I really wish I never tried online dating you guys

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
@bigdave17 you are 100% correct. Online dating is only for the top tier 1% of good looking men. It will never work for you. Take down your profiles and stop trying.

I'm talking to 1 Spanish chick right now. otherwise I would delete my accounts

incredibly demoralizing and frustrating. Online dating is garbage. Most 1 sided thing in the world

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking to 1 Spanish chick right now. otherwise I would delete my accounts

incredibly demoralizing and frustrating. Online dating is garbage. Most 1 sided thing in the world
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for different results. If OLD isn't working for you, if it's making you feel worse, you need to stop completely

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all nonsense. Women BARELY read your profile. It's 90% about quality of pictures

chads can put up that they are axe murderers and get lots of matches. What sucks for me is the only reason I'm not considered a chad is my ethnic features and me living in America. If I lived back home in Armenia, I would be a 9/10. I have never seen an Armenian man more handsome than me. I think I'm better looking than the Armenian men on Armenian TV shows that my parents watch.
My friend is Armenian and he does very well on OLD so you're wrong. If I'm remembering your pics I'd say you look boring. Maybe you should stop trying to look beautiful and start trying to look fun. Or at least throw up a pic in a suit.

There was this old dating app that barely exists anymore called The Grade and you could see who in your area was getting the highest match rate, both male and female. I remember that, yes the males were definitely good looking, but also that their pictures were always active. One was playing beer pong, another was laughing at a wedding. Personality matters.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for different results. If OLD isn't working for you, if it's making you feel worse, you need to stop completely

I agree. I might give it one last try once I get really lean but that's about it

half the worlds population is women. How can dating be so unbelievably one sided to where 6/10 women want a 9/10?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My friend is Armenian and he does very well on OLD so you're wrong. If I'm remembering your pics I'd say you look boring. Maybe you should stop trying to look beautiful and start trying to look fun. Or at least throw up a pic in a suit.

There was this old dating app that barely exists anymore called The Grade and you could see who in your area was getting the highest match rate, both male and female. I remember that, yes the males were definitely good looking, but also that their pictures were always active. One was playing beer pong, another was laughing at a wedding. Personality matters.

I have pics of me in a suit, in very nice clothing, smiling, etc... and they all got very poor ratings on photofeeler. I used the 3 highest rated pics and am getting absolutely nothing online

I'm much better looking in real life than pics but approaching in real life is very difficult and most women won't be single/in market anyways. Online dating, at least you know they're actively looking for a man. Both options are pretty horrible overall.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience man, you need to be happy being alone.
Dont need a women to be happy.

idk much about OLD, but i wonder what kind of msg you send those women.
This might be your problem, your pic seems allright to me
I really do think this is key to success. You have to be happy just being alone and never tie your value to what women, or anyone for that matter, thinks about you. Your only judge should be YOU... if you think you are the best you can be and people still don't like you, fvck them. The flip side to that is if you think you can be a better man, you should do those things that work towards your own self improvement.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I might give it one last try once I get really lean but that's about it

half the worlds population is women. How can dating be so unbelievably one sided to where 6/10 women want a 9/10?
You keep asking that same question about dating sites/dating being one sided. Everyone here keys answering it to the best of their ability, and you constantly either reject or ignore their answers and ask it again.

You already know the answer as to why dating sites are so one sided. You've told us time and time again why. OLD is not the best place for you. When the conversations with the Spanish chick dies out, delete your profiles and move on

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You keep asking that same question about dating sites/dating being one sided. Everyone here keys answering it to the best of their ability, and you constantly either reject or ignore their answers and ask it again.

