I really wish I never tried online dating you guys

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brb magically making friends who know hot 25 year old latinas who workout

I'll play the lottery next ;)
Ah, okay, so I'm even wrong about your friends sometimes suggesting women for you to get to know

Apparently there are ZERO avenues for you to meet women. Just accept it at this point. There's nothing you can do for yourself.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I workout and am in good shape too. I have a thick neck and wide shoulders. I'm 5'10 198

doesn't matter. I'll never look like a male model. I'm guessing you have much better facial aesthetics than me. My ceiling is like a 7.5. Its not good enough for women nowadays
Get your body fat down under 10%, make sure you’re well groomed, get an electric toothbrush and teeth whitening, make sure your eyes are bright and white (not bloodshot), get rid of any acne, and if you’re balding consider just shaving your entire head bald. That’s my best advice.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, okay, so I'm even wrong about your friends sometimes suggesting women for you to get to know

Apparently there are ZERO avenues for you to meet women. Just accept it at this point. There's nothing you can do for yourself.

I need to do something like online dating and cold approaching where there is a big population base to choose from. I'm not gonna randomly find what I want through friends

its a huge hole

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I workout and am in good shape too. I have a thick neck and wide shoulders. I'm 5'10 198

doesn't matter. I'll never look like a male model. I'm guessing you have much better facial aesthetics than me. My ceiling is like a 7.5. Its not good enough for women nowadays
I thought you already had some women you can have sex with without paying?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white, 6'4", in really good shape and regularly told I'm a good looking guy and online dating has never netted me a thing. I rarely got matches or responses and I was often messaging women that I knew were below my league. Don't base your attractiveness off of online dating, if that was the case I would be considered below average, which I'm clearly not.

Also, women get messaged by dozens of guys on there and will have a disproportionate sense of their value.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen the experiment done a million times. I don't need any more evidence
You have not tried the experiment for yourself using your 9+ 10 friends pictures. You dance around advice given to you here such as mine with the excuse of youve seen the experiment done a million times and you don't need anymore evidence..

But you havent done the experiment yourself.

No excuses. You do the experiment using your 9+ 10 friends pictures and forget the other million times youve seen the experiment because all youre doing is making a million excuses and wasting time looking at a million experiments instead of doing it yourself

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm white, 6'4", in really good shape and regularly told I'm a good looking guy and online dating has never netted me a thing. I rarely got matches or responses and I was often messaging women that I knew were below my league. Don't base your attractiveness off of online dating, if that was the case I would be considered below average, which I'm clearly not. Therr were times I was never in any situations to meet women and this OLD nonsense ruined my confidence and made me feel undesirable.

Also, women get messaged by dozens of guys on there and will have a disproportionate sense of their value.
what are you in the face? if you're only a 7/10, being 6'4 and jacked is not as important

women want the top 1 or 0.1% of men on dating sites. Men like me and you who are say top 10% in the face are disposable and worthless

and people want to tell me that women care less about looks, yea right :rolleyes:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to do something like online dating and cold approaching where there is a big population base to choose from. I'm not gonna randomly find what I want through friends

its a huge hole
Ah, okay, so now I'm wrong when I agree with you that OLD is impossible to be successful at.

Okay

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you enjoy the attention of random men on a message board more than the pursuit of women...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no you're not wrong, i just don't see what options there are for me

I'm only really attracted to women with bodies like this. I need someone who in shape but kinda thick and curvy
I'm not sure why I needed that picture?

I don't see what options there are for you either but I agree with you that none of the ones you have tried so far are working for you. Matter of fact, all of these choices seen to cause you dread and angst. I would stop all of them immediately. Take some time and get your bearings. Decide what dating avenue you are willing to MAN UP and invest in without constant throwing temper tantrums and playing a victim. Then follow thru and do that.

Nothing you have done to date has worked. It's time to stop.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
no you're not wrong, i just don't see what options there are for me

I'm only really attracted to women with bodies like this. I need someone who in shape but kinda thick and curvy

Time to use your 9+ 10 friends pictures to get those top quality women you want from the dating apps dave.

Or are you more concerned with daydreaming about male models, 9+ 10 males, and going round and round on an all male website.

