Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I rarely see Indian and Middle Eastern women date or hookup with guys of their own race.

R

Ranger

I was talking more about the men I know who are more assimilated and tend to act more western than foreign.?
We are on the same page. They ACT more western. With a western woman...no limits.
But to be with a Mid East woman, changes everything. This is unavoidable. If the woman wants the benifits of being in the western society, she will not date a Mid East man. He will put the breaks on her wagon.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Persian is white now?

I am a bit surprised you got with a girl from Spain too. You must have had to really sacrifice on quality there to get with a Persian or Spaniard woman since they worship the blond look.
The one-and-only Persian I dated looked white, same with the Spanish chick (green eyes, light brown hair). I guess you can say white-like women if that helps you untwist your panties.

I used to hate brown dudes for chasing white girls but seeing what their women do to them, who can blame them?
WTF why hate anyone for who they're attracted to? Are you white/brown/asian? what's your story?

FYI brown women who are like me (a hybrid, black sheep, progressive, moderate or whatever) yes they don't want to be a with a fresh off the boat type of a brown guy but they would rather be with a guy like me than with a white guy because I can give her the same 'hybrid lifestyle' that she wants and still be the good girl in the eyes of her family/friends but there just aren't that many ME guys like me. I get lots of likes from the ME women on OLD. My thinking is changing as I get older, I'm really enjoying my time with the blonde Asian chick, who just a few months ago I never would've considered dating. So who knows may be I should date more ME/brown women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Every Good Gao thread over the months I've been here is one way or the other the same.

Well different topics but the same story.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
The one-and-only Persian I dated looked white, same with the Spanish chick (green eyes, light brown hair). I guess you can say white-like women if that helps you untwist your panties.

WTF why hate anyone for who they're attracted to? Are you white/brown/asian? what's your story?

FYI brown women who are like me (a hybrid, black sheep, progressive, moderate or whatever) yes they don't want to be a with a fresh off the boat type of a brown guy but they would rather be with a guy like me than with a white guy because I can give her the same 'hybrid lifestyle' that she wants and still be the good girl in the eyes of her family/friends but there just aren't that many ME guys like me. I get lots of likes from the ME women on OLD. My thinking is changing as I get older, I'm really enjoying my time with the blonde Asian chick, who just a few months ago I never would've considered dating. So who knows may be I should date more ME/brown women.
White? So you've never really banged a hottie with dark hair and tan skin?

As for hate, its not hate, I mean moreso pity. I used to wonder what was up with so many Indian guys asking if white girls want them but then I realized now why so many Indian guys don't want to go for women their own race. I am not the only one, the entire forum hates it when Indian men prefer white women.

As for game as you get older, how hard do you find it to smash Middle Eastern women these days?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
We are on the same page. They ACT more western. With a western woman...no limits.
But to be with a Mid East woman, changes everything. This is unavoidable. If the woman wants the benifits of being in the western society, she will not date a Mid East man. He will put the breaks on her wagon.
Guess we might be on the same page. I am saying though I find it a bit surprising that Middle Eastern guys can get quality bangs from outside of their race but their own women, especially white washed ones, are the ones giving them the most flak for their race despite how the guys act or how they culturally are. There has to be something to it psychologically too, its like women are hardwired to hate men of their own background.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White? So you've never really banged a hottie with dark hair and tan skin?

As for hate, its not hate, I mean moreso pity. I used to wonder what was up with so many Indian guys asking if white girls want them but then I realized now why so many Indian guys don't want to go for women their own race. I am not the only one, the entire forum hates it when Indian men prefer white women.

As for game as you get older, how hard do you find it to smash Middle Eastern women these days?
That's what I said in my first post...I've only dated white or white-like women. As for a 'hottie with tan skin and dark hair' is an oxymoron to me, again personal preference.

I never knew the forum hates brown guys who like white women...odd racist sh*t but whatever lol.

As for smashing ME women, I haven't really tried for the reasons I mentioned previously. On a slow week I went out on a date with a cute faced, thin Indian girl, grew up in NJ, medical Dr by trade, 6yrs younger than me, nice person...if I was looking for a wife she would probably be great but I just didn't find her sexy enough to pursue. At the end of the date she said she had a good time and would love to go out again sometime if I was interested. I told her of course but I never followed up. There was a chick I went out with from Iraq a few months ago, she was very interested, she started sending me random pics (of what she was doing etc) from the very next day after meeting but I blew that one after texting something dumb, in hindsight my text was a bit too sexual. There's also this thing where once they know my background they play the nice girl thing too. The same woman who might sleep with a white dude on the first date without hesitation will now won't even kiss for the first few dates because they know that's the expectation in those cultures so they purposely put the brakes on to not come across as sloots.

