Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I rarely see Indian and Middle Eastern women date or hookup with guys of their own race.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
This is only speaking of the western world, mainly the United States.

The only exception here are FOBs or women who are tightly engrained in their ethnic cliques but even then there are exception.

Currently I am in an area of the US where a decent number of good looking women are "brown" meaning either Indian or Middle Eastern. A lot of these girls are westernized either born in the US or raised here. While I might see average looking or uglier Indian women with guys of their own race, I notice I rarely see the top tier ones or the hot ones going for guys of their own race. I thought Asian guys had it bad but Indian and Middle Eastern guys seem to get it the worst from women of their own race these days.

Even the alpha men I know who are brown typically end up with white girls or any race but their own women. Its almost an interesting dynamic too.

Most Indian and Middle Eastern men I see are incel and don't get a thing. The few I do see who are alpha and break the mold almost always seem to smash interracially and never in their own group.

If there is one group of women I see who genuinely hate men of their own race, even moreso than Asian women themselves, it has to be Indian and Middle Eastern women who get assimilated into western culture.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle eastern men are not culturally as tolerant as western guys, indian guys are not as manly as men of other races.

Plus in those countries there is some kind of inferiority complex toward westerns and as we know women are driven toward those who are perceived at the top.

Im definitely not a model but the attention from women I got in middle east was impressive, turkish women acting bratty even toward the local chads basically shown me green light....none of this happens in western Europe.

In England I saw plenty of indian women with nerdy pale blonde guys, guys that dont get any attention from local women.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Middle eastern men are not culturally as tolerant as western guys, indian guys are not as manly as men of other races.

Plus in those countries there is some kind of inferiority complex toward westerns and as we know women are driven toward those who are perceived at the top.

Im definitely not a model but the attention from women I got in middle east was impressive, turkish women acting bratty even toward the local chads basically shown me green light....none of this happens in western Europe.

In England I saw plenty of indian women with nerdy pale blonde guys, guys that dont get any attention from local women.
I actually notice that it is a thing in general for women from Mediterranean countries and places where the dark hair and tanned/olive skin look is common to genuinely hate men with that same look while being nice to blond and pale men. Maybe it is an opposites attract debate but I notice that a blond haired Northern European guy can absolutely clean up with Italian, Spaniard, Turkish, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean women.

It does go to the inferiority complex as you said, Northern European countries have been more sophisticated and well off in the past few decades and women naturally want that life.

My other thought is maybe a lot of Caucasian and Middle Eastern women with dark hair and tan skin secretly wish they were blondes and know how much their own men prefer blondes over them. As an act of vengeance and an inferiority complex of their own, these women throw their own men under the bus and ignore them. I think this could be playing a role in it as well.

Kind of a sad thing to see but then again, a lot of brown men do worship blondes.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually notice that it is a thing in general for women from Mediterranean countries and places where the dark hair and tanned/olive skin look is common to genuinely hate men with that same look while being nice to blond and pale men. Maybe it is an opposites attract debate but I notice that a blond haired Northern European guy can absolutely clean up with Italian, Spaniard, Turkish, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean women.

It does go to the inferiority complex as you said, Northern European countries have been more sophisticated and well off in the past few decades and women naturally want that life.

My other thought is maybe a lot of Caucasian and Middle Eastern women with dark hair and tan skin secretly wish they were blondes and know how much their own men prefer blondes over them. As an act of vengeance and an inferiority complex of their own, these women throw their own men under the bus and ignore them. I think this could be playing a role in it as well.

Kind of a sad thing to see but then again, a lot of brown men do worship blondes.
I believe your post holds point but I wouldnt make it as simple when it comes of southern european women.

I do believe they see norther european men as a better stock but at the same time they are repulsed from civilized guys given that in their home countries its the kind of man everyone take advantage of, they see functional individuals as week in many cases.

Their fashination for assh0les and bab boys allows local guys that fit the type to have an edge on everyone.

