I need to Motivate myself help me

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I look good but I wanna look even better like one day I can lift weights all day but others its like, no I dont fell like it so I wait a week to lift weights again and I know this cant be good I want the body of a god! a six pack and all that good stuff. and I dont do my other excersizes either so I need to Motivate myself"

so the question is how do all of you Motivate Yourself into excersizeing?????? please share with me

[This message has been edited by TorturedSoul (edited 11-02-2002).]

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grab a picture of someone you want to look like and put it on the wall near your bed so it's the first thing you see when you wake up and the last thing you see when you wake up.

Also get another picture of that same person and put it on your fridge just so when you get the cravings you know what's up.

other than that.. you've just got to convince yourself that you really fukkin want it and don't quit till you get there.

If this game was easy, everyone who lifted would look a bit like the young Schwarzenegger

D

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you dont feel like it and sometimes skip a week.

Dude, theres been tons of times Ive gone into the gym feeling like crap. Sometimes I put in only %60 but I do it anyway. Its better than nothing, and I still always come out feeling pumped up and better for it.

At times for me, the hardest part is when you start talking yourself out of going to the gym. I dont feel like it. Its raining outside. blah blah blah. But once you start driving there/get inside the gym you forget about it, right? Everybody else is doing their thing and you get right too it. Its just that speed bump between thinking about it and doing it.

So Ive realized this part of myself and just grab my gym bag and go. Instead of thinking about this great body I want and putting pressure on myself about it, I just dont think about it. Its just another habit, like showering in the morning or like having to go to work. Its just something that I have scheduled in the day.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iunno, at first i wasn't too enthusiastic about working out, but then i started doing it regularly, and saw some gains, that was some motivation for me.

However, the few days after working out just give me a confidence boost, i feel great right after a workout, and the couple days after. Iunno what, its just like kind of an addiction. I try to go every week, or else i think im gonna feel like sh*t for the rest of the week. My motivation is trying to not feel like sh*t.

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of all of the rewards that you will savor. Off the charts self-esteem, pride in your hard work and discipline. Not to mention lots of admiration. Either MAKE your mind control your body or your body will alway tell your mind that it's too tired or doesn't feel like it.

------------------
GOD: HERE YOU ARE
DARKPOWER: WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS AUTHORITY
GOD: BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OR DREAM. AND AFTER THAT BE EVEN BETTER

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also bring music with you! I like playing tunes on my MP3/CD player, but will soon get one of those Nike units you can strap on the arm so I can run with it!

Music pumps you up for an even better workout.

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tips guys they are helping me out big time

Ricardo I like your tip yes I useully listen to music as well dont like working out with totol quietness

but I dont really like runing stupid people beebs horns and or say stupid **** whale im runing in public

------------------
"I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid."

The pain of Regret is far worse then the pain of Rejection.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to run on trails because you don't have to worry about cars and it's less stressful on your joints.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you eat good and get 8 hrs of sleep so you don't feel tired. Read the guide to bulking by Diesel. Once you see results then that there is enought to keep you going. I'm hooked.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of us hardcore lifters lift not because we want to, because we have to.

If I go without the gym for 2 or more days, I invariably end up punching a hole in the wall, or getting worked up and aggressive very easily. I gotta get the debbil outta me.