Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think it's harder to be a DJ if your black.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To sum up this post.

I think caucasians have an overall advantage on the cold PU aspect because hell...look at what country we live in. Not too many Asian, Black, Hispanic leading men in movies, TV or on the covers of GQ and Men's Health magazines.

A black guy is going to have more opportunities to cross racial bounds because he just naturally runs into more white women.

Depending upon how you dress you'll VISUALLY appeal to girls from certain culture or certain types of girls. I wear collard polo shirts only for the most part, faded jeans and usually gum-sole air force ones and i keep them clean as ****. I have both ears peirced with diamonds my hairs so dark brown its pretty much black and i gell it up in front and keep the sides cut short. I look/feel good with how i dress and i feel that i can get any race of girls no matter what style of guy they like with it.

First of all, when it comes to COLD approaching, its harder, plain and simple. Some girls just WON'T open because you are black. It's common sense that girls who have very little contact with black people are less open to considering a romantic relationship with one.

However, it is less difficult when you sarge within your social circle. When I was in college, I found it easier to PU white girls becasue I was KNOWN. Women get to know you and your personality before confronting the race issue.

Dr. Smooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
You make some interesting points in this post. My comments below (within the quote)

Originally posted by spanky
I think it is easier to pull women outside of your race depending on the socio-economic status of the broad in question to. What I have noticed is that it is harder for a black man to date a white woman or Asian (including Indians) if the women are upper-middle or high class. Just think about it, how many white and Asian female doctors and lawyers do you see dating a black man? I can’t recall any off of the top of my head. This sort of thing is mostly done on the college or below level.

--I disagree with this point. As far as socio-economic status goes, water tends to seek its own level. Professional women tend to date professional men, as those are the individuals with whom they interact the most. I'm a professional black man and have dated plenty of professional white women. The fact that you don't see many such couples may be due to the fact that blacks are under-represented in those professions.

--Socio-Economic status dosen't really matter for me in terms of DJing white women. What does matter is wether or not she is "primed" to date a black man; usually dictated by her prior experiences and/or interactions with blacks. At every socio-economic level there are white women who are open to dating blacks, and those who are not.

I used to have a friend who would say that he likes to be the only black man in an all-white atmosphere since he instantly becomes a controversial figure therefore, he receives more attention from the chicks.

--Although your friend claims this, I doubt it improves his ability to PU chicks. In interracial PU, I always do best with women who at least have experiences and/or interaction with other black people. He may be mispercieving the attention he is getting.

It seems that if a white woman is willing to talk to a black man it is because it seems to be all about the curiosity, overwhelming confidence on an approach, or fascination with black culture. In other words, if they decide to date a black guy it is because he is a black guy that acts black or into black culture and not a black guy that acts white or is into white culture.

--Depends. There are obviously white girls who are attracted to the stereotypes, and the "novelty" factor. These girls are usually pretty easy to weed out. Past the occasional ONS, I'm really not interested in helping her "get back at daddy" or other drama.

--There are plenty of other white girls who are genuinely attracted to black men for a variety of reasons.

Many Asians women simply stay within their culture since there is an incredible amount of pressure in their culture to do so. If they do decide to say “f-ck what ‘they’ think,” they will usually date white men. Rarely will they date anyone else.

--This is very true. There are a small percentage of Asian women who are "primed" to date a black man (usually Filipinas). But the majority do stay in their culture. Harder to PU than white girls, IMO

Black women are a challenge to pull…period. You have to really be on top of your game no matter which you are if you plan to walk out of a predominantly black club with a few numbers. You simply have to know how to talk to them well, kick your game hard, and don’t show even one ounce of an AFC personality. It takes 100% confidence with them or the only numbers you will be walking away will be the ones you came in with.

Matter-of-fact, I was at a club a few weeks ago and sitting at the bar was a very fine black woman. She was easily the finest woman in the club. And in front of her was almost a line of black men waiting to approach her. The woman would turn one guy down and the next would step right up to the plate for his turn. It was pathetic.

This is why so many people get confused when some black men say that white women are easier. It doesn’t necessarily mean that white women are easier to charm into sex. After all, once a woman is interested in you, sex should be on the way soon no matter the race. Lust is lust. But white women will be “easier” compared to a black women simply because white women tend to be more approachable.

