Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I offically give up ... for now

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave up on going out trying to pick up chicks. I am tired of getting ignored by girls, got some good feedback and some really bad ones...

I know it takes practice, but girls these days are shallow or gold digger, I don't want them anyway

a "8" or above girl tend to ignore me
anything below is half greeted back, or give me no expression

all I did was "*smile* how are you doing" or "*smile* my name is Tommy"

At summer time I went to this chinese temple (I am asian) we had this thing that really tells you what you have done in the past and should do in the future. It was really true, I had gotten the piece of letter says about love.

in short, it means I should wait for it, rushing for it won't work. And it's been 4 months of trying, not working. God just wants me to wait.

I guess I'm not ready for a girlfriend anyway, hell I only had one in my life and it didn't last more than a month.

From now on, I will focus on myself, hobbies, and school (starting in January.)

This is what I really mean

Originally posted by Wyldfire
He's not really "calling it quits". He's going to focus on himself, which is just what he should be doing. If he does that and reaches his own personal goals for himself then it will build his confidence and he will be a happier person. My guess would be that's part of his problem...he doesn't feel he's the best he can be and that he hasn't reached his full potential as a person. Typically, what happens is that when you focus on yourself and improve your own life and build a complete person...finding members of the opposite sex to spend time with or get involved with just sort of comes along on it's own. The guys on here should spend more time improving themselves and defining who they are as a person than they do seeking the company of others to fulfil them.

Last edited:

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya, but its soo much more fun when you arent loooking for a g/f

I used to be the same way as u, and got sooo frustrated...then I just said f*ck it!

now I just hit on girls left and right..some reject me..others wont..its a #'s game..

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tommy, man, listen to yourself.

"I know it takes practise"
"I've been trying for 4 months"

Some things you can learn in a day, some things take months, other things may take years.

What you are waiting for is a breakthrough. There is no harm in focussing on yourself, your school and your hobbies but you need to keep practising your skills when it comes to interaction with females. There are some very important things you have picked up from this site. You know AFC is not the way to go, so just relax and let this new mindset sink in.

Take a short break but keep trying.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting how some people get so frustrated and call it quits

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright! I don't know how you are acting when you are out in the field working on the chicks but first... Don't look for a frickn GF!!

Fvck that! Let the girls realize that they are looking for a bf instead. YOU are the single most important object you should be focusing on. Fvck them! Don't live for them. Let them live for you. If they don't want you.. they can fvck themselfs. It's their loss. And you know it cuz you are the best. That is how you gotta think... and when you do.. they will notice it and find you as an attractive guy. They will notice that you are a confident cool guy who doesn't need a lousy GF. And girls want to struggle a bit.

And THAT is how you will succees!

Don't give up n call it quits! If you give up now there is a chance you may never ever gonna make it back again. But even if you do change your mind, you still have to make it thru this tough part.

I'm sure there is plenty of people who will help you here. So don't frickn worry so much about it!!

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike the notion of 'calling it quits.'
I myself call it refocusing my energies which I am doing right now. Feels great!

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you make eye contact with a girl and talk to her now, it will be purely for fun.

As you're more relaxed you can treat it as a game and do it if, the urge just takes you. You may well find that now you quite fancy the idea of playing it this way and suprised with what happens.

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also call the quits.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DYD says it takes years, just to get "good".

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do not have to look for girls the whole time, but still do not miss out on any oppertunity you do have.

and here is the possible reason for the HB8's+ ignoring you. Your approch is to common, the hi my name is... approch. They must get it a lot so they do not pay any attention to it.

You have to be diffrent with your approch, how about you get EC and then walk up and say "hey i saw you checking me out and thought i would come talk to you."

you could also try neg hitting her on her clothes or just pointing out somthing diffrent about them.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
He's not really "calling it quits". He's going to focus on himself, which is just what he should be doing. If he does that and reaches his own personal goals for himself then it will build his confidence and he will be a happier person. My guess would be that's part of his problem...he doesn't feel he's the best he can be and that he hasn't reached his full potential as a person. Typically, what happens is that when you focus on yourself and improve your own life and build a complete person...finding members of the opposite sex to spend time with or get involved with just sort of comes along on it's own. The guys on here should spend more time improving themselves and defining who they are as a person than they do seeking the company of others to fulfil them.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your whole approach is off,son.

"Hi my name is____" just dry like that..uh-uh. You need more practice maybe start going with your freinds and getting twisted will loosen you up.

If you've approached 20 ...even with the lamest ****.You should get at least 4 or 5 to give you the time of day.If not then you need to anylize your look.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and listen to the prediction about love. Go ahead and wait for it to come. In the meantime, develop your DJ skills. You are waiting for your love, the others do not matter. Just practice on them. Experiment on different techniques. Who knows, maybe one of your subjects might be the one you are looking for. When you find her, your skills will be developed. You will be happier in the relationship. Relationships are full of drama. If you learn the skills of the DJ, you can overcome the drama easy. Don't let anyone put you down.

LB

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WUSS, QUITTER, LOSER........

"Theres no success principle on the face of this earth that will work if you don't!"

"Winning is nothing more than getting back up one more time"

If you follow this magic formula I'm about to give you tom you will have infinite power and success with women......

Ready?

TRY........FAIL.........ADJUST........TRY........FAIL.......ADJUST

if you quit now you will be nothing more than a hollow shell of a man the rest of your life and will NEVER be able to be confident in your abilities, cause the guy sittin on the left side of your shoulder (it's always the left BTW) will always say, "But see, you don't have what it takes, see you quit back here cause you didnt have what it takes, you'll never accomplish anything"

This reminds me of a quote I have heard that I see happening to you if you quit....

"Some men die when they are 20, funny thing is they don't bury them till they're 65."

If you quit when the going get toughs, good luck with life you'll need it, make a stand right now and don't quit, grab your balls to make sure you're still a man, and go out and "Get er done!"

pugs

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.It seems that the Soup of the day today Tom that you will nourish you back to life is "KILL THAT DESPERATION" by Pook

If you are acting like this on here, you're carrying this crap with you every where you go, you're desperate for a girlfriend, admit it, and that my friend girls can see that desperation all over you and they will avoid you like you have the fricking bubonic plague.

Pugs

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing that makes a winner is a person that has failed time and time again and adjusted his methods each time to perfect his trade.

your one step ahead of a lot of people, because you actually introduce yourself. understand that and you'll realize just how far along the line you really are.

other people just look and go damn she's hot.. and never say a word. At least you go hey my names tom.