I scored the game winning goal in Soccer!

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
On facebook, they distinctly left me out on giving Props.

Not even one mention of me.

They said: congratulations to Bob, Sarah, Matt, ****, etc
on a game well played, we won 3-2!!! Everyone played hard
and we will see you all at the next game.

Why do people do this? Am I pariah of some sort?

And then on Facebook I see pictures of the team going out
for drinks and stuff after the game and no one invited me!

This lack of acknowleding my existence is intention, malicious,
and devious. They are trying to break my spirit.

So lonely.

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
self-respect said:
Not buying this for one second.

They did not invite me out to drinks, I swear!

why would I lie about this stuff.

I scored the game winning goal, they didn't acknowledge me on facebook,

then when I check after the game, everyone went out for drinks after, and I had

no idea they did that, no one invited me.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's trolling. There's no way anyone can be that extreme.
What's sad however is that his source of entertainment is coming from wasting people's keyboard ink on threads like these. You might get some sort of high outta doing this , but in fact , it's almost sad as the person you're trying to project yourself as being.

Sidenote:
Bob and Sarah ? So girls play alongside guys in soccer nowadays ?

Trolling is supposed to be about fun. You however,are very sad.

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
He's trolling. There's no way anyone can be that extreme.
What's sad however is that his source of entertainment is coming from wasting people's keyboard ink on threads like these. You might get some sort of high outta doing this , but in fact , it's almost sad as the person you're trying to project yourself as being.

Sidenote:
Bob and Sarah ? So girls play alongside guys in soccer nowadays ?

Trolling is supposed to be about fun. You however,are very sad.

Yes, have you ever heard of co-ed teams before?

I originally joined to make some friends both male and female but everyone ignores me and pretty much doesn't invite me out or likes any of my posts on Facebook.

I asked you for your facebook, what is it?

You can see my page and verify for yourself.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea ... QUIT SOCCER if its making you feel that bad. We cant make them like you. Go do something different. WHy stay doing something that is making you feel like shyt? Why put up with ppl that dont give a shyt about you? Join the opposition team then and show them that you had value instead of whining about it.

Listen to a song by Trooper called "Raise a little hell" and carefully listen to the words. Then follow what it says. :)

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
I have an idea ... QUIT SOCCER if its making you feel that bad. We cant make them like you. Go do something different. WHy stay doing something that is making you feel like shyt? Why put up with ppl that dont give a shyt about you? Join the opposition team then and show them that you had value instead of whining about it.

Listen to a song by Trooper called "Raise a little hell" and carefully listen to the words. Then follow what it says. :)

They are all commenting about how great the game with, and tagging each other in the pictures, but I did not get one tag or mention.

So I should quit soccer? quit facebook? quit everything in life because im an outcast.

Evil.

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should quit the team because you've been disrespected. They are not giving you a family there. If you take that kind of abuse, you only confirm their negative opinions about you. Find a different team, or just practice or whatever if it's a passion.

Quitting Facebook is choosing to live life without this digital cloud of false identities skewing your perception and sense of importance. I used to think oh hey what people didnt like that stupid fvcking video aw, but then I realized oh wait most of my friends don't sit on Facebook all day going through the 10 billion posts out there, wasting away watching videos and "liking" statuses for social approval. They're better than that. So stop giving a ****. Start thinking you're better than all this, and spend time in areas that provide self-actualization.

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swampcamel said:
You should quit the team because you've been disrespected. They are not giving you a family there. If you take that kind of abuse, you only confirm their negative opinions about you. Find a different team, or just practice or whatever if it's a passion.

Quitting Facebook is choosing to live life without this digital cloud of false identities skewing your perception and sense of importance. I used to think oh hey what people didnt like that stupid fvcking video aw, but then I realized oh wait most of my friends don't sit on Facebook all day going through the 10 billion posts out there, wasting away watching videos and "liking" statuses for social approval. They're better than that. So stop giving a ****. Start thinking you're better than all this, and spend time in areas that provide self-actualization.

I'm trying to understand what it is about me that people hate so much. I am very friendly. Why do people feel the need to disrespect me?

I will be a loner for life! This sucks!!

I'm so depressed, this isn't right.

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to understand. Don't care. It's your caring about it so much that oozes out of you at all times and makes people uncomfortable. Indifference will be your greatest helper.

Stop degrading yourself, too, people will see that you consider yourself a loser hiding behind your eyes. They respond to it appropriately. It's self-fulfilling prophecy.

SERIOUSLY, read some self-help material, listen to some talks, if you can't get into it, get a therapist for real.

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am considering confronting my Soccer Team about this and asking them why I don't receive any credit for scoring the game winning goal, and why no one invited me out for drinks after.

but that could make things awkward whenever I go to practice or games.

but im thinking who cares if I make things awkward, I don't care.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
I am considering confronting my Soccer Team about this and asking me why I don't receive any credit for scoring the game winning goal, and why no one invited me out for drinks after.

but that could make things awkward whenever I go to practice or games.
If you're not a troll, doing this will destroy whatever little piece of respect for you they have left. Fvck them, and get some new friends. Also, you need to stop caring so much what people think about you.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
On facebook, they distinctly left me out on giving Props.

Not even one mention of me.

They said: congratulations to Bob, Sarah, Matt, ****, etc
on a game well played, we won 3-2!!! Everyone played hard
and we will see you all at the next game.

Why do people do this? Am I pariah of some sort?

And then on Facebook I see pictures of the team going out
for drinks and stuff after the game and no one invited me!

This lack of acknowleding my existence is intention, malicious,
and devious. They are trying to break my spirit.

So lonely.
You can quit trolling now.
Or, do you even talk to them?
When I went to an interview yesterday, there was a group of people waiting as well at a table, they were all sitting there bored, so I struck up a conversation.
You've got to throw yourself out there.
But, maybe you are just a troll?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible. Apply to life. Stop letting everything bother you and being so depressed. If you aren't a troll that is

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7 said:
You can quit trolling now.
Or, do you even talk to them?
When I went to an interview yesterday, there was a group of people waiting as well at a table, they were all sitting there bored, so I struck up a conversation.
You've got to throw yourself out there.
But, maybe you are just a troll?

What is your facebook? I will add you and show you what I am talking about. Literally everyone is getting tagged and high-fived and I am excluded from all the fun and social activity.

I will prove it to you, I am not kidding, I have no friends. You can add me on facebook.

If I had friends, I would not be here whining, I would be having the time of my life.

There's many lonely people in the world, I am sure I am not the only one.

What usually happens to these lonely people?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone through stuff like this before. Best is to just leave and find a different club imo.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: Have you read these?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16926 (Kill your desperation)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16775 (How To Be Happy)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16903 (Be a Man)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16113 (feeling down about your love life?)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16316 ( That what you think of yourself is EXACTLY what you are)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37717 (becoming magnetic)

Read those .. then come back here and ask us some questions. Infact .. you should apply all that you read in those and take it to heart. Stop letting other peoples opinions bring you down.

Epi

EDIT (you should also change your screen name .. its depressing)

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
op wats your facebook? I want to confirm that this is really real. this sounds to fvcked tup to be true.