Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think it's harder to be a DJ if your black.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing my 100 cold approaches and I have more odds agaisnt me.

I talk to every cute girl no matter what race.

Some woman of diffrent races only date their race.

But what I am seeing is that most white males only talk to white girls. I am not saying all but most white males stick with their race.

I think if I stuck with my race while doing these field reports I would have a better succes rate.

But that is taking the easy way out. I am not going to do that. So I will take the good with the bad.

Don't worry my field report is still coming. ;)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its even harder if you are black n blue..

Ashlee u have some wicked sexy eyes..

what are u doing next weekend??

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on who you're cold approaching.

I'm in the agreement that it is generally harder to do a cold PU on any woman if you're any color than white.

I think caucasians have an overall advantage on the cold PU aspect because hell...look at what country we live in. Not too many Asian, Black, Hispanic leading men in movies, TV or on the covers of GQ and Men's Health magazines.

Being Asian myself, I've done cold PU's on all races, and by far, white women (in general) are attracted to white men. But, it generally goes the same for all races. Black women like black men. Asian women like asian men. Hispanics women like hispanic men. Etc.

But hey, be a rainbow mack. Ain't nothing like the feeling of getting with a female outside your race. I love it. Feels kinda like you broke some unwritten ethnic law and can flaunt it when people from your race look at you with a female from another race. hahaha :D

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its a bit of a numbers game. Whites are a larger percent of the US population, so a white guy is naturally going to spend most of his efforts with white women.

A black guy is going to have more opportunities to cross racial bounds because he just naturally runs into more white women.

Of course neighborhood concentrations reverse that, so depending where you hang out makes a difference.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It also depends on where you live, what part of the country(UsA), their background/families/friends, etc.

There def are parts where people really don't like black men or women, so it would be hard to do it there, if not overall dangerous.

But i've been to parts of the usa where there are more black men who date white women, etc.

I'm not sure about black women dating white men, i've seen some, but not that often or many.

ANd many white women have a fascination with latino men, in many parts of the country.

So it all depends on where you live, go, etc.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's even harder if you're Asian. In the media, blacks are depicted as oversexed bling-bling thugs with huge c*cks. That's not so bad because quite a few girls dig that, even though it's only a stereotype.

If you're Asian, you're depicted as a short, skinny, pale, small-eyed, Martial arts, bookish, small-penised, sexless dood with glasses.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that sterotype, but i don't know what to tell you.

I've never really dated an asian women, only had mixed asian friends( who looked more white or italian then asian) so I'm not sure.

I do know I've seen mostly asian men with asian women, or if you go to hawaii, some military people marry outside their culture.

I guess you'd be right though, I've seen many white women date black men, and in some places, there are more white women dating black men then white women dating white men, but i've never really seen too many asians dating outside the asian community. There are, but not that often. I guess you can say that for the indian(from INDIA) culture as well, don't see too many outside their culture either.

BUt you never know unless you try.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
But the nice thing is, these stereotypes aren't held as strongly by people who are non-Asian recent entrants into this country because they haven't been exposed to American media. Although America is the home of the free, I think the minds of non-Americans are more 'free' in this regards.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm ... methinks this topic is invalid. It should read "I think it's harder to be a DJ in $LOCATION if you're black". There's quite a few places I know black dudes just have it made.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What has worked for me has been expanding my areas of interest. Having a common interest does make things a bit easier.

The past couple of weekends my GF and I helped a friend run a shop at the local Renaissance festival. Tons of Anglos and only a handful of non-Anglos. So a guy of color in full Ren-garb stands out a bit.

All I can say is that I was turning down potential action all over the place. Complements flowed like water, and my GF saw this. More importantly, she enjoyed it! She expressed her enjoyment quite thoroughly when we got home.

So it is possible for guys of color to gather interest if they put themselves in situations that are culturally non-traditional. Women are curious creatures in that they are intrigued by things that seem out of place. Once they realize that you are in command of the situation, their interest tends to go even higher.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you should come to NZ.
Even totally f--- ugly black guys wind up beating women off with a stick (cos they're such a novelty I guess).

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel

But what I am seeing is that most white males only talk to white girls. I am not saying all but most white males stick with their race.

