"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I still don't understand relationship

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
"Half" is an understatement.

I'd say 80% of them are not happy.

But still they're glued to each other, and pretend they are being happy. Why? Because they are on auto-pilot, like you said, because they're simply too coward to even admit that they are not as happy as they think they are. And they are cowards because even the slightest idea of being alone scares them sh!tless. That's why.
My completely unscientific opinion... %50 are straight up unhappy, 30% are 'content', 20% are happy. Only 1/5 of all marriages at the end of 10 years are happy. Of all the married couples I know, the only ones that are genuinely happy are ones where the women either doesn't work but is involved with kids or some organization that she cares about, or she has some low paying job that is more like a hobby... and the husband makes a really good living.

The 'content' ones are just basically roommates, with occasional sex... basically friends with benefits who happen to live together. However, they have common interests and enjoy each other's company.

I like your comment "pretending to be happy", that is so true. You would never know from their social media accounts that they are as miserable as they are... it's the damned thing. It's perfectly normal for new couples to be all over each other professing their joy over the internet. But I can almost guarantee that if you have a couple still doing this sh1t after 2 years or later... something is going sideways.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
If a compatible female did cross your path, you're probably in a better position than you realize......

You have to remember that a relationship will take on its own dynamic. But where does that dynamic come from?

Let's look at the unhealthy one:

The codependent relationship with two codependents: This couple will look very very united and very close together. Very loving. Unfortunately it's not love that is brewing underneath the surface. It's a toxic, unholy thirsty need that's flowing like a dirty, sewage filled river, bubbling, waiting to smash the unsuspecting dam clean off its hinges. the glue that holds this couple together is a dependence of the other, unfortunately the other is also an emotional child. Two emotional children sucking the life slowly out of each other. When the dam bursts, it will not be pretty. Suicides happen here, overdoses, domestic abuse, drunken car crashes, prison, divorce, self harm. When the dust is cleared and the codependent is alone (the history of codependence is one will always flee if they are not killed or incarcerated) the pain will be unbearable. My "soul mate" has gone. Devastation. The codependent who survives will probably go back online to look for the next victim..em I mean host....em I mean partner. That's it. ALL MEN WHO USE ONLINE DATING APPLICATIONS HAVE CODEPENDENT AND ABANDONMENT ISSUES TO SOME DEGREE.



No. Tinder is literately ‘Tits on tap’. The quickest and easiest way to meet girls. Particularly for a guy working 60+ hours a week. More couples meet online now than any other single way. I met some great ladies from Tinder. I’m sure I have some psych disorders. But not codependent/abandonment.
 
Top