The fact that most women wishes they were fair skinned and blonde is no mistery, I even had norther european girls who were not blonde to complain that blondes steal all the attention and they come second and i'm talking about fair skinned women.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Indian/MEish...I've only dated/married white (Swedish, Spanish, Czech, Persian, British, American) chicks, it's just what I preferred. I didn't care for blondes in particular but a few of them were blondes. Never felt attracted to any other ethnicity. I have lots of Asian friends but never dated an Asian chick or a Mexican chick. I guess part of it was because I could get women from my culture pretty easily so there wasn't really a challenge in that and two there's usually big families and dramas involved. I was always the black sheep in my family too, came to the US alone when I was 18, put myself through engineering school and built my life here from scratch. I'm pretty white washed now though, don't have an accent etc. Anyway, now in my 40s though I sometimes wish I'd married in my culture for various reasons.

I just started seeing an Asian chick (dyed blonde hair lol), she seems fun, feminine and smart...so we'll see.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I believe your post holds point but I wouldnt make it as simple when it comes of southern european women.

I do believe they see norther european men as a better stock but at the same time they are repulsed from civilized guys given that in their home countries its the kind of man everyone take advantage of, they see functional individuals as week in many cases.

Their fashination for assh0les and bab boys allows local guys that fit the type to have an edge on everyone.

The fact that most women wishes they were fair skinned and blonde is no mistery, I even had norther european girls who were not blonde to complain that blondes steal all the attention and they come second and i'm talking about fair skinned women.
That was my point.

You can change behavior and game with training, can't change ethnicity. A northern european dude with bad boy traits will clean up like no tomorrow compared to a darker guy.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well over here in London/UK Indians and ME’s mainly stick to their own. They have tight communities and most of us only engage with them at work.

I had an Indian ex (ex boss too) didn’t work out because of family/cultural differences.

Good Gao comes here once every few months and posts a race thread, like clockwork.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is definitely some truth to this across multiple races and cultures.

Unless he is exceptionally attractive, black men tend to do pretty poorly outside their race. Indians, middle easterners and asian men are also pretty low on the list. It seems that attractive Latinos/Mediterranean types and non pale white men (no gingers, etc.) are by and large the most preferred race of men across the board.

As a 6'4", broad shouldered and attractive white guy I could travel anywhere outside the west and be seen as highly desirable, especially since I am also an American.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was my point.

You can change behavior and game with training, can't change ethnicity. A northern european dude with bad boy traits will clean up like no tomorrow compared to a darker guy.
They see them as a better stock for marriage but not for dirty sex in my experience, guess being to good doesnt make them feel dirty enough.

Think of when you see a girl as a great partner material but you are more turned on from the bad girl showing legs in the night club.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They see them as a better stock for marriage but not for dirty sex in my experience, guess being to good doesnt make them feel dirty enough.

Think of when you see a girl as a great partner material but you are more turned on from the bad girl showing legs in the night club.
Attraction is not optional.

R

Ranger

This is only speaking of the western world, mainly the United States.

The only exception here are FOBs or women who are tightly engrained in their ethnic cliques but even then there are exception.

Currently I am in an area of the US where a decent number of good looking women are "brown" meaning either Indian or Middle Eastern. A lot of these girls are westernized either born in the US or raised here. While I might see average looking or uglier Indian women with guys of their own race, I notice I rarely see the top tier ones or the hot ones going for guys of their own race. I thought Asian guys had it bad but Indian and Middle Eastern guys seem to get it the worst from women of their own race these days.

Even the alpha men I know who are brown typically end up with white girls or any race but their own women. Its almost an interesting dynamic too.

Most Indian and Middle Eastern men I see are incel and don't get a thing. The few I do see who are alpha and break the mold almost always seem to smash interracially and never in their own group.

If there is one group of women I see who genuinely hate men of their own race, even moreso than Asian women themselves, it has to be Indian and Middle Eastern women who get assimilated into western culture.
The reason for this is they know that with Indian or Middle Eastern men, they fall into traditional roles. Men especially. He will try to control her sexual breeding strategy through religion and tradition. This is the MASSIVE mistake that men of god suffer. They believe that beliefs trump biology. They believe it so soundly that the woman is a slvt if she even thinks about breaking her “bonds”.