Hot black women are used to being approached all the time by flirtatious black men so they automatically walk around with the shields up. Black men will simply approach them all of the time because it is what they learn to do in their culture but black women will have to weed them out with attitude and only some good game will get them to lower their shields.

--This is the truest thing that you said in your post. Black women are "harder" to PU, in a sense than white women. But I like to describe them as "different" rather that "harder." Many black women are keenly aware of "game" being spit at them. They tend to be much more defensive than white women, and much more skeptical to your intentions. There are all kinds of social dyamics between black men and black women that explain this. i will not bore you with them. Lets just say that black women strong incentives to find a "good" black man , and weed out the "players."

-White women (inter-racial dynamics aside) tend to be more neutral at approach, rather than defensive.

--I will admit that some black men (usually with limited experiences with WW) will say that white women are sexually "easier." I find just as many white men who (very wrongfully, BTW) think that black women are "easier." Both sterotypes are erroneus: there are "prudes" and "sluts" in every race of women.

--However, I think part of the perception may be explained by this: white women, IMO, have more sexual "freedom" than black women. Black women have been cast with the "Madonna-*****" complex. Throughout history has either cast BW in the "maimie", matronly, asexual type role (think Aunt Jemima), or as the *****. As such, BW tend to be very guarded with their sexuality as they do not want to be cast in either role. The BW is in search for "ownership" of her sexuality that WW already have to a certain extent. As a result, they have more to risk by being sexually adventerous or carefree. WW are a bit more free to sexually experiment without the societal baggage. (OK, enough of sociology 101)

Anyone who has black friends that they regularly hang out will have realized at the beginning of the friendship that their black friends do a lot of cold approaches and flirting with women. On the other hand, many white women say that white men rarely will stop them on the street for an approach or ride up next to them in a car and signal to them to raise down their car window so they can “kick their game.” So when Black men approach many white women with this attitude, they are really impressed by it. It is simply not the type of attention that they are used to getting. Several have admitted this to me.

--WW's reactions to cold approaches to back men are, IMO, directly related to wether or not they are "primed" to date a black man. See the above discussion.

Considering this through the experience of my own eyes, I will have to agree with Ashlee in saying that it is much more of a challenge to DJ when you are black. This is so even though many blacks learn to approach women often from their peers and male family members. Many will approach women without concern of their race but it will be much more of a challenge for them to close. Black women will be in big time weed-out mode with them and women from other races will hesitate due to social pressures.
--This is true to a certain extent. Here is my ranking of women in order of ease to PU for myself (as a black man) . The rank is from easiest to hardest. (WARNING: Gross Stereotyping to follow):

--WW "primed" to date black men
--Black Women
--Latin Women (depends . . . Puerto Ricans Easier, Mexicans Harder)
--Other WW
--Asian Women (Filipina's excepted)

--Just my 2 cents.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is easier to pull women outside of your race depending on the socio-economic status of the broad in question to. What I have noticed is that it is harder for a black man to date a white woman or Asian (including Indians) if the women are upper-middle or high class. Just think about it, how many white and Asian female doctors and lawyers do you see dating a black man? I can’t recall any off of the top of my head. This sort of thing is mostly done on the college or below level.
You had me in full agreement until your second sentence. I'm not sure if you meant to do so, but you made it sound as if a man of color could not himself be upper class.

The most dividing aspect of the us is socio-economic class, not race. If any of you are lucky enough to live in a mixed-culture neighborhood, you will notice interracial dating. This may be due to the comfort level of the classes dating within their own.

In my youth I lived in the city and there was interracial dating mainly because the cultures also worked together, went to school together, shopped and lived in the same neighborhood. It was comfortable, they were a community.

After college I moved to the suburbs. Given there were not as many people of color, but overall everyone was extremely nice and open with me. We worked together, shopped together, borrowed one another's yard tools and equipment and were members of the same clubs. They had the chance to get to know me and I them. We all got into that comfort zone.

Overall, people are more receptive to people they are comfortable. If they have similar interests it is very easy to get into that comfort zone. The majority know that racial separation is not the popular mode. People who prefer racial separation, no matter their socio-economic status do so because of individual insecurities.

It may not be right but it exists. But what is worse than it existing, is whenever it effects someone else in that they choose to segregate themselves because of the prejudices of others.

