I think it is so funny when women try to run games on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a women at a party tonight that I've known for a few months, I read her body language and know women pretty good, so I knew she was interested. I went off to talk to some other people, the party was in a huge house, and told her to join me on the balcony..... she nodded, but never came up.

An hour later after hitting up a couple other ladies, getting two numbers (a women my age who owns her own business, and a 26 yo), I left... never looked back.

I know for a fact the women that blew me off WILL be contacting me very soon, and yes she is a God Damn 10. She thinks she is dealing with some weak @ss stooge.

The lesson here is simple, if a woman is not willing to put forth any effort towards you she is worthless.... I don't care how nice or pretty she is, if she will not work for you, you are wasting your fvcking time. Got two more numbers... sh!t will work out just fine for me.... the '10' can worry about herself, but if I know women.... and I'm pretty sure I do, she will be contacting me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
I met a women at a party tonight that I've known for a few months, I read her body language and know women pretty good, so I knew she was interested. I went off to talk to some other people, the party was in a huge house, and told her to join me on the balcony..... she nodded, but never came up.

An hour later after hitting up a couple other ladies, getting two numbers (a women my age who owns her own business, and a 26 yo), I left... never looked back.

I know for a fact the women that blew me off WILL be contacting me very soon, and yes she is a God Damn 10. She thinks she is dealing with some weak @ss stooge.

The lesson here is simple, if a woman is not willing to put forth any effort towards you she is worthless.... I don't care how nice or pretty she is, if she will not work for you, you are wasting your fvcking time. Got two more numbers... sh!t will work out just fine for me.... the '10' can worry about herself, but if I know women.... and I'm pretty sure I do, she will be contacting me.
The 10 is likely really an 8.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey cut RM some slack at his age the eyesight starts to go ;)

I know cox I m there

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
The 10 is likely really an 8.
Eye of the beholder my friend, she's a 10 to me, Blond, great body, brown eyes, 5-10, smart 30 yo, has her own business, perfect as far as I'm concerned.

But hey... I know some guys like short stupid women.... my 10 is another man's 5... totally get that sh!t.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yeah the number system is all relative. My 10 is his 8 is his 2 is your wet dream and sticky hand ha ha lol :rock:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
This thread took a left turn real quick...

Good lesson Mike. Although, I'm not sure you REALLY know your women yet... ;)
Thanks for the reminder, as Socrates said, "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

The minute you think you know the answer is your first step towards failure. Everything should be taken with a degree of doubt.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike always gives good advice. Good DJ mindset here.

Beta makes would have been like:

"Where is she? I'll go find her"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I was only only funning. Mike s advice is always solid. I like the way he didn't even need 5 minutes to bounce back he s at the office taking care of business - they re all just WIP

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I agree with you. If I'm trying to put in my effort in gaming a girl and she's not going to try and put some effort into the encounter, then forget it - she can kiss her sorry little behind goodbye and kick rocks for all I care. After all, who is any woman to make you work for them? There are thousands, millions, billions..! Of women out there on this planet. I should waste my PRECIOUS time working for you? No thanks.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
RangerMIke said:
The lesson here is simple, if a woman is not willing to put forth any effort towards you she is worthless.... I don't care how nice or pretty she is, if she will not work for you, you are wasting your fvcking time.
Ain't that the ****ing truth!

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
August 16

Me: Great meeting you yesterday. Let me know when you're free in the next couple weeks go out again.

August 21 (Pffft...)

Her: Hey! Maybe next Monday or Tuesday?

August 22

Me: Hey, I actually made plans for those nights already [seeing as how she got back to me on a Friday about Monday or Tuesday, this was true, but she said "Maybe" too so I wasn't about to capitulate]. When else are you free?

August 23

Her: Darn! I'm starting to think you have a policy of rejecting my first suggestion of days to hang out ;) Or you just book your schedule really far in advance. I'll look at my schedule for the following week and get back to you.

Me: Great, yeah, let me know when you're free next week, 9/1 to 9/4.

August 29

Her: Decided to go to the US open. Have a great week, busy man!

Me: Great, enjoy!

Her: Thanks!

-----

So did I really need to know that she was going to the U.S. Open? Hmmn... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pedestalized based on her looks and you obviously care what she thinks of you. In my opinion she's the one who has the power right now.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Eye of the beholder my friend, she's a 10 to me, Blond, great body, brown eyes, 5-10, smart 30 yo, has her own business, perfect as far as I'm concerned.

But hey... I know some guys like short stupid women.... my 10 is another man's 5... totally get that sh!t.
5'10" & is a 10 to you? Holy cow, that's VERY unfeminine...almost Ru Paul like. :crackup:

Anyway, yeah those that are way too picky and like to play games usually end up going back home to their cats while you have fun with other women.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
All women you deal with should follow your lead and make themselves available. Women who don't follow your lead should be ignored because they are likely teases and/or manipulators.