You already know the answer as to why dating sites are so one sided. You've told us time and time again why. OLD is not the best place for you. When the conversations with the Spanish chick dies out, delete your profiles and move on

OLD is retarded. Real life dating if you can meet single women naturally like in college, through friends or whatever is fine...but I'm in that boat now where I don't get any natural opportunities anymore. Cold approaching at gyms, stores and bars has an incredibly high difficulty curve

I keep fighting myself to not feel it's impossible and feel like i will die alone.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I really do think this is key to success. You have to be happy just being alone and never tie your value to what women, or anyone for that matter, thinks about you. Your only judge should be YOU... if you think you are the best you can be and people still don't like you, fvck them. The flip side to that is if you think you can be a better man, you should do those things that work towards your own self improvement.
I'm an obsessive self improver/perfectionist

but I'll never get in that 9/10 range you need to get average women online who are in shape

my ceiling is about a 7.5. My face looks too ethnic to satisfy women's standards in the USA

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have pics of me in a suit, in very nice clothing, smiling, etc... and they all got very poor ratings on photofeeler. I used the 3 highest rated pics and am getting absolutely nothing online

I'm much better looking in real life than pics but approaching in real life is very difficult and most women won't be single/in market anyways. Online dating, at least you know they're actively looking for a man. Both options are pretty horrible overall.
Dude I posted a picture looking jacked AF that got nothing but zeroes on photofeeler. Posted the same pic on my snapstory and I had girls drowning me in heart emojis. Just take a look at the girls you're rating on photofeeler. Those are the same girls that are rating you. And they're ugly as fvck. Ugly girls are into average guys.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is retarded. Real life dating if you can meet single women naturally like in college, through friends or whatever is fine...but I'm in that boat now where I don't get any natural opportunities anymore. Cold approaching at gyms, stores and bars has an incredibly high difficulty curve

I keep fighting myself to not feel it's impossible and feel like i will die alone.
OLD is definitely retarded. You should stop doing it

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude I posted a picture looking jacked AF that got nothing but zeroes on photofeeler. Posted the same pic on my snapstory and I had girls drowning me in heart emojis. Just take a look at the girls you're rating on photofeeler. Those are the same girls that are rating you. And they're ugly as fvck. Ugly girls are into average guys.

you have success on dating sites? what are your facial aesthetics? im guessing 8 to 9+

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is definitely retarded. You should stop doing it
so what are my options?

the only place I see what I want - young, cute women who workout is the gym and approaching there is massively difficult. I see some women who fit my type at bars but approaching there is super hard also

I meet nobody naturally

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what are my options?

the only place I see what I want - young, cute women who workout is the gym and approaching there is massively difficult. I see some women who fit my type at bars but approaching there is super hard also

I meet nobody naturally
From what you continuously say, you have no options. Nothing works for you. Not OLD, not cold approach.

If I recollect correctly, the one thing that sometimes works, is your social circle and family suggesting people they know for you. Leading these women to you/you to them. So stick with that.

Get off OLD, don't cold approach. They are a waste of your time. When you go out, just go to have fun.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
From what you continuously say, you have no options. Nothing works for you. Not OLD, not cold approach.

If I recollect correctly, the one thing that sometimes works, is your social circle and family suggesting people they know for you. Leading these women to you/you to them. So stick with that.

Get off OLD, don't cold approach. They are a waste of your time. When you go out, just go to have fun.
brb magically making friends who know hot 25 year old latinas who workout

I'll play the lottery next ;)

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
Dave says only 9+ 10 male will do for women using dating apps but refuses to end it once and for all removing his pictures and using his 9+ 10 friends pictures instead and seeing if he gets replies or not.

Dave the non 9+ 10 male with no pictures on this site gets more replies than anyone.

Dave may pretend he wants top quality women on dating apps but in reality really just wants to go in circles on here.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave says only 9+ 10 male will do for women using dating apps but refuses to end it once and for all removing his pictures and using his 9+ 10 friends pictures instead and seeing if he gets replies or not.

Dave the non 9+ 10 male with no pictures on this site gets more replies than anyone.

Dave may pretend he wants top quality women on dating apps but in reality really just wants to go in circles on here.

I've seen the experiment done a million times. I don't need any more evidence

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Probably. 90% of that is working out.
I workout and am in good shape too. I have a thick neck and wide shoulders. I'm 5'10 198

doesn't matter. I'll never look like a male model. I'm guessing you have much better facial aesthetics than me. My ceiling is like a 7.5. Its not good enough for women nowadays