Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I think I blew it...

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
I think a dorm's cafe is great place to meet people. You will find a lot of people eating by themselves. And nobody likes to sit by themself right? So today I asked a cute brunette if I could join her. Everything was going so smoothly. Then we started talking about movies. She said she hasn't seen Spider Man 2 yet. I haven't either so I asked her if she wanted to see it. Then she says, "uh, the movie?" and started talking about something else. So did I pop the question too early?

Jason
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Sounds like she wasn't that interested if she changed the subject. Maybe the movie. Maybe you.

Either way, the cafe is a great place to meet women. I met tons that way when I was in school... remember, she's no the only woman in the cafe. Sit with a different one tomorrow...
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
its all about risk vs. reward. the more often you take the risk, the higher your chances of getting a reward are. if you dont take the risk, you'll never even have a chance at the reward.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by Recluce
its all about risk vs. reward. the more often you take the risk, the higher your chances of getting a reward are. if you dont take the risk, you'll never even have a chance at the reward.
Cliche statement but this post wasn't about risking or rewarding.

Jason - dude is this how you make friends? You gotta turn a 180 and change your whole approach. Your answer to your question? NO SH!T you asked early. That's like me coming up to you talking about Star Wars and telling you "Hey Jason, come over to my place I just got that new trilogy dvd" How likely are you to agree on the first hour that I met you?
 

Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2001
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9
yeah you asked a little bit too early. Shouldn't waited a bit or got her number instead. Or maybe she thought you were too good to be true. You went up to her asked to join her, that shows confidence right there. She's probably thinking, "whoa a confident and good looking guy is asking me out? There must be a catch." Or maybe she has a boyfriend.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Well at least I tried. I was about to back out a the last second and sit by myself in the corner.
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
You took a risk and it fell flat. Don't dwell on it, don't worry about it, don't post on it. You will never know how she felt by thinking about it, so it's all pointless and will just make you feel bad. Instead, realize you did something that most people don't have the balls to do and feel good about that. Then go sit with someone else tomorrow.

EDIT: You didn't blow anything, she did.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
You did good.

School is a whole different animal so you answered your own question.You gotta wait awhile before you want the date/number..obviosuly depends on the girl.

Keep talking to her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top