Dr. Smooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
You had me in full agreement until your second sentence. I'm not sure if you meant to do so, but you made it sound as if a man of color could not himself be upper class.

The most dividing aspect of the us is socio-economic class, not race. If any of you are lucky enough to live in a mixed-culture neighborhood, you will notice interracial dating. This may be due to the comfort level of the classes dating within their own.

In my youth I lived in the city and there was interracial dating mainly because the cultures also worked together, went to school together, shopped and lived in the same neighborhood. It was comfortable, they were a community.

After college I moved to the suburbs. Given there were not as many people of color, but overall everyone was extremely nice and open with me. We worked together, shopped together, borrowed one another's yard tools and equipment and were members of the same clubs. They had the chance to get to know me and I them. We all got into that comfort zone.

Overall, people are more receptive to people they are comfortable. If they have similar interests it is very easy to get into that comfort zone. The majority know that racial separation is not the popular mode. People who prefer racial separation, no matter their socio-economic status do so because of individual insecurities.

It may not be right but it exists. But what is worse than it existing, is whenever it effects someone else in that they choose to segregate themselves because of the prejudices of others.

I absolutely agree with ths. BTW. I hear that, in Minneapolis (I'm from L.A.), black-white relationships are particualry common when comapred with the rest of the country. Any truth to this?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enough of all of this bragging and boasting. Harder to be a DJ if you're black? Look at all the responses from the black guys on the forum. It's clear where their preferences lie--surely they don't lie within their own race. EVEN if there are equal numbers of black and white women I think the black (aspiring) DJs are going to go after the white women more. Saying that there aren't enough black women in their community is normally (but not always) an excuse so that they don't have to feel "guilty" about preferring other races of women. Am I totally wrong?

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003
enough of all of this bragging and boasting. Harder to be a DJ if you're black? Look at all the responses from the black guys on the forum. It's clear where their preferences lie--surely they don't lie within their own race. EVEN if there are equal numbers of black and white women I think the black (aspiring) DJs are going to go after the white women more. Saying that there aren't enough black women in their community is normally (but not always) an excuse so that they don't have to feel "guilty" about preferring other races of women. Am I totally wrong?
Of course you are wrong. For one, blacks in general tend to look past race to a respectable degree. If the women is attractive, she will be approached. So looking at the black population, black men are approaching black women more than anything. Where are all of the black babies coming from?

Anyway, I think you are jumping to conclusions just because these posts mention black men and white women. You assume that there is a preference for one or the other just because whites are used in examples. This is just the nature of the country we live in. When discussing racial differences, blacks and whites are normally used as the standards. Haven't you noticed this when ever you read statistics on health, money, education, etc,.?

I have never heard the excuse that there aren't enough women in the community. Have you heard that from one person and generalized the statement?

Listen, blacks are about 11% of the whole country whereas white are about 80% . Blacks usually heavily populate only one or two cities in most US states and interacial dating is still rare. There can't be too much "preferences" outside of the black race. You simply don't see interacial dating amongst black and whites a lot in most places in this country. So on the whole, blacks are preferring blacks and whites are preferring whites, and Asians are preferring Asians.

I absolutely agree with ths. BTW. I hear that, in Minneapolis (I'm from L.A.), black-white relationships are particualry common when comapred with the rest of the country. Any truth to this?

Absolutely. It is almost starnge looking to be honest since you just don't experience that any where else in the country.

Sure but that doesn't minimalize the huge role that racial division plays in this society on a daily basis. I think more blood has been shed in this country over race than economics.

Of course you don't see this at often at all in this country. Blacks usually heavily populate only just a few cities in each state since they are only 11% of the country.

The fact that you don't see many such couples may be due to the fact that blacks are under-represented in those professions.
I am taking all profession into account. I just used law and medicine as an example. Professionals can date other professionals in another career so ...

--Although your friend claims this, I doubt it improves his ability to PU chicks. In interracial PU, I always do best with women who at least have experiences and/or interaction with other black people. He may be mispercieving the attention he is getting.
I think you assumed that my friend was only speaking of all white atmospheres that never interact with blacks. My fault.

"I'm not sure if you meant to do so, but you made it sound as if a man of color could not himself be upper class."

