"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I only see you as a friend...

Lost1

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Recently ive been hangin out with a girl but one night she goes I only see you as a friend and nothing really more then that. This sucks..im pretty sure this will never change but whats the deal with this. Its not the first time this has happened to me!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Check out the "No such thing as girl friends" thread I brought back from the dead (8 months ago) and tell me if you agree, I'm not going to copy/paste the whole thing.
 

Kibblez'n'Bitz

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Cowtown, Canada
Lost1 Recently ive been hangin out with a girl but one night she goes I only see you as a friend and nothing really more then that. This sucks..im pretty sure this will never change but whats the deal with this. Its not the first time this has happened to me!
Yeah, this is the typical syndrome that many of us have been through.. The dreaded LJBF ("Lets Just Be Friends). The problem with females is that the way that they see guys is that they can like him but not necessarily be attracted to him romantically. Same thing if you think a chick is cool but would never have anything to do with her relationship-wise. It's all about if you appear "masculine" and charming to trigger any attraction.

But again, like it's been said on this forum time and time again when this kind of thing arises...

NEXT!
 

Lost1

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Age
41
forget that girl anyway i talked to a new girl today!
 
Top