I scared a "highly interested" chick. Need help in 9 HOURS! FAST!

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have already upped the physical kino and kissed her.

As it is, she's probably unsure of your intentions, if you're shy or simply uninterested in her as a non-platonic partner.

Meet up with her, start to study, then stop, put everything down, have her put everything down, look into her eyes, pause for 3 seconds, and then kiss her.

Otherwise, stop jerking off.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all relax

second of all, dont push her. start talking to other girls, youv given this soo much thought you wont be able to hide it for much longer. the best way to appear relaxed is to be relaxed. find another girl but keep in touch with this one. i see girls i nexted from 2 yrs ago when i knew i had screwed something up and they still try to get me to hang out, just relax it and make sure you give off the right impression.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MAKE HER MISS YOU !!!!!!! Come on man relax and give her some space. MAke her realize your the best thing that happen. Don't reply to e-mail right away. Wait a while like some hrs or even a day. Make her wait MAN !!!!!!!! Watch her body language and remember womenese for mind games. Kino her when you sit next to her lean back !!!! and spread your legs to show your relax. Don't be up all against her. Make sure you smell good when around her. Women love that. Good luck

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time don't write so many useless details that make the post too long to read, and maybe a little less confusing.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's not about the woman, it's about the skill."

If you scared her at first, you just may have botched it... not a problem... there are likely 100's of thousands of other women in your city

Go hit on another few women before you go back out with this girl...