I rebuilt my gaming pc

redskinsfan92

Senior Don Juan
Dcided to rebuild m th gaming pc. I love computers and building things, so it became an easy choice.

Funny story about Amazom though.
I had ordered a processor and RAM kit. These costed $232. Well, they didn't arrive on the guaranteed delivery date. I'm emailing them and stuff. Slow responses. So, I call and talk to them. They say it was sent to the wrong delivery station and they resend the items. Friday, both packages show up. Two processors when I paid for one. Two RAM jits when I ordered one. FTC here in the U.S. says that if a merchant sends you sn item you did not order, you can keep it and not pay. Just avoid any headaches I emailed Amazon and told them what happened. They told me that since I am loyal customer they request that I accept the extra items as a Christmas gift. So, I basically got a free $232 worth of pc parts.

TL;DR Amazon sent me 2 AMD processors and 2 RAM kits when I only ordered one becsuse they resent the items after a shipping mistake. So, I got a free $160 and $60 item. They said keep it.

Dcided to rebuild m th gaming pc. I love computers and building things, so it became an easy choice.

Funny story about Amazom though.
I had ordered a processor and RAM kit. These costed $232. Well, they didn't arrive on the guaranteed delivery date. I'm emailing them and stuff. Slow responses. So, I call and talk to them. They say it was sent to the wrong delivery station and they resend the items. Friday, both packages show up. Two processors when I paid for one. Two RAM jits when I ordered one. FTC here in the U.S. says that if a merchant sends you sn item you did not order, you can keep it and not pay. Just avoid any headaches I emailed Amazon and told them what happened. They told me that since I am loyal customer they request that I accept the extra items as a Christmas gift. So, I basically got a free $232 worth of pc parts.

TL;DR Amazon sent me 2 AMD processors and 2 RAM kits when I only ordered one becsuse they resent the items after a shipping mistake. So, I got a free $160 and $60 item. They said keep it.
wow thats pretty cool

Are you planning on reselling them? I could see adding the extra ram but idk if an extra processor would really be all that great

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You