"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I realized how frustrated I use to be.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Since 1999 when I started going out, I use to go out, didnt talk to any chicks, watch my friend get girls, get drunk, go home and masturbate... fock, this is ridiculous.

hahahahahah but I laugh at it anyway, what I can do now is to change the way things are. and learn with the mistakes of the past.

I wonder, today I should have banged at least... 2 or 3 a month.. 5 years... 12 x 5 x 2 = 120 girls... hahahhaha

I use to be a LOSER. TOTAL LOSER.

G ´d Bless America anyway. :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Yeah bang a 120 chicks, then have 20 different diseases... jeesh no wonder there are so many diseases in this world today.
 

Gollum

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
So what made you change? What do you do differently now, and is it getting you the girls?
 

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
Re:

With the prevalence of disease, paternity suits, AIDS, psychotics, and so forth, "FREE LOVE" and "Hooking UP", In My Arrogant Opinion, isn't what it once was. For our parents, sure it was a dandy time, but with MOST people harboring some mild-STD, and a good % harboring serious STD's, is that 3 second nut worth it?

If it is, have at it.
If you're life is worth it, then be more cautious.

There are risks to any game, but rarely, even in business, is there as great a risk as your health and long-term happiness. [Think of telling that HB10 that you have an STD, or that you sired a child with another woman, "whom your not involved with.]

The beauty of being a little more than "natural animals" is that we can out-think our natural instincts for our own survival.

There's missed opportunities for all of us, but we should regret those we didn't take for some poor decision, not the ones we should have had over some skank that was good for an ONS.



A-Unit
 
Top