Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think my LTR is cheating!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't righteous. They will stay with a guy for security/comfort/validation even if they've lost interest/respect.

Particularly toxic women will even fight to stay in a relationship with a guy they don't like.

You have to recognize signs of low IL or disrespect and literally take the initiative to end it yourself. I seriously don't understand why you're still talking to her, I'd block and ghost and never talk to her again.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women aren't righteous. They will stay with a guy for security/comfort/validation even if they've lost interest/respect.

Particularly toxic women will even fight to stay in a relationship with a guy they don't like.

You have to recognize signs of low IL or disrespect and literally take the initiative to end it yourself. I seriously don't understand why you're still talking to her, I'd block and ghost and never talk to her again.
And this is why there are so many men who are slaves to a woman who's lost interest (and respect) for him but will stay for the financial/comfort benefits while she gets the next wave of guys lined up or just flat out cheats on him.

And it all started to go downhill and stayed in the gutter because the guy didnt have the stones to show her the door.

Come to think about it, when things get to this point and the guy doesn't put his foot down and send her to the streets, he is getting what he deserves. Misery.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is why there are so many men who are slaves to a woman who's lost interest (and respect) for him but will stay for the financial/comfort benefits while she gets the next wave of guys lined up or just flat out cheats on him.

And it all started to go downhill and stayed in the gutter because the guy didnt have the stones to show her the door.

Come to think about it, when things get to this point and the guy doesn't put his foot down and send her to the streets, he is getting what he deserves. Misery.
It's sad to think of how many men are in LTRs/marriages like this. Not uncommon for cheating women to have affairs that go on for YEARS.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I should just forget about her
Forget whom? I had already forgotten about this thread, and you should have already forgotten her name

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned the hard way that a "Long Term Relationship" is NOT a relationship at all.

Because, well, it's not.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This. All problems you get will happen after she already showed a clear first sign of low interest/ straying.

The problem is we men hate to say goodbye to something we've invested in.

We have to understand that NO, the women we deal with are NO exception to the rule. They're predictable, and the same all over the globe, but we men refuse to use this to our advantage for some reason.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got in this one late, not much to say has already been said x 100 lolol

Always trust your gut op, your intuition will generally never mislead you. I wouldve confronted her about it way back when and beat her to the punch by telling her sayonarra. You'll meet someone just as good in time. Take care man