Personally I really like middle eastern women. A lot. I’ve only been with one woman from India and she was great. I could easily stick to those two races. I don’t have as much access to them these days as I live in the middle of the US.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason for this is they know that with Indian or Middle Eastern men, they fall into traditional roles. Men especially. He will try to control her sexual breeding strategy through religion and tradition. This is the MASSIVE mistake that men of god suffer. They believe that beliefs trump biology. They believe it so soundly that the woman is a slvt if she even thinks about breaking her “bonds”.

Personally I really like middle eastern women. A lot. I’ve only been with one woman from India and she was great. I could easily stick to those two races. I don’t have as much access to them these days as I live in the middle of the US.
Bro I worked with an Iranian chick, absolute fire, golden skin, lips, they are like latinas but more refined.

Middle East and light skin blackwomen... oh an brunettes with dark chocolate eyes... they’re my thing.

Chuck in the big lipped blonde with killer hips
and she can stay too.

I pity you married fools.

R

Ranger

Bro I worked with an Iranian chick, absolute fire, golden skin, lips, they are like latinas but more refined.

Middle East and light skin blackwomen... oh an brunettes with dark chocolate eyes... they’re my thing.

Chuck in the big lipped blonde with killer hips
and she can stay too.

I pity you married fools.
Lol
I also love how the smell. Breathe in that air around their neck. Yeah that does it for me. I think it’s the diet too.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the MASSIVE mistake that men of god suffer. They believe that beliefs trump biology. They believe it so soundly that the woman is a slvt if she even thinks about breaking her “bonds”.
Wait a sec...so she isn't a slvt if she cheats or monkey branches or wants to ride the c0ck carousel? I'm talking just women and men in general here, not any specific race. If that's a massive mistake, what should a man or more specifically a husband, boyfriend do? Spin plates from when they're 17yo until 80yrs or dead? that's life?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'm Indian/MEish...I've only dated/married white (Swedish, Spanish, Czech, Persian, British, American) chicks, it's just what I preferred. I didn't care for blondes in particular but a few of them were blondes. Never felt attracted to any other ethnicity. I have lots of Asian friends but never dated an Asian chick or a Mexican chick. I guess part of it was because I could get women from my culture pretty easily so there wasn't really a challenge in that and two there's usually big families and dramas involved. I was always the black sheep in my family too, came to the US alone when I was 18, put myself through engineering school and built my life here from scratch. I'm pretty white washed now though, don't have an accent etc. Anyway, now in my 40s though I sometimes wish I'd married in my culture for various reasons.

I just started seeing an Asian chick (dyed blonde hair lol), she seems fun, feminine and smart...so we'll see.
Persian is white now?

I am a bit surprised you got with a girl from Spain too. You must have had to really sacrifice on quality there to get with a Persian or Spaniard woman since they worship the blond look.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Persian is white now?

I am a bit surprised you got with a girl from Spain too. You must have had to really sacrifice on quality there to get with a Persian or Spaniard woman since they worship the blond look.
Nah speaking from experience they like dark hair eyes tanned skin chiselled features and confidence.

Udon noodles are that way brother *points*

R

Ranger

Wait a sec...so she isn't a slvt if she cheats or monkey branches or wants to ride the c0ck carousel? I'm talking just women and men in general here, not any specific race. If that's a massive mistake, what should a man or more specifically a husband, boyfriend do? Spin plates from when they're 17yo until 80yrs or dead? that's life?
That would be up to you Hank. I’m just saying that biology trumps beliefs. That’s not saying that all women cheat. I’ve found that the more choices a woman has according to her SMV the more trouble it can be. Evenan average woman in a very small town has a high SMV. For that town.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

I wouldn't say just marriage, I think for sex too. They want those blond babies!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

I was talking more about the men I know who are more assimilated and tend to act more western than foreign. It seems like these women don't even want much to do with them. I don't think it has anything to do with cultural disdain, these women genuinely worship whiteness and want the whitest guys they can find to shag with. If they do go for their own race, it is out of necessity.

I used to hate brown dudes for chasing white girls but seeing what their women do to them, who can blame them?