So are you Indian?

Reaction score
Indian guy here, absolutely no issues smashing brown girls at all. Indian women are relatively easy but most are not that good looking, the few that are I have smashed. Middle Eastern women actually come on quite strong to me, especially if they are white-washed. A while back I smashed this sexy ex-sorority girl from California who was Lebanese background.

It helps that I am not a part of their cliques and a lot of them are intrigued by the one brown dude who has friends of other races, a wingman of another race or is just out by himself. It also helps that I behave more like a douchey white guy too by giving them one word answers and not really caring much for them, I also escalate.

Been matching with a few on dating apps as well, recently had a date with a white-washed Persian girl. Her apartment was nearby so I ended up getting over there and then smashing, hit it raw too. She was short but had a nice booty, amazing complexion and a beautiful face. I rarely get *******s, she gave me the second best one of my entire life. Speaking of the best BJ of my life :O

The other time I got with this cute pale Persian girl with green eyes, she was kind of chubby and thick but not exactly fat. I have never been with a girl in my entire life that gives head so well! Only downside was that at one point she sat on my face and she had a huge butt, I just don't like it when girls sit on my face though.....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian guy here, absolutely no issues smashing brown girls at all. Indian women are relatively easy but most are not that good looking, the few that are I have smashed. Middle Eastern women actually come on quite strong to me, especially if they are white-washed. A while back I smashed this sexy ex-sorority girl from California who was Lebanese background.

It helps that I am not a part of their cliques and a lot of them are intrigued by the one brown dude who has friends of other races, a wingman of another race or is just out by himself. It also helps that I behave more like a douchey white guy too by giving them one word answers and not really caring much for them, I also escalate.

Been matching with a few on dating apps as well, recently had a date with a white-washed Persian girl. Her apartment was nearby so I ended up getting over there and then smashing, hit it raw too. She was short but had a nice booty, amazing complexion and a beautiful face. I rarely get *******s, she gave me the second best one of my entire life. Speaking of the best BJ of my life :O

The other time I got with this cute pale Persian girl with green eyes, she was kind of chubby and thick but not exactly fat. I have never been with a girl in my entire life that gives head so well! Only downside was that at one point she sat on my face and she had a huge butt, I just don't like it when girls sit on my face though.....
How are Indian women for non white American men?

Good Gao is great at making a race based thread.

Reaction score
How are Indian women for non white American men?

Good Gao is great at making a race based thread.
Tough!

I have seen Asian guys have success with them but other than that, you're kind of SOL. If you are black then you might be able to play niche game on the ones into black culture and west Indian women. Latinos are screwed though which makes me feel bad because I smash a lot of Latinas.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but Indian chicks give off the strangest ioi's.
The ones that appear to be flirting are not interested, and the ones that appear to be creeped out are genuinely interested.
Not that it really matters much to me.
On a primal level, I don't find most of them sexually attractive.

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian guys actually do decent in my area.

A lot of the Rave/EDM girls seem to prefer them recently.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough!

I have seen Asian guys have success with them but other than that, you're kind of SOL. If you are black then you might be able to play niche game on the ones into black culture and west Indian women. Latinos are screwed though which makes me feel bad because I smash a lot of Latinas.
Latinas like me. Very feminine good for manhood.

So the indians are a dead end for a "light" skinned black
I don't know about you, but Indian chicks give off the strangest ioi's.
The ones that appear to be flirting are not interested, and the ones that appear to be creeped out are genuinely interested.
Not that it really matters much to me.
On a primal level, I don't find most of them sexually attractive.
There very feminine and some are well put together, not all but some. They look very fertile and womanly.

Reaction score
Asian guys actually do decent in my area.

A lot of the Rave/EDM girls seem to prefer them recently.
Asian and Indian guys are coming up big time. I am Indian and get about 10 or so matches on Bumble a week while most of my white friends barely get half of that. Don't get me wrong though, the Chad white guys are absolutely cleaning up and I am not competing with them on dating apps as of yet.

Every week I get an IOI and things are getting real good for us.

I notice that dark haired white girls seem to gravitate a lot towards Asian and Indian men.