"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I think Barron Trump will have absolutely no problem getting chicks

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Height doesn't matter you've been fooling yourself out of poon all black pillers have, might as well hang out with gay dudes I'm loving the abundance.

Got ME a 6"1 blonde with a body of a porn star I'm only 5"10 oh well.....
Much of the game is in the dark
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I have said in this thread and threads before just like the video I posted most dudes getting the best poon are between 5"8 and 5"11.

Also have stated before in a thread where a poster said one of the hottest chicks he seen was with a short 5"8 guy and I replied the hottest chicks I ever seen were with dudes in that range 5"8 to 5"11.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I have said in this thread and threads before just like the video I posted most dudes getting the best poon are between 5"8 and 5"11.

Also have stated before in a thread where a poster said one of the hottest chicks he seen was with a short 5"8 guy and I replied the hottest chicks I ever seen were with dudes in that range 5"8 to 5"11.
I don’t know how true that is. However, I will agree that “average height” men and women tend to have better body proportions. Barron will be 6’6-6’8 in all likelihood. That is an awkward, goofy height. I also read somewhere height over 6’3 becomes a negative for women. Probably for that very reason.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I would choose being a 6'8" lanky weirdo over having to suffer the indignity of stuffing a lift in my shoes (which I'm currently doing)......

....sadly, I am a casualty of the heightpill.....
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
I would choose being a 6'8" lanky weirdo over having to suffer the indignity of stuffing a lift in my shoes (which I'm currently doing)......

....sadly, I am a casualty of the heightpill.....
What's your true barefoot height?

I'm 5'11.5" barefoot and would prefer being that height over 6'5"+. I think 6'3 is the ideal height for picking up women in western countries and 6'1" in countries with shorter average heights.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Now that I think about it I'd much rather 5'8" and well proportioned over 6'8" and uncoordinated. However, I'm factoring general life quality into that decision, not just access to women.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
What's your true barefoot height?
5'11" when I wake up in the morning.... 5'10.5" at night..... and I wear 1.5" lifts in my shoes.....

A gorgeous Stacy at my job once made a comment about how I look tall at a distance but was surprised how short I am up close....... brutal....
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
5'11" when I wake up in the morning.... 5'10.5" at night..... and I wear 1.5" lifts in my shoes.....

A gorgeous Stacy at my job once made a comment about how I look tall at a distance but was surprised how short I am up close....... brutal....
Im 5’7 and don’t wear lifts. Ideal height to me is definitely 5’10-6’1.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
About 60-65% of women will disqualify him immediately based off his last name.
No way man that statement does not align with true female nature. Women may refuse to date regular guys because they hate trump so much and the guy supports Trump. But no woman is going to turn down an opportunity to get that close to such a rich and powerful family. I don’t care how much She hates President Trump. She will not turn down the opportunity to be part of that power.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
No way man that statement does not align with true female nature. Women may refuse to date regular guys because they hate trump so much and the guy supports Trump. But no woman is going to turn down an opportunity to get that close to such a rich and powerful family. I don’t care how much She hates President Trump. She will not turn down the opportunity to be part of that power.
Yeah, you’re right.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
No way man that statement does not align with true female nature. Women may refuse to date regular guys because they hate trump so much and the guy supports Trump. But no woman is going to turn down an opportunity to get that close to such a rich and powerful family. I don’t care how much She hates President Trump. She will not turn down the opportunity to be part of that power.
True.

Women might date him simply because they want another notch on their belt... it doesn't mean they're gonna marry him....

Just like how guys want to date pornstars so they can have that notch on their belt and have a story to tell their buddies..... it's doesn't mean the guy wants to marry a pornstar....
 
Last edited:

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
5'11" when I wake up in the morning.... 5'10.5" at night..... and I wear 1.5" lifts in my shoes.....

A gorgeous Stacy at my job once made a comment about how I look tall at a distance but was surprised how short I am up close....... brutal....
5'11.75" morning height 5'11" flat before bed. Been called short once been called tall several times. Never worn lifts.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
No way man that statement does not align with true female nature. Women may refuse to date regular guys because they hate trump so much and the guy supports Trump. But no woman is going to turn down an opportunity to get that close to such a rich and powerful family. I don’t care how much She hates President Trump. She will not turn down the opportunity to be part of that power.
Yup. Given the choice will a liberal chick choose a low SMV liberal guy or a right-wing chad for a ONS? Multiple that by 20 when you're the son of the former PoTUS..
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I don’t know how true that is. However, I will agree that “average height” men and women tend to have better body proportions. Barron will be 6’6-6’8 in all likelihood. That is an awkward, goofy height. I also read somewhere height over 6’3 becomes a negative for women. Probably for that very reason.
It's true considering 13 percent of people are over 6"1 including the very small percentage of women at that height. The average height for a man is 5"9 in America 5"8 in Jamaica, 5"7 in Latin America, 5"10 Europe and 5"9 in Australia. There are billions of people here from procreation I would say 90 percent are from guys under 6 feet.

With that said Xenom0rph is trolling or needs help he can't get on here
 
Top