"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I started using hypnosis meditations. Amazing

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
I started using this hypnosis meditation for motivation the last 4 days. Now after I do an approach its been linked to dopamine from the hypnosis so I feel incredible. Basically the best feeling I've ever had.

Last night I did a bunch of sleep hypnosis for topics that are all great for pua. Woke up just absolutely loving myself. I seriously suggest this.

The guys name is mark bowden. He's great. Look him up on YouTube there's lots of free stuff.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I started using this hypnosis meditation for motivation the last 4 days. Now after I do an approach its been linked to dopamine from the hypnosis so I feel incredible. Basically the best feeling I've ever had.

Last night I did a bunch of sleep hypnosis for topics that are all great for pua. Woke up just absolutely loving myself. I seriously suggest this.

The guys name is mark bowden. He's great. Look him up on YouTube there's lots of free stuff.
I'll look into it.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
This is motivating you to talk to women?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I started using this hypnosis meditation for motivation the last 4 days. Now after I do an approach its been linked to dopamine from the hypnosis so I feel incredible. Basically the best feeling I've ever had.

Last night I did a bunch of sleep hypnosis for topics that are all great for pua. Woke up just absolutely loving myself. I seriously suggest this.

The guys name is mark bowden. He's great. Look him up on YouTube there's lots of free stuff.

Is this the same guy you are talking about?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was once at a Renaissance Fair where I volunteered to be hynotised; it didn't work on me. :rolleyes:
 
Top