Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...girl ...lady..chick.

Whatever is respectful now a days....

Found out she is jealous

Or I should say...
Her sister told me....she is jealous

But she never shows it to me.

Do I keep smiling at the wsittreses or recognize that it bothers her a little bit?

She hasn't responded negatively at all... which I thought was weird
..but her sister said...
She'll never admit it.

We know she's "different" like that.
But since we know her
.. her sister said...
You're in there...just be cool

Reaction score
Do I keep smiling at the wsittreses or recognize that it bothers her a little bit?
I never cater to jealousy. I understand that women tend to get anxious if you make them feel insecure about their relationship status. If you care, you could broach the subject and tell her that smiling at service personnel is just friendly / polite behaviour, but her smile and your smile are social interactions, not 'flirting'.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...girl ...lady..chick.

Whatever is respectful now a days....

Found out she is jealous

Or I should say...
Her sister told me....she is jealous

But she never shows it to me.

She hasn't responded negatively at all... which I thought was weird
..but her sister said...
She'll never admit it.

We know she's "different" like that.
But since we know her
.. her sister said...
You're in there...just be cool
Good, keep doing what you do. As you did nothing wrong, there is no reason to declare yourself before she even mentions anything.

I understand that women tend to get anxious if you make them feel insecure about their relationship status.
As he did nothing wrong with just being nice to other women in daily interactions, it is obviously her problem and he shouldnt make it his problem. If he makes it his problem she will expect him to read her mind from now on to appologize upfront for whatever gives her a little anxiety.

There is nothing bad in a little anxiety in a woman. It keeps her grounded to know her man knows his way around women and has options, should she act up.

Reaction score
As he did nothing wrong with just being nice to other women in daily interactions, it is obviously her problem and he shouldnt make it his problem. If he makes it his problem she will expect him to read her mind from now on to appologize upfront for whatever gives her a little anxiety.
I don't disagree. It is her problem that she's insecure, but you can keep the jealousy limited by explaining to her that her insecurity is mostly imaginary. A little anxiety is fine, but jealousy means a lack of trust and leads to insecure women seeing threats that are not there.

There is nothing bad in a little anxiety in a woman. It keeps her grounded to know her man knows his way around women and has options, should she act up.
Like I said before, a little anxiety, like in knowing you have the ability to walk away, is fine and keeps women on their toes, but if you give her the feeling that she's easily replaceable, she will see every other woman as a threat.

Personally, I don't need the 'drama' of jealousy.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you initiate it. That’s wrong. If the waitress initiated it. That’s fine.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Um. Do not create a problem where there isn't one. Who cares what the sister said, are you the sister's 'lil b itch? No? Then do not worry about this unless or until it becomes an issue.

And be polite/nice/kind to servers.

This is drama manufacturing at it's finest. Seriously.