Most hot b!tches (HB8 and higher) are used to a constant bombardment of worship, praise, ass kissing and free presents on behalf of pathetic betas. And since 99% of men are pathetic betas.. many of which are PUA's pretending not to be betas... most hot women assume a man is a beta until he proves otherwise.

My experience has lead me to believe that the best approach to HB 8's and HB 9's (HB 10's really don't exist outside of Hollywood and usually only date super rich and famous men) is the slut treatment. Remember that most men want to wife up attractive women and become stage 5 clingers whenever a hot woman shows ANY interest. So you have to treat hot women as even MORE disposable than others.

Approach all attractive women as if they are sluts you only want to smash and discard. You will be right most of the time and get laid because of it.

Hot women are often easier to f*ck than average or cute women BECAUSE they are less insecure about your intentions. They want to have a fun ride and most times they don't CARE if you leave because they can easily replace you. What they don't want is to f*ck you and have you become a stage 5 clinger like most desperate beta b!tch losers do.

JVC

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
All women you deal with should follow your lead and make themselves available. Women who don't follow your lead should be ignored because they are likely teases and/or manipulators.
Or maybe they just aren't interested.

Poon King said:
Most hot b!tches (HB8 and higher) are used to a constant bombardment of worship, praise, ass kissing and free presents on behalf of pathetic betas. And since 99% of men are pathetic betas.. many of which are PUA's pretending not to be betas... most hot women assume a man is a beta until he proves otherwise.
So how does one prove otherwise? Isn't trying to prove otherwise being a pandering beta? So basically if you prove otherwise by doing nothing to prove yourself otherwise you're still leaving it up to the woman if she's interested or not. Lot's of talk from you to simply state women will either be interested in you or not as if you do anything to prove yourself to them you're a pandering beta no different from the rest.

Poon King said:
My experience has lead me to believe that the best approach to HB 8's and HB 9's (HB 10's really don't exist outside of Hollywood and usually only date super rich and famous men) is the slut treatment. Remember that most men want to wife up attractive women and become stage 5 clingers whenever a hot woman shows ANY interest. So you have to treat hot women as even MORE disposable than others.
10's really don't exist outside of Hollywood? Are you still sitting on your couch "gaming" the women on T.V and the Disney movies you watch? LMAO. You never see these same Hollywood women looking like crap? If you were meeting hot women in everyday life you'd see a lot whom look better than most of these Hollywood women you pedestalize.

Poon King said:
Approach all attractive women as if they are sluts you only want to smash and discard. You will be right most of the time and get laid because of it.
If you aren't an all around attractive aesthetic STUD in reality that they want to let you smash and discard then your advice is meaningless and delusional re-hashed PUA garbage. Just creating some fantasy image of yourself and thinking you are going to WILL that image of yourself on others to see you in the same way is pure mental masturbation.

Poon King said:
Hot women are often easier to f*ck than average or cute women BECAUSE they are less insecure about your intentions. They want to have a fun ride and most times they don't CARE if you leave because they can easily replace you. What they don't want is to f*ck you and have you become a stage 5 clinger like most desperate beta b!tch losers do.
Hot women are just as insecure if not more then average women as the spotlight is on them all the time not knowing who really likes them, if they are going to slip and not be so hot anymore, if someone else is hotter etc. You at the same time place all your value in hot women as you are 100% sure they're going to leave you.

Funny because a lot of these hot women are dating men and aren't calling them stage 5 clingers. Or maybe you just like to generalize and pretend your thoughts as the end all be all to others relationships.

You have no idea what you're talking about yet you're proud of it. :kick:

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JVC said:
If you were meeting hot women in everyday life you'd see a lot whom look better than most of these Hollywood women you pedestalize.

i have to agree here, im starting to think poon king may have gained all his knowledge about dating and relationships from tv shows and movies like saved by the bell and american pie

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
i have to agree here, im starting to think poon king may have gained all his knowledge about dating and relationships from tv shows and movies like saved by the bell and american pie
Funny coming from someone with NO counter argument and nothing valuable, enlightening or interesting to say whatsoever.

I'm starting to think this is just a troll post from a jealous faggot who can't get laid. That's what I think. :crackup:

Big

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I'm starting to think this is just a troll post from a jealous faggot who can't get laid. That's what I think. :crackup:
^^The pot calling the kettle black.^^

logicallefty

Reaction score
Big said:
^^The pot calling the kettle black.^^
No, just the mod calling the thread closed due to bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.