"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

I think I just placed my balls in a vise... Im whipped...

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
My fellow guys, I need your help. I haven't been to this forum recently and I've been making fantastic progress with women. So fantastic (or maybe not so fantastic) that I've met this really good looking girl, yet shes pretty much got me whipped... and I HATE IT... but I can't get over her! Its driving me crazy, first it all started in a way that I wanted to f--- her, now its progressed on to bullsh--. Geeze I didn't even get the goods yet! What should I do fellas?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Retreat and reorganize your campaign for in 2 weeks. Discontinue contact.

Lik
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Don't ignore her, but don't placate her the way you are right now. Be more C+F and don't worry about how she reacts to it. Make her earn the right to spend time with you. I'm sure there's something in the Bible about this.
 

Hit Dat Sht

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
la sol
Hehe I like LikRetsam's reply... though that will just make her think you put the FRUSTRATED in AFC and not care if you leave her. Knock her off her pedestal and be a man. Be opinioned, be ****y and don't apologize for your testosterone. Read the friggen DJBible for Christ's sake... well, for your sake at least.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah, give more information, but right now I'm thinking you should act like an ass.hole to her.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Man don't give in and go sour. Try to rely on your man power

Don't take this crap from her.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by opentoadvice
What should I do fellas?
I think its time to say buh-bye to oneitis. Ignore her and she'll get pissed off, which is good. Best of all, flirt with other girls.

If all else fails, just say NEXT!
 
Top