Of course not. No matter what class a black man is in, I think it will still be tough for him to pick up women outside of his race if the women are upperclass. These women socialize in different circles than they do as college or high school women and feel more social pressure from those circles.

Anyway, some good points were raised. I can't respond to them all. Good posts.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys brag and boast on this site all of the time but I have yet to read about someone wanting to stop it until now.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to get all hot up under the collar. Dude, this is a DJ site.

Guys will brag.

Guys will boast.

Success with women from all races will be discussed.

This is what we are here for, right? Or can we only discuss our conquest with women from our own communities? Lets not go there.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is easier to pull women outside of your race depending on the socio-economic status of the broad in question to. What I have noticed is that it is harder for a black man to date a white woman or Asian (including Indians) if the women are upper-middle or high class.
I realized that I worded my first sentence
incorrectly and edited it to manifest the point I was trying to get across.

This is what we are here for, right? Or can we only discuss our conquest with women from our own communities? Lets not go there.
Well, your quality of life depends on having choices. The good thing about life is having choices.

Anyone can have preferences. What is wrong with that? If you prefer to date a particular type of personality, look, or level of intelligence, go ahead. That is what having a choice is all about.

But I do not want to stir things top far off topic so I will choose to stick with the topic of the thread.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your logic doesn't add up:

I am african american also.

I have a recronational hobby of horse racing.

One weekend last month, I had a weekend where i won 1 out of 240 races (exacts).

Does that mean that It's harder for me to gamble because I am black?

No.

I just had a bad weekend.

it happends. Trust me.

Again you are cold approaching, something I don't believe in. How would you honestly feel if a woman just came up to you, espically in a big city and started talking? Not comfortable. And you expect to get a phone number of the conversation?

And don't give me the crap about "white woman only date their race" and so on.

1. If you are doing your job right, you are looking in their eyes before speaking and if a woman gives you that look, and you know what I am talking about, she wants you to talk to her. In otherwords, you should only be approcahing woman who show some interest, not just any cute chick. if you were a carsalesman how bad would you be if you tried to sell a car to everyone on the lot? you got to learn to spot the buyers, by looking at body language you can tell who is actually there to buy and there to look. Same with women.

One misconception is that upperclass white women don't date black men. That's actually true, but not why you think:

Lets say you are 20. Your family is loaded. You went to a prep school your whole life, surrounded with people that have means. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU GO OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND DATE SOMEONE FROM A DIFFERENT CULTURE, OR SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE USED TO. Also you think a woman who has "climbed her way to the top" did so just to go back to square one and date a loser? No. If you are sucessful you want to date someone who is sucessful as well.

It just so happens to be that the majority of america is white, and a Vast majority of sububrun american is white as well. It's also a fact that the majority of the lower class people are of different races.

To break it down for you, it's not that you are black, honestly most white women LOVE black men, you would be suprised, it's the fact that it's a misconception that black people=ignorance, poor, lack of grammer, etc. and if you go around wearining your pants around your ass and talking like you have no grammer training, you are not doing anything to help break the misconception.

I am aferican american. I have went to a prodominatly white school my whole life, I have lived in a white neigherboorhood my whole life. I have NO problem finding dates with people of different races.

I keep myself presentable at all times, I am well spoken, well grommed, smart. Not only do I date white women, I date OLDER white women, and you are telling me that it's because you are black? That's a cop-out.

The thing that seriously disopoints me here is that it's like you are looking for an excuse not to pick up women. EVERYONE HAS A FLAW OR SOMETHING THAT ISN'T PERFECT. For you it might be that you are short. For me I have to deal with the fact that 1) I am young and I like older women 2) I tend to have a preference for women of european decent and 3) I am impatient. Play the hand you were delt. If you where white you could find something else that is wrong, and you would be saying "white women always like black men" or something to that extent.

What you tend to forget is that thoose disadvantes are huge advantages. 1) I have golden colored skin, to me possibly the prettiest color you can have. I can wear any color and get away with it. 2) People of color (asians included) tend to look better in suits imo and 3) You offer something unique about you that 80 percent of the United States can't possibly offer.

More than anything a woman can tell if you are uncormfortable, can tell if you feel like you are out of place. More than likely you do. If it will break the ice make a joke about it.

