Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I should have listened. She broke up with me in the day we have a travelling together

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im feeling so stupid, giving a change to the single mother I mentioned in a previous post.

I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt just so I wouldn't get ahead of myself. But ignoring the red flags is the stupidest thing a man can do.

In several moments of small arguments she was already giving signs threatnening to break up. I told her that this wasn't good for the relationship. And inside me, my intuition was already telling me that she wanted to end up threatening like that.

However, I have always positioned myself as follows: only insinuate ending a relationship if you really want it. It's a very serious thing to talk about.

Today on the day of our trip, after a more serious discussion yesterday. She simply sent a whatsapp text saying she wanted to break up.

I was still stupid and called to try to talk, because I really wanted to go on this trip with her. And I actually liked her.

But how she kept her word. This hurt me a lot to be honest, but I know there's no going back, because even if she regrets it, I won't go back on a decision like that, even though she was the one who broke up with me.

Despite the regrets, I'm going to spend a little money and take a trip to the beach so I don't miss the vacation I took this month.

Just a rant. I'm not that shaken, but I was upset about what happened.

And I will never have a relationship with a single mother again. And much less do I stay in a relationship where the woman insinuates threats of ending at any small discussion.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry this happened OP.

Men, if a woman ever threatens to leave a relationship, help her by showing the door and telling her to walk.
Thanks! :)

And yep, I will never forget it. At the first time a woman ever do that, I will end as soon as she speak.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most, if not all, of us, only learn by touching the hot stove. Unfortunately, being told not to touch the hot stove is not enough. We need to touch it to learn the lesson.

Lastly, as I've mentioned, when a woman ends a relationship, you have to accept the fact that in her mind the relationship ended way before letting you know. Letting you know is only a formality.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most, if not all, of us, only learn by touching the hot stove. Unfortunately, being told not to touch the hot stove is not enough. We need to touch it to learn the lesson.

Lastly, as I've mentioned, when a woman ends a relationship, you have to accept the fact that in her mind the relationship ended way before letting you know. Letting you know is only a formality.
I felt it way before she did that.

I thought I was being paranoid =/

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this an “LTR,” “plate,” or “girlfriend”?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend
Did you plan on eventually proposing and making her the mother of your children?

If not, though you are understandably upset, this dumping doesn’t matter.

I consider practically nothing of any serious consequence in most “bf-gf” relationships.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you plan on eventually proposing and making her the mother of your children?

If not, though you are understandably upset, this dumping doesn’t matter.

I consider practically nothing of any serious consequence in most “bf-gf” relationships.
She wanted to get married after 1 year dating.

But the same way she did it quickly, she also gave up quickly.

Its bad but since it was recently, I agree that its no that serious. It was just so stupid what she did. I really made my part on that relationship

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had learned early in life to take vacations by myself rather than wait to have a woman go with me.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I will never have a relationship with a single mother again. And much less do I stay in a relationship where the woman insinuates threats of ending at any small discussion.
Good call. Being dumped by a single mom is almost like being denied service at Burger King because you didn't pass the dress code.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In several moments of small arguments she was already giving signs threatnening to break up. I told her that this wasn't good for the relationship. And inside me, my intuition was already telling me that she wanted to end up threatening like that.
You dodged a bullet, since you're obviously unable to handle these type of women.

I deal with BPD / PTSD women a lot. Many of them will threaten to walk out if things don't go as they 'should'.
Doesn't work with me, because IDGAF.

The best way to counter those threats is to make her leave. "You want to go? The exit is right there. Go."
And suddenly they don't want to leave anymore. What a surprise.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if you are a father who got his child alienated you should know better...

I've been there( and my country is basically Brazil's azzhole :) ) . Lets say you get strike one due to the baby momma. Strike 2 by engaging with a single mother.

Strike 3 probably some 304 you haven't told us about yet LOL. Now you should smarten up and be ahead of the game..

No more mistakes like this bruh..

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had learned early in life to take vacations by myself rather than wait to have a woman go with me.
Most of travel is catered towards established couples.

It does take a certain amount of time within an LTR to get to a point where it is advisable to travel with a girlfriend.

@Blacksheep might have tried to travel too early in a relationship. The relationship has to be on solid footing for travel to happen.

The even more common travel scenario is a married couple traveling with their children under 18.

Travel options for the unattached male are rather limited.

The unattached male is dependent upon male friends (attached or not) for travel. For a man in the USA, this often involves a party trip to a city like Las Vegas, New Orleans, or Miami. The hunting or fishing trip is also a common trip for unattached males.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if you are a father who got his child alienated you should know better...

I've been there( and my country is basically Brazil's azzhole :) ) . Lets say you get strike one due to the baby momma. Strike 2 by engaging with a single mother.

Strike 3 probably some 304 you haven't told us about yet LOL. Now you should smarten up and be ahead of the game..

No more mistakes like this bruh..
Jamaica?

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im feeling so stupid, giving a change to the single mother I mentioned in a previous post.

I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt just so I wouldn't get ahead of myself. But ignoring the red flags is the stupidest thing a man can do.

However, I have always positioned myself as follows: only insinuate ending a relationship if you really want it. It's a very serious thing to talk about.

Today on the day of our trip, after a more serious discussion yesterday. She simply sent a whatsapp text saying she wanted to break up.

I was still stupid and called to try to talk, because I really wanted to go on this trip with her. And I actually liked her.

But how she kept her word. This hurt me a lot to be honest, but I know there's no going back, because even if she regrets it, I won't go back on a decision like that, even though she was the one who broke up with me.

Despite the regrets, I'm going to spend a little money and take a trip to the beach so I don't miss the vacation I took this month.

Just a rant. I'm not that shaken, but I was upset about what happened.

The problem is not the woman, it is you. Your level of game gives her room to giving you ****, because she already know that threatening you like that is not going to end up wrong with you. But she is just predicting it, she is also taking risk which means she has lost respect for you. Oh boy you still need to learn a lot. Take it for granted. If you come across another girl saying the same things, be sure that women are outsmarting you by far on the game. Let me tell you what happen. During the relationship, women plan and elaborate based on your reactions, personality, boundaries, etc. A schema of predictability of you. They will try to figure out your blueprint, and once she is quite sure and certain about her conclusions, oh dear, hard to say that but the outcome is always ever the BrakeUp. Interesting right? Welcome to the Game

Last edited: