Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I rebuilt my gaming pc

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dcided to rebuild m th gaming pc. I love computers and building things, so it became an easy choice.

Funny story about Amazom though.
I had ordered a processor and RAM kit. These costed $232. Well, they didn't arrive on the guaranteed delivery date. I'm emailing them and stuff. Slow responses. So, I call and talk to them. They say it was sent to the wrong delivery station and they resend the items. Friday, both packages show up. Two processors when I paid for one. Two RAM jits when I ordered one. FTC here in the U.S. says that if a merchant sends you sn item you did not order, you can keep it and not pay. Just avoid any headaches I emailed Amazon and told them what happened. They told me that since I am loyal customer they request that I accept the extra items as a Christmas gift. So, I basically got a free $232 worth of pc parts.

TL;DR Amazon sent me 2 AMD processors and 2 RAM kits when I only ordered one becsuse they resent the items after a shipping mistake. So, I got a free $160 and $60 item. They said keep it.

Stephen23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dcided to rebuild m th gaming pc. I love computers and building things, so it became an easy choice.

Funny story about Amazom though.
I had ordered a processor and RAM kit. These costed $232. Well, they didn't arrive on the guaranteed delivery date. I'm emailing them and stuff. Slow responses. So, I call and talk to them. They say it was sent to the wrong delivery station and they resend the items. Friday, both packages show up. Two processors when I paid for one. Two RAM jits when I ordered one. FTC here in the U.S. says that if a merchant sends you sn item you did not order, you can keep it and not pay. Just avoid any headaches I emailed Amazon and told them what happened. They told me that since I am loyal customer they request that I accept the extra items as a Christmas gift. So, I basically got a free $232 worth of pc parts.

TL;DR Amazon sent me 2 AMD processors and 2 RAM kits when I only ordered one becsuse they resent the items after a shipping mistake. So, I got a free $160 and $60 item. They said keep it.
wow thats pretty cool

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great.

You can build and sell gaming pcs on eBay.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious... which processor did you get?

ShadowFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you planning on reselling them? I could see adding the extra ram but idk if an extra processor would really be all that great

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Already selling them on Ebay