Dr. Smooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with almost everything you said execept the whole "non cold approaching" thing. Try cold approaching more. It will improve your game.

I realized that I worded my first sentence
incorrectly and edited it to manifest the point I was trying to get across.

Well, your quality of life depends on having choices. The good thing about life is having choices.

Anyone can have preferences. What is wrong with that? If you prefer to date a particular type of personality, look, or level of intelligence, go ahead. That is what having a choice is all about.

But I do not want to stir things top far off topic so I will choose to stick with the topic of the thread.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr. Smooth

--This is true to a certain extent. Here is my ranking of women in order of ease to PU for myself (as a black man) . The rank is from easiest to hardest. (WARNING: Gross Stereotyping to follow):

--WW "primed" to date black men
--Black Women
--Latin Women (depends . . . Puerto Ricans Easier, Mexicans Harder)
--Other WW
--Asian Women (Filipina's excepted)

--Just my 2 cents.
I know I'm going to create some tension here but I think that you must distinguish between two types of black women: regular black women and fine-ass-hell black women. Every black guy wants a Halle Berry, Beyonce, or Janet Jackson looking black female and doesn't want to settle for just any black girl. Fine ass black women are harder to get than any girl of any other race because they get approached by guys of all races and are therefore more picky (tending to go for prettyboy players, athletes, or successful money makers). I think that most black guys date outside their race because they can't get a Halle Berry and don't want to settle for anything less within their race. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reaction score
dam I missed this thread. I didn't realize there were so many brothers up in here. And smart as f*uck too...good arguments fellas...Ok, I'm going to stop playing with that white boy fool ronin and pay attention over here!

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan Man, you seem to be suggesting that there are "fine-ass" black women out there that black men are after, but they are either too few or too hard to get. BUT more to the point, you seem to be suggesting that black women ON AVERAGE aren't as attractive as women from other races. Am I reading you wrong here?

You said it:

"I think that most black guys date outside their race because they can't get a Halle Berry and don't want to settle for anything less within their race."

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan Man, you seem to be suggesting that there are "fine-ass" black women out there that black men are after, but they are either too few or too hard to get. BUT more to the point, you seem to be suggesting that black women ON AVERAGE aren't as attractive as women from other races. Am I reading you wrong here?

You said it:

"I think that most black guys date outside their race because they can't get a Halle Berry and don't want to settle for anything less within their race."
Basically. Part of it is the media's fault. The only black women celebrities you see exemplified as sexy are mixed black females (Halle Berry, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keyes, Beyonce, etc.) or black women with caucasiod features (Naomi Campbell, Robin Givens, Tyra Banks, Iman, etc.). Look at the hip-hop music videos. Most of the black women in them are either mixed or "white" in some way. Even attractive full black women like Whitney Houston or Angela Bassett don't get recognize as sex symbols. I'm not saying that black women have to be mixed or whitish to be attractive (I would take Serena Williams and Eve any day, any time, any place). But on the whole, black women are considered the least attractive race of women.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
Basically. Part of it is the media's fault. The only black women celebrities you see exemplified as sexy are mixed black females (Halle Berry, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keyes, Beyonce, etc.) or black women with caucasiod features (Naomi Campbell, Robin Givens, Tyra Banks, Iman, etc.). Look at the hip-hop music videos. Most of the black women in them are either mixed or "white" in some way. Even attractive full black women like Whitney Houston or Angela Bassett don't get recognize as sex symbols. I'm not saying that black women have to be mixed or whitish to be attractive (I would take Serena Williams and Eve any day, any time, any place). But on the whole, black women are considered the least attractive race of women.

Yes, and that is the sad reality of internalized racism. The media has a HUGE part to play in all of this. In the Asian community, we generally consider VERY Asian traits such as extremely slanted eyes or less caucasoid features such as broad noses or very full lips quite unattractive. If any of you see celebrities from Asia (NOT Lucy Liu or Rick Yune - the REAL ones from Asia), you will notice that on the whole most are fairer and have more delicate features that approximate Caucasians. Yes, the power of the Western Media is THAT far-reaching. Unbelieveable. :rolleyes:

Because of this, SE Asians such as Filipinas (In the Philippines, there is a sub-group of peoples call "Negritos" because they are mixed with the Australasian race (the black Aussie Aboriginies). They are slightly darker than the standard Filipino gold-brown, often have fat liips and frizzy hair) or Vietnamese are considered less attractive than Japanese or Northern Chinese, in general.

