Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I have to break up with my GF ...

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my gf so much she means so much to me ive been with her about 5 months..

But her mum caught me with her again and she went absolutely mental to me at the back of my gfs school.. She hit me and abused me and said because im muslim and they are orthodox that im not allowed 2 be with there daughter. My gf now is now not allowed to go to the beach. to go mall. to have a phone. to go friends houses. practically nothing..

She loves me so much and i luv her soo much and it hurts a lot that it didn't end because one of us fell out of love it ended in a way out of our control.. It hurts me so much and i really wanted to be with this girl for a long time..

We haven;t officially broken up.. But when i talk 2 her on monday I know she wants 2 stay 2gether and that means not seeing each other for a few months and just talking on phone when shes at school for a few months. And then holidays come and no guarentees she gets a phone. So i think as much as it kills me I have no choice 2 break up..

Man help me out ...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her parents can go to hell.

You two need to find some way to stay together.

Reaction score
Someone call the dept of homeland security!!

I kid I kid...

Tell them you are going to convert to Christianity. Better yet tell the girl do convert to Islam and really tick off the parents.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them your gonna run a jet into their house if they dont let you keep dating their daughter

Reaction score

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some time to get to know her parents a bit better.
Not sure if you have heard of the saying but when you enter marriage, you aren't only marrying the chick, you are marrying her parents as well. Establish a relationship with them, and let them get to know you a bit better so they realize you aren't so threatening as they may view you as.

You seem like a pretty down to earth nice guy, let them know that and I am sure you will be fine. A friend of mine went through something like this, they ended up getting married. Everything in life has challenges, it's up to you to overcome them. Good luck. ;)

ABC

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you don't realize, LegendBoy, is that her parents are on YOUR SIDE. The main reason that this chick is so "in love" with you is that her parents are so against you. If they were smart they'd start telling her about what a nice boy you were and how much they liked you, which would get her to take the other side and tell them that you weren't that nice etc. This Romeo/Juliet dynamic has played out everywhere, throughout history, and has nothing to do with whether your Muslim or Christian or Satanist.

Just dodge her parents and hope they continue to bash you (to her, not physically).

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye I agree that the reason we like each other so much is that there is already a problem of her parents so we do not create our own problems in this relationship.

Do you think if they keep catching me with her.. They will eventually give in?? Or will they stubborn because of religion?!?

And getting to know her parents right now isn't an option. They think I am using and abusing the daughter because of my religion.

Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
They will eventually give in?? Or will they stubborn because of religion?!?

They think I am using and abusing the daughter because of my religion.
If her parents are haters then there is little you can do!! Avoid them and have her only call you.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Religion is so stupid. Christians, Muslims, and Jews all believe in the same God but argue and even kill over stupid disputes about prophets...damn...

I honestly don't know what to tell you, man. That's a really sh!tty situation to be in.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her mother believe you're planning on converting to Christianity.

I think it's ****ed up of a woman who labels herself a Christian to treat you this way. Unless she caught you having sex with her daughter, the way she reacted was extreme.