Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I should have listened. She broke up with me in the day we have a travelling together

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not the woman, it is you. Your level of game gives her room to giving you ****, because she already know that threatening you like that is not going to end up wrong with you. But she is just predicting it, she is also taking risk which means she has lost respect for you. Oh boy you still need to learn a lot. Take it for granted. If you come across another girl saying the same things, be sure that women are outsmarting you by far on the game. Let me tell you what happen. During the relationship, women plan and elaborate based on your reactions, personality, boundaries, etc. A schema of predictability of you. They will try to figure out your blueprint, and once she is quite sure and certain about her conclusions, oh dear, hard to say that but the outcome is always ever the BrakeUp. Interesting right? Welcome to the Game
That makes sense! Good point!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not the woman, it is you. Your level of game gives her room to giving you ****, because she already know that threatening you like that is not going to end up wrong with you. But she is just predicting it, she is also taking risk which means she has lost respect for you. Oh boy you still need to learn a lot. Take it for granted. If you come across another girl saying the same things, be sure that women are outsmarting you by far on the game. Let me tell you what happen. During the relationship, women plan and elaborate based on your reactions, personality, boundaries, etc. A schema of predictability of you. They will try to figure out your blueprint, and once she is quite sure and certain about her conclusions, oh dear, hard to say that but the outcome is always ever the BrakeUp. Interesting right? Welcome to the Game
I don't have a problem with my woman doing these games, so long as she understands: sex him well, and he'll be in a good mood.