There's some focked up **** for ya. No wonder so many of us 'colored' fellas chase around white hoes so much. :rolleyes: :D

Btw, this is a superb thread, I especially like the long as quote just above. A lot of intelligent fellas up in this mothafocka. :cool:

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But the "Media" is (are) not some entity that exists outside of our actions. Isn't it convenient to blame it all on "the media" when in fact we (or at least some of us) are the ones who dictate the content which the media is said to be perpetuating?

Also, are human beings infinitely capable of being re-shaped and re-molded according to some entity (the media) that is supposedly outside of OUR power to shape it? Are we robots? Are you saying that we don't have free will or free choice to decide what WE consider to be "beautiful"--that we are dumb arses who can't formulate our own judgments?

And, if some of you are so smart as to realize that the media is behind all the stereotyping, then why aren't the others capable of doing so? Are you subscribing to the view that we are alienated from the images we helped create--so much so that they confront us as "facts" and "truths"??

I don't buy it.

drew6532

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will the non-blacks please stop trying write from a black person's P.O.V. It's not working. It seems like you’re getting your theories from what you see in the media. The media does an overall poor job trying to portray black people. It comes down to what someone stated earlier in the post, what your attracted to the most is what you live in. I'm from the hood, predominantly populated by blacks. Most men from where I'm from are attracted to the same type of females as me.

I think that you must distinguish between two types of black women: regular black women and fine-ass-hell black women. Every black guy wants a Halle Berry, Beyonce, or Janet Jackson looking black female and doesn't want to settle for just any black girl. - Juan_Man
Wrong. If you do know a black man who thinks like this, I’m pretty sure he is NOT from the hood. Therefore, he represents the minority of black men. And non-blacks tend to think like you because this minority of black men is the majority of black men you interact with. Coming from the majority view of black males, Halle Berry and Janet Jackson are NOT good representatives of the main attraction of black males. That’s what you see on TV. However, everyone will agree that Beyonce could get it(BTW, Both of Beyonce‘s parents are black).

We look at black girls pretty much the same way we view other girls 1-5=below par, 7=alright, 9-10="fine ass". Come to the hood and there is a great variety from which we may choose. Then again, those blacks brought up in non-black areas tend to be more attracted to whatever the main attraction is in their environment. For example, I currently attend a predominantly white college. Most of the blacks in my school are from the same suburbs as the white kids. Therefore, most of them tend to be more attracted to white girls and intimidated by the more “urban” black girls. And the black women these guys are attracted to tend to resemble black women exemplified as sexy in the media.
You wanna see some good examples of black girls, black men are attracted to? Go to a HBCU(Historically Black College or University) party near you.

Most black men who date outside of their race do it because black women can tend to be too much of a challenge. They are more reluctant to try new things, tend to be close minded, and tend to be a little meaner. Do you know how rare it is for a man to regularly get head from his girl around my way? Unless she’s a smut, very rare. As far as white girls go, the ones that date black men tend to be freaks in bed, and tend to want to please. Sorry to say it, but they’re easier. Easier to deal with, easier to cheat on, easier to smash(have sex with), etc. It has little, if anything, to do with physical attraction.

One ya.

DjRocca

Reaction score
u should be proud of who you are, i certainly am, im Trini and proud to be. And it isn't harder, if not easier. Theyres something here called Nightriders, its pretty ridiculous but its girls that JUST date black guys. Must give them a rush or something....o well :p

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of you seem to suggest that ALL blacks (or for that matter all whites) think alike and THEREFORE, you have to belong to a particular race in order to understand what that race's mentality is. I'm sorry, but I totally disagree. I don't think there is a monolithic "black mentality" or "white mentality" or "Asian mentality" or "Hispanic mentality".

Tell me, what is quintessentially "black" or quintessentially "white"? Are you in a position to do so? Does one's personal experience qualify someone to generalize about the mentality of an entire race?

I beg to differ...

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man

I agree with everything you said. It's the same in the media for black men.

My question is why do black men have this type of attiude and black women choose to stay with there own race?

How many black men get seen as sex symbols verus white guys? The number is not even close.

My thread has got way off track.

Anyways?