I think I over-dj'd my girlfriend

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically, I think I over-dj'd her.

like to the point where it is causing problems.

she cries when I am not around. she cries before I leave. she constantly thinks about me, to the point where she is sad that I am not there... and that causes problems.

she is an amazing girl, and she has never felt like this before. I feel like I have done something harmful to her by dj'ing the **** out of her, all of the time... to the point where I guess the attraction level is... TOO high?

what to do?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo i gotta do the opposite

how the hell u get ur girl to do that? lol
i make it seem that i care for her but i dont act needy,
she phones me most of the time
but i think i act like i care about her too much (im a nice guy thats all)

but i made it aware to her that i dont take **** either

sorry for off topic

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Make it seem like you care for her. That'll help.

that might be one aspect of it. I'm her first love. and as part of the dj thing whatever, I tell her how much I care for her occasionally, and always after she orgasms, which intensifies the effect.

I think that actually may be a source of her separation anxiety...

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
she cries when I am not around. she cries before I leave. she constantly thinks about me, to the point where she is sad that I am not there... and that causes problems.
Wow dude. Your crazy. (In a good way. Not a serial stalking clown kind of way.^_^) How did you do that? I think if you have built this much of a connection with her then you could share what you did. To a certain point that is.

If you want to turn it down a bit. You could always lay off the techniques, and if that dosen't work you may have to pull out the big guns and go wuss on her.(AFC) That or this girl is a little crazy. (Like the stalking clown this time.) Just whatever you did, don't overdue it to your next girl.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, then your DJin her wrong... She is not respecting your space and time and that could be a result of you not educating her about it. All you are doing is making her crave your company...

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you cant "over dj" a girl....You must be doing something wrong in your approach or your girl is a tad crazy.