LMS is over, we are living in the era of LLH: Looks, Looks, Height.... no woman will care what his name is.....About 60-65% of women will disqualify him immediately based off his last name.
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
LMS is over, we are living in the era of LLH: Looks, Looks, Height.... no woman will care what his name is.....About 60-65% of women will disqualify him immediately based off his last name.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I don’t know how true that is. However, I will agree that “average height” men and women tend to have better body proportions. Barron will be 6’6-6’8 in all likelihood. That is an awkward, goofy height. I also read somewhere height over 6’3 becomes a negative for women. Probably for that very reason.I have said in this thread and threads before just like the video I posted most dudes getting the best poon are between 5"8 and 5"11.
Also have stated before in a thread where a poster said one of the hottest chicks he seen was with a short 5"8 guy and I replied the hottest chicks I ever seen were with dudes in that range 5"8 to 5"11.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
What's your true barefoot height?I would choose being a 6'8" lanky weirdo over having to suffer the indignity of stuffing a lift in my shoes (which I'm currently doing)......
....sadly, I am a casualty of the heightpill.....
5'11" when I wake up in the morning.... 5'10.5" at night..... and I wear 1.5" lifts in my shoes.....What's your true barefoot height?
Im 5’7 and don’t wear lifts. Ideal height to me is definitely 5’10-6’1.5'11" when I wake up in the morning.... 5'10.5" at night..... and I wear 1.5" lifts in my shoes.....
A gorgeous Stacy at my job once made a comment about how I look tall at a distance but was surprised how short I am up close....... brutal....
No way man that statement does not align with true female nature. Women may refuse to date regular guys because they hate trump so much and the guy supports Trump. But no woman is going to turn down an opportunity to get that close to such a rich and powerful family. I don’t care how much She hates President Trump. She will not turn down the opportunity to be part of that power.About 60-65% of women will disqualify him immediately based off his last name.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yeah, you’re right.No way man that statement does not align with true female nature. Women may refuse to date regular guys because they hate trump so much and the guy supports Trump. But no woman is going to turn down an opportunity to get that close to such a rich and powerful family. I don’t care how much She hates President Trump. She will not turn down the opportunity to be part of that power.
True.No way man that statement does not align with true female nature. Women may refuse to date regular guys because they hate trump so much and the guy supports Trump. But no woman is going to turn down an opportunity to get that close to such a rich and powerful family. I don’t care how much She hates President Trump. She will not turn down the opportunity to be part of that power.
5'11.75" morning height 5'11" flat before bed. Been called short once been called tall several times. Never worn lifts.5'11" when I wake up in the morning.... 5'10.5" at night..... and I wear 1.5" lifts in my shoes.....
A gorgeous Stacy at my job once made a comment about how I look tall at a distance but was surprised how short I am up close....... brutal....
Yup. Given the choice will a liberal chick choose a low SMV liberal guy or a right-wing chad for a ONS? Multiple that by 20 when you're the son of the former PoTUS..No way man that statement does not align with true female nature. Women may refuse to date regular guys because they hate trump so much and the guy supports Trump. But no woman is going to turn down an opportunity to get that close to such a rich and powerful family. I don’t care how much She hates President Trump. She will not turn down the opportunity to be part of that power.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
It's true considering 13 percent of people are over 6"1 including the very small percentage of women at that height. The average height for a man is 5"9 in America 5"8 in Jamaica, 5"7 in Latin America, 5"10 Europe and 5"9 in Australia. There are billions of people here from procreation I would say 90 percent are from guys under 6 feet.I don’t know how true that is. However, I will agree that “average height” men and women tend to have better body proportions. Barron will be 6’6-6’8 in all likelihood. That is an awkward, goofy height. I also read somewhere height over 6’3 becomes a negative for women. Probably for that very reason.