I think if I stuck with my race while doing these field reports I would have a better succes rate.

Its just easier for a whole ton of reasons. As a DJ, shoot as a human being, Im looking to get from point A to point B the fastest and easiest way. By going for white girls, I accomplish that. Its the easiest way. I could DJ a black chik (there all around where i live) But it would take more time/effort. Why settle for that when getting a girl of similar race/culture is easier?

Reaction score
Ashlee, yes it's harder to DJ white girls if your black. But there are plenty of sista's just waiten for a man to come along.

The percentage of white girls who will hang out are small. They have to overcome social pressures from friends, family and whatnot before even stepping into our door.

And one of their fears...what if I get preagnant, and have a black baby? and on and on and on.

I used to not date sista's after my ex/wife and I split...then I had to look for white girls who were built like sista's...then I realized why not go to the source instead of looking for substitutes. And why teach them to have sex our way when sista's know it naturally...you digg.

Try going back home for a change everyonce in a little while. You will be amazed at the differences that actually do exist between the races....and remember once you go black ...you might get a heartattack...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly supreme exactly;)

Why fish from a pond of a few trout, when ya can fish from an ocean with a million fish. Always, ALWAYS, try to get whatever odds you can get stacked in your favor. Always go the smarter route.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard to DJ regardless of your race, period.

Couple of the guys mentioned location. Don't go to the same fishing hole if you are not catching any.

I hate to swerve to a sociopolitical discussion at all. Americans are still programmed to look at people outside his or her race oddly. Whether you like it or not, you know damn well it is the truth. But we're trying to better this.

Going back to location, that is one of the reasons why I'm moving out of Jersey and heading to S. CA.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aztec
Americans are still programmed to look at people outside his or her race oddly. Whether you like it or not, you know damn well it is the truth.
Actually thats not true. There have been studies shown that an adult male, regardless of his race, is looking to spread his DNA to different races in order to dominate the gene pool.

They did a big study about this. It was about why men are attracted to blue eyes on females, more so than brown, despite the fact that blue eyes are inferior to brown (brown eyes are better protected and have less chance of sun damage than blue). The figured that men wanted to spread the dominant brown eye gene over the blue eye gene.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Actually thats not true. There have been studies shown that an adult male, regardless of his race, is looking to spread his DNA to different races in order to dominate the gene pool.

They did a big study about this. It was about why men are attracted to blue eyes on females, more so than brown, despite the fact that blue eyes are inferior to brown (brown eyes are better protected and have less chance of sun damage than blue). The figured that men wanted to spread the dominant brown eye gene over the blue eye gene.

Hey I want bang a hot blue-eyed chick too and spread my brown eye, gooey gene all over her. But before this discussion make a 180-degree turn from the main topic, my thought stands.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
I am doing my 100 cold approaches and I have more odds agaisnt me.
I hope you don't believe that man!

I have known many people, white and black, and I would say that the toughest people to get to "break out of thier shell" would be the super repressed white people.

Black people are more naturally free and uninhibited, it is just thier culture. Girls love that sh*t though.

Most black guys that I know can be a real charmers, many times, charming the pants off of super-hot white girls!

One black dude I knew actually would (probably like you are doing) introduce himself to EVERY SINGLE GIRL that we would see ANYWHERE. He was almost like a politician. Anyway, he had all sorts of [hot girls FIGHTING for him (you know, b*tch fights and all); different girl every DAY, etc.

Many white guys that I know can be broken down into: Repressed Think-I-Am-So-Smarts, Bitter Ego Swelled Players, Dumb Surfer Dudes, and finally Cool and Normal people.

I think if it were up to me to TEACH someone how to be a DJ or whatever, I would probably have a harder time teaching the white guy. Many of the social things that you need to know is already a part of most black culture. (You know how frigid some white chicks can be if you don't force it out of them? Just imagine if one of them was your MOTHER!)

But, about the race thing. Don't listen to girls when they say that, that is just what they THINK thier preferences are. Think about the times when you have "captured the interest" of a girl, and she says something like: "I would never have guessed I would be with someone like you! I always thought my man would be ____, ____, ___, blah, blah, blah...."