You might be struggling with homosexuality

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Time to use your 9+ 10 friends pictures to get those top quality women you want from the dating apps dave.

Or are you more concerned with daydreaming about male models, 9+ 10 males, and going round and round on an all male website.

You might be struggling with homosexuality
lol wat? they would meet me up and want that 9/10 guy, not me

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I needed that picture?

I don't see what options there are for you either but I agree with you that none of the ones you have tried so far are working for you. Matter of fact, all of these choices seen to cause you dread and angst. I would stop all of them immediately. Take some time and get your bearings. Decide what dating avenue you are willing to MAN UP and invest in without constant throwing temper tantrums and playing a victim. Then follow thru and do that.

Nothing you have done to date has worked. It's time to stop.

I probably just need to approach women at my gym

as much as I absolutely hate rejection, if I approach 100 women there in a year, maybe 1 would say yes to a date. Rejection is better than this complete feeling of hopelessness

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an obsessive self improver/perfectionist

but I'll never get in that 9/10 range you need to get average women online who are in shape

my ceiling is about a 7.5. My face looks too ethnic to satisfy women's standards in the USA
There really is nothing you can do about the genetic lottery. I will be the FIRST to acknowledge that I am VERY lucky. I'm taller than average, have a really good body frame to build on... still have all my hair, even at 52. Absent some nasty body scars gifted to me by a roadside bomb, and a slight limp that goes along with that 'gift', I look pretty good.... But like others have said... chicks dig scars... I never believed it before but they really do.

You just have to do the best with what you have. The truth is that OLD will never work for most men for the same reasons you have pointed out. Truth is that OLD would not work for me because most chicks will take one look at the fact that I'm over 50 and immediately screen me out, unless she is past the wall. They will see my age, then look at my picture and believe it's a lie and THAT is not my real picture.

Another thing you have to remember is that a majority of chicks are on OLD sites just to get an ego boost, and are not interested in actually dating. They get a kick out of getting messages from men and rejecting them. Always remember the ONLY card a man really holds is your validation. Too many men are all too willing to just give validation to women like it has no value. There really is nothing any of us can do about the sea of pvssy worshiping fools willing to dance like grinder monkeys for the pennies that chicks toss their way... but always remember that chicks do not, and never will, value men that engage in that behavior.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
There really is nothing you can do about the genetic lottery. I will be the FIRST to acknowledge that I am VERY lucky. I'm taller than average, have a really good body frame to build on... still have all my hair, even at 52. Absent some nasty body scars gifted to me by a roadside bomb, and a slight limp that goes along with that 'gift', I look pretty good.... But like others have said... chicks dig scars... I never believed it before but they really do.

You just have to do the best with what you have. The truth is that OLD will never work for most men for the same reasons you have pointed out. Truth is that OLD would not work for me because most chicks will take one look at the fact that I'm over 50 and immediately screen me out, unless she is past the wall. They will see my age, then look at my picture and believe it's a lie and THAT is not my real picture.

Another thing you have to remember is that a majority of chicks are on OLD sites just to get an ego boost, and are not interested in actually dating. They get a kick out of getting messages from men and rejecting them. Always remember the ONLY card a man really holds is your validation. Too many men are all too willing to just give validation to women like it has no value. There really is nothing any of us can do about the sea of pvssy worshiping fools willing to dance like grinder monkeys for the pennies that chicks toss their way... but always remember that chicks do not, and never will, value men that engage in that behavior.
good post

if you're 52 and very handsome/have all your hair and in great shape, you should be absolutely crushing it with women around 35 to 45

I've had multiple women over 30 throw themselves at me. Are you not experiencing same thing?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably just need to approach women at my gym

as much as I absolutely hate rejection, if I approach 100 women there in a year, maybe 1 would say yes to a date. Rejection is better than this complete feeling of hopelessness
Feeling rejected is better than feeling hopeless? You really think so?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If Dave can send me 10 of his best photos to work with, I will work an ad in his area and do all of the work.

I won’t make any promises but I will see if I can set him up on a date.

All he has to do is show up.
I'll take you up on the offer in about 2 months once i get better quality pics

I'm sure it will be a disastrous failure. I'm not as tall or as good looking as you