"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I think HEIGHT is extremely important in getting girls.

-DJ-CAGE-

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
haha what bullsh#t is this.
Girls just think guys who are taller have bigger ****s, what is bullsh#t aswell from talking to most of my mates who are all taller then me or i just have big d#ck, who knows.

Im 5.8 and had girls flirt with me instead of my taller mates, maybe because im more on their level, who knows.

Seems like all of my mates are taller then me aswell and i get more chicks then they do.

I have seen dudes with HB9 and HB10 and they were about 5.5 and chick was 5.8
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Danny Zuko

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Agree with Ice Cold once again people are exaturating 5'8 is not short at all the global average is 5'8 if that was to short ALOT of people wouldn't be getting any vag...let this thread die too much negativity.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Fatality
Does your grandma think that 5'8 is short?


LOL - I agree that 5'8" is not short. It's simply average. Very average. And there's nothing THAT terrible about being average guys (at least in stature). Being average in personality or looks might not be the greatest thing, but being average height is okay, as long as you have something else to show for it.



I would say that 5'6" and under is definately short, 5'7" is borderline.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
im borderline..i wonder if i should draw a white line at the top of my head and say hey! im borderline!
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Speaking as a 'tall' guy, height isnt the end all and be all. If you know how to use your size effictivley it can be a nice tool, but hbs will ALWAYS go with the DJ rather then the tall AFC. Its just the way it is.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
how many guys her would go for a taller girl?
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
id go 1 inch taller....other than that..no!

which is why shorter guys dont care..we want a girl shorter than us!

so its all good!

HOLLA!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I agree. there are very few girls who would date a shorter guy anyway. Even if that happens.. that guy can expect to be the butt end of few jokes from his friends
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
My best friend is 5' 5" and he's always had girlfriends taller than him. His current one is 5' 7". But his personality has more to do with that.
 

Pete_C

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Go to myspace.com. Its the face that matters. Any guy under 5'10 with nice face & style gets most females friends.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Well I'd go out with a six footer with heels on, I don't give a **** what others think.

If anything I'd be more worried about my neck and Chiro bills than people taking the piss.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
i am 6'0, but i'd rather have 8 inch penis instead of 6 :(
 

Spirometric

New Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Well i'm 5'3 and feel like crap since no girl wants a guy at such a height and everyone is either taller or wants a taller guy
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
Originally posted by Spirometric
Well i'm 5'3 and feel like crap since no girl wants a guy at such a height and everyone is either taller or wants a taller guy
Maybe set your sights lower, literally? There are really short girls out there. Just beef the hell up.....hell, half the 5'3" guy population scares the crap out of me because they're so beefed up and full of themselves, lol.
 

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
I'm 6'4", and I can definitely say height helps in attracting SOME girls. There's a sizeable group of girls who utterly get off on height, until it gets freakish that is.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top