Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I realized how frustrated I use to be.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since 1999 when I started going out, I use to go out, didnt talk to any chicks, watch my friend get girls, get drunk, go home and masturbate... fock, this is ridiculous.

hahahahahah but I laugh at it anyway, what I can do now is to change the way things are. and learn with the mistakes of the past.

I wonder, today I should have banged at least... 2 or 3 a month.. 5 years... 12 x 5 x 2 = 120 girls... hahahhaha

I use to be a LOSER. TOTAL LOSER.

G ´d Bless America anyway. :D

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bang a 120 chicks, then have 20 different diseases... jeesh no wonder there are so many diseases in this world today.

Gollum

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what made you change? What do you do differently now, and is it getting you the girls?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

With the prevalence of disease, paternity suits, AIDS, psychotics, and so forth, "FREE LOVE" and "Hooking UP", In My Arrogant Opinion, isn't what it once was. For our parents, sure it was a dandy time, but with MOST people harboring some mild-STD, and a good % harboring serious STD's, is that 3 second nut worth it?

If it is, have at it.
If you're life is worth it, then be more cautious.

There are risks to any game, but rarely, even in business, is there as great a risk as your health and long-term happiness. [Think of telling that HB10 that you have an STD, or that you sired a child with another woman, "whom your not involved with.]

The beauty of being a little more than "natural animals" is that we can out-think our natural instincts for our own survival.

There's missed opportunities for all of us, but we should regret those we didn't take for some poor decision, not the ones we should have had over some skank that was good for an ONS.

A-Unit