"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I Should of NEVER left

Suaveman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Storrs, Ct
I haven't posted in a long while but I am eternally f*cked at the moment. Let me explain...

Ok I've been dating this girl for almost 2 years now and **** has been great! I am a sophmore in college now and She just moved into a different college about 2hours away. This is when **** started to get ****ed up! Or shall I say this is when I got ****ed!!! She all of a sudden starts acting all weird and ****. Spending less time with me on the phone being "busy." I know exactly whats up...I was there once.

Well I've been used to having a girlfriend for so long that I can't mack it like I used to...Any tips for a man looking for a second chance at pimpin' it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Realize you are in the greatest situation ever...COLLEGE! Just look at all that fine, young, new p*ssy floating around, waiting to be plugged. Now get out and enjoy!
 

Suaveman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Storrs, Ct
you know what man your right! Damn, I'm going to get me some freshman hoes! ;)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Suaveman
you know what man your right! Damn, I'm going to get me some freshman hoes! ;)
Now that's the spirit! Remember, when boing them from behind, clap your hands once for the brothers of sosuave!
 

Suaveman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Storrs, Ct
I'll do one better I'll give them a nice slap on their asses for my brothers at Sosuave! Claiming these b1tches for in the name of men everywhere.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
College is the BEST time to mack, practice your skills on ALL THE ladies...

I made a pact while I was in school that I would, everyday, meet at LEAST 1 new person. Not long after that, I was talking with this guy who comments, "How is it that everyday I see you talking to a different woman?"

"because I can... it's really easy, I just pretend like it's my first day at kindergarten and I don't know anyone, so if I'm gonna make friends I gotta go talk to them." and continued to tell him my approach method.

Two days later, I see this guy chatting up one of the hotter girls on campus... afterwards, he comes up to me to thank me for the tips.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Suaveman
I'll do one better I'll give them a nice slap on their asses for my brothers at Sosuave! Claiming these b1tches for in the name of men everywhere.
Leave a handprint and it's all the better.
 

Suaveman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Storrs, Ct
I want to hear for all you guys there about success stories in college...On how you all be pimpin' it
 

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
j-ville
college pimpin

I'll tell ya one thing, banana rum in fruit punch is candy to neive, liquor lovin freshman ho's. It goes down so smooth that they're knocking em back like it's cool-aid, and before you know it you're waking up with three of them in your bed. Young chicks like to hit the sauce pretty hard :D
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crazykid
Now that's the spirit! Remember, when boing them from behind, clap your hands once for the brothers of sosuave!
You call it boinging? :confused:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top