so he actually faked it . A few months later he gets a picture of the girl knitting with a pregnant belly...... pure manipulation..... he then informed her it was not possible to be his and s explained why. She vanished. Don’t trust that it’s yours...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
No way. My favorite thing about banging girls with boyrfriends was that I thought I didnt need have to worry about pregnancy

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy had an affair while on a guys trip. He has a great job, great benefits and a great family... he also had a vasectomy. He told us he couldn’t finish when they hooked up so he actually faked it . A few months later he gets a picture of the girl knitting with a pregnant belly...... pure manipulation..... he then informed her it was not possible to be his and s explained why. She vanished. Don’t trust that it’s yours...
Yeah im skeptical that is why ill do a paternity test

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No way. My favorite thing about banging girls with boyrfriends was that I thought I didnt need have to worry about pregnancy
It is true, i dont need to worry and allow the bf to take care of the child. But it is against my conscience if that child was mine.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard fake positive pregnancy tests were a real thing on Craigslist. And conveniently timed miscarriages are not uncommon after a guy gets locked into marriage. Woman know exactly what they're doing. Thankfully most women aren't skanks like that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an affair with a woman who is in a committed relationship. She told me that, she had a spotting last week. Which I said, it is a sign of pregnancy and she also knew that. She said that i am the father. I denied her allegation since she have a bf. But she told me that, we are more sexually active than her bf. Because her bf is living in his mother house and dont have a room to do the act. I am only using a withdrawal method to prevent the pregnancy. The last time we had sex which is last march 30. I remembered that i missed the timing of withdrawal. There is small amount of semen came out and i didnt bother it. I continue to pump her after that. In the back of my mind, it just a small amount of semen and she may not be fertile that time.

Now, she is expecting to have her mens at april 23. But base on the stories of my female friends, spotting is really the first sign of pregnancy. If ever that she is pregnant of my child.

Should i take care of her during the term and do the dna test when the child was born or should i allow the boyfriend to take care of her during the gestation period.
You should disappear for a while and the let the BF take the hit.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Regardless of who she had sex with more often (that is an idiotic logic) you and her bf have a 50/50 chance at being the father. And if you can't do the time, don't commit the crime as some say. You were man enough to put it inside her and not protect yourself, now be a man and own up to it.

When the time comes, do a paternity test so you know who is financially and morally responsible for that child. At the end of the day, the poor kid is the one that really pays for the stupid decisions we take.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman obviously cannot be trusted so don't take her word for anything. Especially since it sounds like she wants you to be the father based on her assuming it's you and not her boyfriend (is she trying to lock you down and branch swing? Do you have more money than her boyfriend?)

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a number of reasons women can “spot.” One of those is pregnancy - but it doesn’t have to be. She hasn’t even confirmed a pregnancy yet at this point correct? Before you even have a conversation about you “being the father” she needs to show you a positive pregnancy test. AFTER she has done that it’s time to talk DNA test to determine if it’s yours - but talking the way you are right now is jumping the gun.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a number of reasons women can “spot.” One of those is pregnancy - but it doesn’t have to be. She hasn’t even confirmed a pregnancy yet at this point correct? Before you even have a conversation about you “being the father” she needs to show you a positive pregnancy test. AFTER she has done that it’s time to talk DNA test to determine if it’s yours - but talking the way you are right now is jumping the gun.
So true. Everything starts with a positive pregnancy test.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demand a paternity test and go from there.
actually would be better he play coy and let her BF pay the bill for now then get the test, if you start it now she will fight the whole time.

anyway the op Fuc!<ed this up nicely, hence why I always say USE THE DAMN CONDOM, even more when you know the bitc plays around