I really need help here guys

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a little problem with this girl at school. I leave school the time she comes in and she comes in pretty late so I see her walking to school quickly. Now I want to ask her out on a date, but I don't think it would seem appropriate to ask her then and there as she's rushing to school and we only exchange a quick hi and bye when we pass eachother (me going down the hill, her going up the hill)

Besides, if we were to go on a date, any sugestions of a good first date to get to know her?
On previous dates, movies didn't lets us find out about each other too well.

Any help would be apreciated.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best places ive heard of are small little cafes
you can get a cup of coffe or a beagle (who eats those?)
it shouldnt be expensive (eg 3$ for a cup of coffe, 7$ for a movie)

thats just my 2 cents

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i used to post here when i was in high school. im going into my 2nd year of college now.... usually in high school, i did movies. here are my 2 most successful dates...

right after i graduated highschool: took the girl out to dinner, and then saw a movie...

why that worked so well is , i got to know her while i ate, and when i saw the movie, i put my arm around her.
i even kissed her after i dropped her off at her house at the end of the date.
**just a movie isnt good cuz u cant get to know the girl**

#1 best date: 1st year in college... (this girl is my gf now) - took her on a walk at the beach, took her out to dinner, and took her to see a movie, and went back to her dorm to hang out. (yeah unfortunately we just 'hung out')

Reaction score
Haha, a beagle?! I think its bagle, man. A beagle is a small dog. :p
Just find a good opportunity, I'm sure one will come up, and just be confident don't fidget around, and be casual. Really just go skating or play put-put or just hang out for a first date, use your imagination and search the forum

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, "getting food' is always a good way to get to know the girl :p
Then with a movie after, you can chill more comfortably. :)

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, you guys are both stupid, it's bagel.

but to help you out, try one of the street pick-up suggestions in the bible or the articles on the main page.
As far as places for a date, there's a post somewhere in the high school forum about date ideas.

Check it out and good luck.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you call a sea-gull that flies over the bay?

A bay-gull. HAHAHAHAHA

Man, I think walking through the park is a good enough date. lol. But then, I am cheap. Books a million has a coffee shop where I live and that might work out. I would try and get a convo going before I asked her on a date. So she will be sure that she wants to go on a date and she will actually be excited about it.

djaus111000

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing like a good bagle joke :confused: hahaha just do as the others said if a movie something else as well so you actually get a chance to work some of your moves. Keep at it

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Man, I think walking through the park is a good enough date. lol. But then, I am cheap.
My favourite date too. The great thing about a walk, is it'll be during the day so you can extend or reduce the time of the date as you feel.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lern to spel

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A bay-gull. HAHAHAHAHA
haha aaron i just burst out laughing after i read that and my moms like whats so funny and she read it and looked at me and walked off confused.

hahahahahahahhaha.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not funny

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A bay-gull. HAHAHAHAHA

:crackup:

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that worries me is. Wouldn't it be inconvinient for me to try talking to her that way? I mean she's on her way to school and since I'm comming out, she's most likely going to be late. Me talking to her will be halting her and making her later to school. Should I wait for her to get out school or what? I can't initiate in a long convo that way. I'll have to get her number quick, and that seems hassleful because I don't talk to her much.

Help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Last edited: