Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I tested my testosterone levels

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that taking a full blood panel would be a more logical thing to do. I also tested for a few other factors as well, other than testosterone. Everything goes together, if there is a problem in one area, it will show up somewhere else. A depressed person will also have lower testosterone for example. I will test again in a few weeks out of curiosity, after changing some things in my surroundings and I'll bet that, that alone will raise it significantly.
Yeah man, this sounds more logical but still, it doesn't seem like you're understanding that, your test numbers are GOOD. Like they ar egood. Total Testosterone is not even a great indicator. as Majority of testosterone cannnot be utilized by the body. Its Free Test taht really matters.. and you're in a good range for both! So now its time to look at OTHER FACTORS.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean women don't like these type of jacked body? The copium is making you write nonsense, stop it

View attachment 10581
Nope, most women like lean and athletic, don't shoot the messenger, plenty of case studies out there.

Short kings like yourself can't really go that route and feel you have to bulk up, fair play, do your thing. It's probably a better tactic for shorter men to be big rather than lean/athletic or you would look like a flyweight boxer.