Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I just had my first 'daddy' experience.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin married a widow with 2 kids.

My mother comes from a Widowed family.

In both cases the widow is extremely independent and capable so any man in a relationship with her needs to be a strong leader. my grandmother did not find a man who would measure up to her standards. Apparently she had a man who proposed but in the end ended the relationship.

The broadest definition of a GOOD MAN in our society today is one who Protects, Procreates, and Provides.
Are you less of a man because you didn't build a house from the ground up? Why would a man who made sure a pre existing family grew up in a loving home with two parents be less of a man than someone who started the process but chose to not or couldn't finish the job?

While many here might not value family, I think the world is a better place and men achieve more when family is a value they hold.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'll be honest......if I met up with a chick for a date and she showed up with kids, I would fvcking embarass her by ejecting right there on the spot.

Literally just get in my vehicle and leave without saying another word.

These chicks do this stuff because men (like OP) allow it to happen.